Find it all
Results 111-120, 321 total, on "coat" (0.33 seconds)
111. The White Marabou - Bob Petti
...o form a cone or bullet shape. Whip finish and trim. 13. Apply a coat of thin penetrating head cement and let it dry overnight. Come back the next day...
112. The Matuka style - Global FlyFisher
...es. I coat the floss with a layer of flexament to keep the lead from bleeding through and discoloring the outer materials. I then dub a thin body over... ...em allows me to form a perfectly shaped head each and every time. A couple coats of head cement are all that is needed to ...
113. The Gladiator - Global FlyFisher
...n coating over the face of the sequins. Place in a turner and rotate slowly for at least 1 hour then set aside to cure at least 8 hours. This step wil... ...he tube and cement with 5-minute epoxy. Mix a batch of 30-minute epoxy and coat the egg and eye, covering the painted area so as to fill the rem...
114. Blind hooks! - Introducing Preben Torp Jacobsen, one of the grand old men in Danish fly fishing and fly tying and the author of many classical, Danish books on nymphs, dry flies - Global FlyFisher
...ead with the fingers, but only with the dubbing. Then one gets a very fine coat of dubbing, that let the thread be seen after winding. I turn the hack... ...ook and wound the thread to the very end of the shank - giving the turns a coat of thin lacquer before I continued. Then I placed the gut under the sh...
115. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...ning the coloration of the eyes of the nails. A marker touch-up and a thin coat of clear fing... ...itís been colored by a 5-year old with wax crayons. After I apply the coat of yellow-orange, I use a Q-Tipģ, a small dry-bristled brush or my fingerpa...
116. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
...om the brush and I'm done. One bottle of Angler's Corner's wet cement. One coat yields a beautifully smooth and glossy head, but it tends to fog over ... ...nger, but I do keep a bottle on hand for construction steps, or for coating feathers or whatever. Good stuff to have around. Generic silver nail polis...
117. Icewater Leech - Small and sparse, this fly makes it easier for a slow chasing rainbow or brown in cold winter temps to grab and turn on this fly. When you get a number of grabs but no hooksets on larger streamer patterns, it's time to go small. A more lethargic fish will be able to fit the hook in it's mouth a bit easier with this smaller profile streamer pattern. It's still flashy enough to get the attention of a feeding fish and will make catching fish in the dead of winter alot more tolerable. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 The Rise The Rise is Paul Schullery's la...
118. CDC Caddis trout fly - How to tie a CDC Caddis trout fly - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole W...
119. Wickhams Fancy - The Wickhams Fancy is a classic dry fly pattern from the Catskills. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 PK Mysis Variant An extremely lightly dressed and delicate fly that imitates a mysid o...
120. Reference - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...rstand it... This article tries to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these e...