Find it all
Results 111-120, 297 total, on "coat" (0.14 seconds)
111. The Red and Copper Shrimp - Several keen fly fishers now use this salmon fly most of the season. This pattern is good for rivers in a higher state of flow. - Global FlyFisher
...es so they do not become trapped. Add two coats of varnish. This is a fly that has achieved recent success. I saw 6 good salmon caught with this fly o...
112. Oatman's Silver Darter - Step by Step - Global FlyFisher
...tied in and head wrapped to a smooth bullet shape. The finished fly with a coat of head cement, as effective a fishing fly as it is eye catching. Reco...
113. Nordland tour 2011 - Fly fishing short. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...overing selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Nordland tour 2011 - Fly fishing short. - fly fishing video channe...
114. The best seatrout fly tackle - Sea Trout Gear - This article will try to point you in the right direction when choosing fly rod, reel and line for Danish and Baltic coastal fishing for sea trout. - Global FlyFisher
... prefer a monofilament line. A few will use a coated shooting or running line, but I only occasionally see these lines on the reels of Danish anglers....
115. The Bloody Zonker - This fly is a bright and tasty looking bite of feathers and fur that can sometimes be the key to luring a big trout. - Global FlyFisher
...o layers of tinsel, add nail polish in between. And when the body is done, coat it with a thin layer of nail polish and let it dry before continui...
116. DIY brushes and combs - These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro stick, a brush and a comb. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - DIY brushes and combs - These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro
117. The Killer Mantis - The idea was simple, the execution of the idea is what stumped even epoxy master Bob Kenly. - Global FlyFisher
... cut the tube longitudinally and formed the body with my fingers, a second coat...
118. Extended Body CDC Dun - This video features an extended body technique I came up with several years ago. It has worked quite well to imitate Baetis mayflies and PMDs. Change the color of the tubing for the species of mayfly you are imitating. It can also be used for a caddis or stonefly body. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole ...
119. Shooting star - Another nice softhackle fly from Hans W. Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, black, Hackle: Ringneck pheasant neck feather, Body: Mole, natural, Hot spot: Golden pheasant tippets, dyed hot orange - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires...
120. Stepping into the Stream Q&A - Some questions to filmmaker Barbara Klutinis and her answers - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Behind Private Doors It's for the trade ...