Find it all
Results 111-120, 319 total, on "coat" (0.47 seconds)
111. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...les 15-20 flies. Now coat them with epoxy in your rotary vice and transfer them to the rotor. It runs so slowly that you can easily stick the fly in a... ...n the single hour prescribed - and you will probably have some very neatly coated and smoothly finished flies once the epoxy has settled. Don't fee...
112. Fishy art: Chris Bladen - Fishy art - Global FlyFisher
... a high lustrous finish. Recently I have started using a clear Nylon based coating, similar to that used in the automotive indu... ...stry to protect my patinas. A wax is still used over this coating. - To maintain your bronze, a clear shoe wax can be lightly dabbed on to the surface...
113. The Matuka style - Global FlyFisher
...es. I coat the floss with a layer of flexament to keep the lead from bleeding through and discoloring the outer materials. I then dub a thin body over... ...em allows me to form a perfectly shaped head each and every time. A couple coats of head cement are all that is needed to ...
114. Beginners - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...b's review Flyline Maintenance 101 DIY : Maintaining that expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine for adding y... ...straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these expensive pieces of string. Read the article by...
115. Alaskan Food For Thought - Halibut Iliamna - Global FlyFisher
... it a lot so a whole 7.5 oz 213 g jar goes in our coating #3 : The original recipe listed artificial crab, what ever that crap is it doesn't in any wa...
116. Fly fishing float trip - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Onc...
117. The One that got away - The emerald waters of the Mur river are to many considered a jewel of Austria. Springing from the Alps in Salzburg, the Mur flows through the heart of Styria, past the clock tower of Graz, which for centuries has marked time for the peaceful coexistence of mankind and nature. The pristine quality of Austria's second largest river is, however, threatened by industrial interests who seek to control the natural course of the river with the construction of dams and water power plants. In fact, a large portion of the Styrian Mur is already either regulated or dammed. One of the last free flowing stretches is through the Styrian capital Graz, where the endangered Danube Salmon, locally known as the Huchen, maintains a naturally reproducing population. This short documentary explores the special connections between the Mur and the citizens of Graz. Nature conservationists, fishermen, and passionate river lovers join to share stories, create new experiences, and bring to light the pressing issues of water power at the cost of destruction of nature and ecosystems. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...r using thread and glue can be replaced by another method if you are using coated lines. See how easy it is to weld lines togeteher using shrink tubes...
118. Red Ass Soft Hackle - Red Ass Soft Hackle Fly Tying Instructions and How To Tie Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Europe's New Zealand For more than fifte...
119. Soft touch shrimp - This is a step by step of the new soft touch shrimp for grayling and trout fishing - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating...
120. Flats fishing carp style - A typical day of hunting the elusive common yet hard to catch carp - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole Willers shows us in great detail how to do the best job and ...