Find it all
Results 71-80, 305 total, on "coat" (0.28 seconds)
71. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...ning the coloration of the eyes of the nails. A marker touch-up and a thin coat of clear fing... ...itís been colored by a 5-year old with wax crayons. After I apply the coat of yellow-orange, I use a Q-Tipģ, a small dry-bristled brush or my fingerpa...
72. So you wanna tie a BIG fly? - This is not about a pattern called The Big Fly, but some general advice on tying big flies. - Global FlyFisher
...hread until I was sure they were straight and secured. Whip finish. I then coated the serving with Clear Cure Goo. Then I coated the line with Flexame...
73. Fishy art: Chris Bladen - Fishy art - Global FlyFisher
... a high lustrous finish. Recently I have started using a clear Nylon based coating, similar to that used in the automotive indu... ...stry to protect my patinas. A wax is still used over this coating. - To maintain your bronze, a clear shoe wax can be lightly dabbed on to the surface...
74. Copper - Will Taylor
... BODY flat copper tinsel, #12, tied down & back RIB fine copper wire, Body coated with hard-as-nails BELLY sparse white bucktail, into bend of hook, n... ... BODY flat copper tinsel, #12, tied down & back RIB fine copper wire, Body coated with hard-as-nails B...
75. Build a rod, 3 - Part 3: Preparing, wrapping and aligning the guides - Global FlyFisher
...ry difficult to avoid a small peak which will look just bad even after the coating process. In such a case I can recommend redoing th... ...re from this series: Build a Rod BaR: Parts BaR: Handle BaR: Wrapping BaR: Coating BaR: Testing Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment this ...
76. Fish Better - Become a better fly fisher - Global FlyFisher
...rstand it... This article tries to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the o... ...light equipment. Flyline Maintenance 101 Maintaining that expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine...
77. Global Fly Fisher, Building Bamboo Fly Rods - Part 7, Harry Boyd
... to remove . Remove the ferrule, and apply a thin coat of glue to the entire ferrule station. Slide the ferrule on, and spin it around a few times. Re... ...series of articles on making bamboo rods. Your rod will require a few good coats of varnish to protect it from the elements, but I...
78. Barrel Full of Bucktails - Classics and favorites - Global FlyFisher
... a nymph I guess, but not what Bill was after. A quick coat of yellow acrylic and I was in business. I would never want to tie this fly commercially. ... ...e eyes with acrylic paint. When I went back to give the head a clear gloss coat with nail polish, it caused some of t...
79. Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard (CDC) is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher
...pect is that it does not soak up moisture, or indeed oil. The oil can only coat the feather parts, not become an internal part of it. If it was solely... ...ni-thread 8/0 Black Body One peccary fiber or heavy size thread, coated with varnish Thorax Three strands of peacock herl Wing Four large CDC feathers...
80. Car rod holders - If you are like most anglers, you sometimes change location during a fishing day. A rod holder for your car will be a very welcome gadget if that's the case. - Global FlyFisher
...sing any damage to the car, while the solid ones, even though they are all coated with some softer coa...