Find it all
Results 111-120, 318 total, on "coat" (0.14 seconds)
111. Fly Lines - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... DIY : Maintaining that expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine for adding years of life your flyline. Consider cleani... ...es to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these expensive pieces of string. Re...
112. Hanafi Saleh - Hanafi Saleh's Floating Shrimp - Global FlyFisher
... Move tying thread forward all the way. Cover the shank of the hook with a coat of ... ...ip finish and trim body on top and sides. Apply some Softex clear flexible coating on top to form the shellback of the shrimp and let dry. Trim bo...
113. Tooth & Nail - A Pair of Pike Flies That Can Take a Beating - Global FlyFisher
...eventing fouling of the wing materials during casting and fishing, a light coat of ... ...mplete the fly, lightly coat the sparkle braid and head area with 5 minute epoxy. Use the epoxy to taper the head as necessary. Pike fishing on Global...
114. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...les 15-20 flies. Now coat them with epoxy in your rotary vice and transfer them to the rotor. It runs so slowly that you can easily stick the fly in a... ...n the single hour prescribed - and you will probably have some very neatly coated and smoothly finished flies once the epoxy has settled. Don't fee...
115. CDC Blue Wing Olive - On highly pressured rivers when the trout are selective give the CDC patterns a try. They float lower in the water giving more of a struggling appearance, that will take the trout. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti...
116. Stillborn Caddis - Hook: Std Dry #12 - #18 Thread: Black Body: Hare's Ear Light Wing: Partridge Hackle Hackle Natural CDC - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 2...
117. The Red and Copper Shrimp - Several keen fly fishers now use this salmon fly most of the season. This pattern is good for rivers in a higher state of flow. - Global FlyFisher
...es so they do not become trapped. Add two coats of varnish. This is a fly that has achieved recent success. I saw 6 good salmon caught with this fly o...
118. Autumn moments - Autumn fly fishing in north west Slovenia - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 How to submit a pattern article to GFF O...
119. DIY stick-on eyes - Some adhesive marker dots, a handful of waterproof pens and some LCR and you can start your own stick-on eye factory - Global FlyFisher
...re still on their wax paper. The end result is almost the same if you just coat the finished head, but as I said, I like the handling. Recommend this ...
120. Hooké on the river - Salmon and brookies in Quebec - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole W...