Find it all
Results 161-170, 322 total, on "coat" (0.16 seconds)
161. Global Fly Fisher, Making Grips II
...n the entire grip is compressed. Moving from ring to ring, I apply an even coat of glue on each ring face and slide one onto the other, until every ri...
162. CDC Blue Wing Olive - On highly pressured rivers when the trout are selective give the CDC patterns a try. They float lower in the water giving more of a struggling appearance, that will take the trout. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti...
163. Cutting and buying zonker strips - Here's a description of how to cut zonker strips yourself and some advice on getting the best store bought material. - Global FlyFisher
...urce, but make sure that you get a look at the backside, because most mink coats are sewn together from thousands of little pieces of mink, and that i...
164. Salmon Flies and Side Channels - After meeting a fellow named "Kristo" and spending late winter and spring fly fishing in small, desert, creeks with wary trout and deciding our fishing styles were compatible I joined him on his Big Sky, dream hatch, adventure. We were chasing the Salmon fly and Green Drake hatch and roaming the two sides of the continental divide, fly fishing in some of Montana's fabled waters through fire and storms. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Tails This is an image gallery a bit different than we usually do them. We have so many great pictu...
165. Trout Love part three - Past summer memories... Sub surface Fly Fishing. Making a good approach is especially difficult,but crucial, on small streams (Pocket Water) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ss, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole Willers shows us in great detail how to do the best job and...
166. Tightlines Magnetic Car Rod Holder - Your fly fishing life really first starts when you get a magnetic rod holder - Global FlyFisher
... protects the rods and a thick layer of something that looks like a powder coating on the magnets protects the car from scratches. Magnets Martin Joe...
167. Gosling - Hook: Grip 14723BL #8 Thread: Benecchi 12/0, black Hackle 1: Mallard breast feather Hackle 2: Saddle hackle, dyed hot orange Rib: Oval, gold Tail: Cock pheasant tail barbs Body: Seal's fur, dyed amber (or substitute) - in split thread Pattern: Traditional, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., 4 We're now at the final stage of our rod buidling process, and ready to coat the wrappings. this requires a clean room and a lot of care. Jan-Ole W...
168. Fly hooks for Scandinavian salt water use - Global FlyFisher
...The Partridge is my own favourite. It's made in a Niflor coated version which is not stainless but close. Did you find the above interesting? People w...
169. Shallow Waters day one - The search of barbel, a very sports and beautiful fish. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ding a complete fly rod, covering selection of components, handle, guides, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Going deep This is the second article in...
170. Lightning bug - In Spanish but easy to follow. Known as the Lightning Bug or Firefly, this midge has enough history ... has been known for over a decade, and although its origins are not very clear, it may well have been born as a variation of the mythical Pheasant Tail, and thanks to its bright colors became a great source of attraction for the trout that eat the late afternoon or early morning. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...es, coating and testing. May 28th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions o...