Find it all
Results 61-70, 305 total, on "coat" (0.67 seconds)
61. Jack Plotts' Foam flies - These foam flies were sent to us 10 years ago, and this article has been long underway... - Global FlyFisher
...tend to be using - 2 pieces per shad body 3. Using Elmer's Rubber Cement - coat the top foam body and chenille an... ...speed - in a rotary hand tool. Coat with clear nail polish 23, 24, 25 or you can apply a coat of epoxy 26, 27 to the finished body. + + Gurglers Fly t...
62. Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care - Line care - a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishing equipment - Global FlyFisher
.... The leading fly line manufacturers build a lubricant inside the fly line coating. Because the coating is ... ...rstand it... This article tries to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these e...
63. Shooting heads DIY - 1st section - preparing the lines - Global FlyFisher
...hoice to take a second rate line. These might differ in the quality of the coating and the precision of the tapers com... ...per DT flylines - plain or spcialized monofilament lines - braided lines - coated monofilament lines Selecting one can be difficult. I have come to lo... ...d kinks if not maintained, can be noisy, can wear fingers, wears with time Coated monofilament Pro : good friction turns over shooting head, handles w...
64. Oatman - Lindsey Grandison
...em and barbs. As recommended by Dick Talleur it helps to coat the jungle cock nails with head cement before tying them in. Coating them prevents the n...
65. Sculpin Patterns - Lindsey Grandison
...th 15 to 20 wraps of lead wire BODY gold mylar piping; underbody of curon; coat body with lacquer or epoxy to p... ...15 to 20 wraps of lead wire. BODY silver mylar piping; underbody of curon; coat body with lacquer or epoxy to protect from unraveling wh...
66. My Eyes!! - Resolved: Streamers should have eyes - Global FlyFisher
...hed head looks like. It has just a coat of clear nail polish to seal the threads. This is one time where your aim is not for a tiny head. If you're go... ...l polish. The finished head and a blurry photo - sorry . This is after two coats of nail polish. The upside to using...
67. The measure tape doesnâ€™t lie - 10-20-30-40 meters? 30-60-90-120 feet? How long can you cast with a one hand rod? And how long does and average fly-angler actually cast? - Global FlyFisher
...that yields some extra yards in the cast. Fast rods, complex tapers, slick coatings, smooth shooting lines, clips, baskets, lubricants and what-have-y... ... grams or half an ounce plus a bit. The shooting line is braided sometimes coated. I never use ...
68. Oatman Streamer - Donald C. Corey
...read for the wings and head. I used Paul's Super Cement on the head with a coating of black lacquer for the finish coat. I think that I would like to ...
69. Little Bucktails For Brookies - Wes Autio
...e tail. 5. Apply a coat of penetrating, clear head cement before finishing the head, and allow it to dry. 6. Tie red hackle tips to the top of the win... ...to roll one bundle around the other, obscuring the lower color. 7. Apply a coat of penetrating, clear head cement before finishing the head, and allow...
70. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
...om the brush and I'm done. One bottle of Angler's Corner's wet cement. One coat yields a beautifully smooth and glossy head, but it tends to fog over ... ...nger, but I do keep a bottle on hand for construction steps, or for coating feathers or whatever. Good stuff to have around. Generic silver nail polis...