Find it all
Results 111-120, 278 total, on "coat" (0.20 seconds)
111. Fly hooks for Scandinavian salt water use - Global FlyFisher
...The Partridge is my own favourite. It's made in a Niflor coated version which is not stainless but close. Did you find the above interesting? People w...
112. The Action Emerging Caddis - A fly modeled on a live one that had emerged in an aquarium - Global FlyFisher
...dium, dark or light brown speckled hen cut to shape and coated with fleximent or clear nail polish Legs and antennae Bronze mallard strands kinked wit...
113. Streamers From a Left Coast Tyer - Original streamers - Global FlyFisher
...d colored with a black marker, and finish the head off with at least three coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails for a smooth look. Saint P...
114. Global Fly Fisher, Building Bamboo Fly Rods - Part 5, Harry Boyd
... see the power fibers most of the width of the strip. Removing this enamel coating is the only time the outer sur...
115. Global Fly Fisher, Making Grips II
...n the entire grip is compressed. Moving from ring to ring, I apply an even coat of glue on each ring face and slide one onto the other, until every ri...
116. Fly Tying: Mike Schmidt's Double Deceiver - Brian Wise ties a slightly modified version of Mike Schmidts Double Deceiver - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Not really fishing A short podcast from a fruiteless February trip t...
117. Few flyboxes are as well organized as this one (picture) - A neat box - not mine! - A neat box - not mine! - Global FlyFisher
...re now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole Willers ...
118. Shooting star - Another nice softhackle fly from Hans W. Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, black, Hackle: Ringneck pheasant neck feather, Body: Mole, natural, Hot spot: Golden pheasant tippets, dyed hot orange - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires...
119. The Black Canyon of the Gunnison River - This is a video my friends and I did of a float this past summer down the Gunnison Gorge in Colorado. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this req...
120. toxic - A foggy morning on the bitterroot turned into a tough day of fishing. No epic streamer fishing was to be had. Two streamer takes all day. A 17-18" brown was angry and/or hungry enough to take an original and a 20" rainbow wanted to become internet famous until it threw the streamer hooks. When 2:30 rolled around the BWOs started hatching and some fish were caught up top. music: yael naim "toxic" yukongoesfishing.blogspot.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 GFF Summit 2008 It's time for the y...