Find it all
Results 71-80, 297 total, on "coat" (0.18 seconds)
71. Fishy art: Chris Bladen - Fishy art - Global FlyFisher
... a high lustrous finish. Recently I have started using a clear Nylon based coating, similar to that used in the automotive indu... ...stry to protect my patinas. A wax is still used over this coating. - To maintain your bronze, a clear shoe wax can be lightly dabbed on to the surface...
72. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
...om the brush and I'm done. One bottle of Angler's Corner's wet cement. One coat yields a beautifully smooth and glossy head, but it tends to fog over ... ...nger, but I do keep a bottle on hand for construction steps, or for coating feathers or whatever. Good stuff to have around. Generic silver nail polis...
73. Sculpin Patterns - Lindsey Grandison
...th 15 to 20 wraps of lead wire BODY gold mylar piping; underbody of curon; coat body with lacquer or epoxy to p... ...15 to 20 wraps of lead wire. BODY silver mylar piping; underbody of curon; coat body with lacquer or epoxy to protect from unraveling wh...
74. My Eyes!! - Resolved: Streamers should have eyes - Global FlyFisher
...hed head looks like. It has just a coat of clear nail polish to seal the threads. This is one time where your aim is not for a tiny head. If you're go... ...l polish. The finished head and a blurry photo - sorry . This is after two coats of nail polish. The upside to using...
75. Oatman Streamer - Donald C. Corey
...read for the wings and head. I used Paul's Super Cement on the head with a coating of black lacquer for the finish coat. I think that I would like to ...
76. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...les 15-20 flies. Now coat them with epoxy in your rotary vice and transfer them to the rotor. It runs so slowly that you can easily stick the fly in a... ...n the single hour prescribed - and you will probably have some very neatly coated and smoothly finished flies once the epoxy has settled. Don't fee...
77. Fish Better - Become a better fly fisher - Global FlyFisher
...rstand it... This article tries to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the o... ...light equipment. Flyline Maintenance 101 Maintaining that expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine...
78. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...into the coating of the fly line. Trim the tag ends of the backing and the fly line and you're done. First rounds Martin Joergensen Spooling the fly l... ...nt a braided loop on the fly line, or make a permanent one by removing the coating and splicing an eye on the braided core . Threading a new leader wi...
79. Fly Lines - Leaders - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...at expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine for adding years of life your flyline. Consider cleaning flylines after eve... ...ght: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these expensive pieces of string. Read the article by GFF ...
80. Car rod holders - If you are like most anglers, you sometimes change location during a fishing day. A rod holder for your car will be a very welcome gadget if that's the case. - Global FlyFisher
...sing any damage to the car, while the solid ones, even though they are all coated with some softer coa...