Find it all
Results 81-90, 305 total, on "coat" (0.17 seconds)
81. Fly Lines - Leaders - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...at expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine for adding years of life your flyline. Consider cleaning flylines after eve... ...ght: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these expensive pieces of string. Read the article by GFF ...
82. Jan's Giant Buzzers - Bigger than your average buzzer - Global FlyFisher
...se Biots Varnish: Three Coats Flu Glue Instructions Tie in the black kevlar at the head, work back down the body tying in the kevlar to where the bend... ...d do a tiny little cone tie off with 2-3 turns only. Finish of with a good coat of flu glue, on the thread and biots only not the Kevlar. Repeat ...
83. Fish Better - Become a better fly fisher - Global FlyFisher
...hem from nature. Flyline Maintenance 101 Maintaining that expensive string coated with plastics and poly... ...rstand it... This article tries to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the oth...
84. Tooth & Nail - A Pair of Pike Flies That Can Take a Beating - Global FlyFisher
...eventing fouling of the wing materials during casting and fishing, a light coat of ... ...mplete the fly, lightly coat the sparkle braid and head area with 5 minute epoxy. Use the epoxy to taper the head as necessary. Pike fishing on Global...
85. The Gladiator - Global FlyFisher
...n coating over the face of the sequins. Place in a turner and rotate slowly for at least 1 hour then set aside to cure at least 8 hours. This step wil... ...he tube and cement with 5-minute epoxy. Mix a batch of 30-minute epoxy and coat the egg and eye, covering the painted area so as to fill the rem...
86. The Bat Fly - To tie the Bat Fly, you will need a packet of Polo mints, a pair of shears and a full-bore rifle. - Global FlyFisher
...riends. But he does have the most wonderful coat. To tie the Bat Fly, you will need a packet of Polo mints, a pair of shears and a full-bore rifle May... ...n full summer coat, so you may have to wait until June to get a good one, but substituting elk hair will do at a pinch. Just don't use any more than t...
87. 10 rules for catch and release - Catch, kill, release or not fish at all? A personal view on C&R. - Global FlyFisher
...ts as well. When fish are handled, the protective coating on their bodies is disturbed. These and other injuries make fish easy targets for predators ... ... not just the hook but some of the fish's throat and guts ? “...protective coating on their bodies is disturbed”? Which planet were these people born...
88. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...les 15-20 flies. Now coat them with epoxy in your rotary vice and transfer them to the rotor. It runs so slowly that you can easily stick the fly in a... ...n the single hour prescribed - and you will probably have some very neatly coated and smoothly finished flies once the epoxy has settled. Don't fee...
89. Chasing Gold - Stillwater fishing for Golden Dorado - Global FlyFisher
... 0.35 millimeters mono tippet to knot on the 5 kilo multistrand plastic coated bite tippet. But then you'd better watch out, because any hangup - and ... ...nd than fixing the additional 3 to 5 wraps by melting together the plastic coating. It's ...
90. Fly Lines - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... DIY : Maintaining that expensive string coated with plastics and polymers is the best medicine for adding years of life your flyline. Consider cleani... ...es to put things straight: tapers, densities, coatings, memory and all the other terms that manufacturers use for these expensive pieces of string. Re...