Find it all
Results 141-150, 305 total, on "coat" (0.10 seconds)
141. The Red and Copper Shrimp - Several keen fly fishers now use this salmon fly most of the season. This pattern is good for rivers in a higher state of flow. - Global FlyFisher
...es so they do not become trapped. Add two coats of varnish. This is a fly that has achieved recent success. I saw 6 good salmon caught with this fly o...
142. Zonker patterns - A small article about patterns using zonker strips - Global FlyFisher
...r coats. + Fair Fly Martin Joergensen You can see the pattern here , but let me recap the origin of the fly: During a fly tying demonstration at the D...
143. Fly Tying -- Mike Schmidt's Red Rocket - Another GREAT streamer pattern from Mike Schmidt of Angler Choice Flies as tied by Brian Wise - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole W...
144. Oatman's Silver Darter - Step by Step - Global FlyFisher
...tied in and head wrapped to a smooth bullet shape. The finished fly with a coat of head cement, as effective a fishing fly as it is eye catching. Reco...
145. Fly fishing float trip - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Onc...
146. Cutting and buying zonker strips - Here's a description of how to cut zonker strips yourself and some advice on getting the best store bought material. - Global FlyFisher
...urce, but make sure that you get a look at the backside, because most mink coats are sewn together from thousands of little pieces of mink, and that i...
147. CDC Blue Wing Olive - On highly pressured rivers when the trout are selective give the CDC patterns a try. They float lower in the water giving more of a struggling appearance, that will take the trout. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti...
148. Thunder & Lightning Tube Fly - The classic tied as a modern tube fly - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat ...
149. The Killer Mantis - The idea was simple, the execution of the idea is what stumped even epoxy master Bob Kenly. - Global FlyFisher
... cut the tube longitudinally and formed the body with my fingers, a second coat...
150. Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care - Rod care - a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishing equipment - Global FlyFisher
... it with plastic renovator or furnishing spray. You can apply a very light coating of fine oil o...