Find it all
Results 101-110, 6112 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (0.70 seconds)
101. GFF Summit 2006 - This is a first! Not that we GFF partners haven?t fished with each other and with a lot of you GFF visitors, but we have never set up a formal meeting. - Global FlyFisher
...WORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search ... ...mal meeting. By Martin Joergensen That is what we do now! The first Annual GFF Summit. GFF summit forum Drop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org o... ... event in the first round. Since one fourth of the GFF partners namely me, Martin Joergensen is in Denmark, I found Denmark to be the perfect place fo... ...s, which have started to come down in temperature. Denmark with Fyn marked Martin Joergensen So September 14th-17th this year it is. And Fyn in Denmar...
102. Anticipation - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES... ...h the file 34.63 Mb Sound mp3 Download file Archive GFF Podcasts Your host Martin Joergensen This episode Another podcast! My new recorder has been do... ...t doesn't happen too often. Images for this day's podcast A nice sea trout Martin Joergensen Colored male Martin Joergensen Anoth... ...er podcast fish Martin Joergensen One of Henning's fish Martin Joergensen Under the arc Martin Joergensen Splash! Martin Joergensen Links Further inte...
103. Buying hen and soft hackle - What to look for when buying hen hackle and soft hackle in general - Global FlyFisher
...omments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Beginners Tie Better Touch More about: Fly Tying Materials | Beginners | Tie Bet... ...2013 What to look for when buying hen hackle and soft hackle in general By Martin Joergensen + + Hen hackle Martin Joergensen Soft hackle is very diff... ...bou used as a hackle in a separate article on this material. + Bad quality Martin Joergensen No matter what type of softhackle flies you are tying, yo... ... marrying barbs to form a typical wet fly feather wing. + Grizzly Martin Joergensen Dry fly wings . On dry flies the barbs are sometimes rolled to for...
104. Merry Christmas 2012 - It has been a while since I did a Merry Christmas post on GFF, so I thought I'd make one this year. - Global FlyFisher
...Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: About | Comment Merry Christmas 2012 Published Dec 24th 2012 It has been a while si... ...ught I'd make one this year. By Martin Joergensen + + Goose and sunshine Martin Joergensen I have a goose roasting in the oven. Goose is a tradition t... ...becomes too difficult to overcome. + + + + + + + + Fishing Henning Eskol - Martin Joergensen + + Summer lake, winter harbor Mart... ...in Joergensen In the archives In order to present my usual cavalcade of fishing photos I have dug into the archive, and luckily that is big and contai...
105. Better fishing pictures: fishy, fishy! - We naturally take a lot of pictures of fish, and a few tricks can make these much better and more appealing than the average fish picture seen. - Global FlyFisher
...hese much better and more appealing than the average fish picture seen. By Martin Joergensen Ambience and closeness Martin Joergensen Surroundings Mar... ... ahead can be the key to getting that great image. Fish, angler, mountains Martin Joergensen Happy faces Ole Wisler Impressing Kim Rasmussen Releasein... ...l Martin Joergensen Steady now... Martin Joergensen C&R fish are to be handled as little as possible and should not be in contact with hands, rocks, w... ...vely landing or releasing the fish. Closeups Martin Joergensen Don and the coho Martin Joergensen Don and the coho, portrait Martin Joergensen Happy a...
106. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu ... ... and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. By Martin Joergensen An important notice You will find many places on the fl... ...ke sure you don't fish illegally when you add an extra fly. + Boat fishing Martin Joergensen Having more tha... ...r hopper, that you end up cutting off the nymph. + + Hopper Copper Dropper Martin Joergensen + Hopper, copper, dropper Martin Joergensen Hop...
107. Don't wade, you idiot! - Simply don't go into the water when you fish! Fish from land and catch more fish. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY T... ...'t go into the water when you fish! Fish from land and catch more fish. By Martin Joergensen Stay on the bank Martin Joergensen OK, I'm provoking, and... ...es right under your nose? Well, it beats me! Bank fishing Martin Joergensen—Ken Bonde Larsen Non-wading streams Ken Bonde Larsen—Martin Joergensen OK,... ...re entering. Pockets full Martin Joergensen Do not disturb Many streams are also quite fragile, and even though we may think our entry and walking on ...
108. The tarpon that never came, Belize it! - Global FlyFisher
...ime. Tarpon! Martin Joergensen Kim tying Martin Joergensen Standing Martin Joergensen It is a far cry from the frenzy that I enjoyed on the Billy Pate... ...ew takes, a couple of fish missing and none properly hooked. Guides Poling Martin Joergensen Severo,... ...e price is US$ 200.- per day, which includes lunch, water and soft drinks. Contact Severo Guerrero Guide Martin Joergensen More about fishing and guid... ...it to take 4 Hooking it 5 Fighting it 6 Landing it Tarpon.... eh... there! Martin Joergensen Each step has its narrow chances of ...
109. Fly Tying Thread Blues - The old aught system for tying threads (6/0, 8/0, 10/0) isn't really good. So the newer Denier system is much better, right? No, not really! - Global FlyFisher
... Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Tying Thread Tie Better To... ...em is much better, right? No, not really! By Martin Joergensen + + A selection Martin Joergensen Those of us who have tied flies for decades have been... ...read was inconsistently made. + + The measure station Martin Joergensen The Denier system is a physical standard, and is an expression for the weight ... ...ve things to add, comments or corrections, feel free to contact me on email@example.com . You can also leave a comment to the article, and I ...
110. High on the Sierras - How I tried something new, and learned how to love small streams and the High Sierras - Global FlyFisher
...mething new, and learned how to love small streams and the High Sierras By Martin Joergensen Fixing a blo... ...th from the shore and from a tube Rich Lobrowich floating the Sawmill Lake Martin fighting a dire rainbow on the quiet Sawmill Lake That same fish - a... ...ains for native fish. The streams are small, but the fish are plenty. Here Martin has hooked one in a 'large' pool. Clarks Creek fish a... ...re also numerous and fairly small. Martin hooked a fish just downstream from this trunk. The fish immediately swam upstraem - under the trunk! The str...