Find it all
Results 101-110, 4909 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (0.87 seconds)
101. The tarpon that never came, Belize it! - Global FlyFisher
...ime. Tarpon! Martin Joergensen Kim tying Martin Joergensen Standing Martin Joergensen It is a far cry from the frenzy that I enjoyed on the Billy Pate... ...ew takes, a couple of fish missing and none properly hooked. Guides Poling Martin Joergensen Severo,... ...e price is US$ 200.- per day, which includes lunch, water and soft drinks. Contact Severo Guerrero Guide Martin Joergensen More about fishing and guid... ...it to take 4 Hooking it 5 Fighting it 6 Landing it Tarpon.... eh... there! Martin Joergensen Each step has its narrow chances of ...
102. Don't wade, you idiot! - Simply don't go into the water when you fish! Fish from land and catch more fish. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY T... ...'t go into the water when you fish! Fish from land and catch more fish. By Martin Joergensen Stay on the bank Martin Joergensen OK, I'm provoking, and... ...es right under your nose? Well, it beats me! Bank fishing Martin Joergensen—Ken Bonde Larsen Non-wading streams Ken Bonde Larsen—Martin Joergensen OK,... ...re entering. Pockets full Martin Joergensen Do not disturb Many streams are also quite fragile, and even though we may think our entry and walking on ...
103. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu ... ... and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. By Martin Joergensen An important notice You will find many places on the fl... ...ke sure you don't fish illegally when you add an extra fly. + Boat fishing Martin Joergensen Having more tha... ...r hopper, that you end up cutting off the nymph. + + Hopper Copper Dropper Martin Joergensen + Hopper, copper, dropper Martin Joergensen Hop...
104. High on the Sierras - How I tried something new, and learned how to love small streams and the High Sierras - Global FlyFisher
...mething new, and learned how to love small streams and the High Sierras By Martin Joergensen Fixing a blo... ...th from the shore and from a tube Rich Lobrowich floating the Sawmill Lake Martin fighting a dire rainbow on the quiet Sawmill Lake That same fish - a... ...ains for native fish. The streams are small, but the fish are plenty. Here Martin has hooked one in a 'large' pool. Clarks Creek fish a... ...re also numerous and fairly small. Martin hooked a fish just downstream from this trunk. The fish immediately swam upstraem - under the trunk! The str...
105. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS ... ...ateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. By Martin Joergensen Don't fall through Ma... ...rtin Joergensen Read this article and learn the secret code of the brotherhood of fly fishers and gain immediate respect and envy from people, who wou... ...al Wal-Mart or what's worse. Dresscode is crucial Martin Joergensen Waders are breathable. There are no other options! Neoprene is for hillbillies, pl...
106. Isaias Miciu Nicolaevici - Patagonia based photographer Isaias Nicolaevici has been fly-fishing since he was a boy and taking pictures for almost as long. - Global FlyFisher
...Contact Keywords Keywords Photography Pictures Gallery Touch More about: Photography | Pictures | Gallery | Comment Isaias Miciu Nicolaevici Published... ... fly-fishing since he was a boy and taking pictures for almost as long. By Martin Joergensen + Walk the walk Isaias Miciu Nicolaevici When I started m... ...hers I was recommended to contact Isaias, who is a professional fly-fishing photographer based in Patagonia. Isaias agreed to participate, and even th... ...? As I mentioned before, I live in northern Patagonia in a town called San Martin de los Andes. What's in your bag? Preferred cameras, bodies, lenses ...
107. Sunray Shadow - One of the simplest and most efficient salmon flies ever deceived. A wing on a tube, and that's it. And it's patented! - Global FlyFisher
...ented! By Martin Joergensen With the salmon season coming up in many parts of the world, I thought that a genuine salmon fly would be an appropriate t... ...ies for that use at the same time. Sunray Shadow - flies, fish and the dog Martin Joergensen and Nils Jorgensen Simplicity I have a... ... of variations. Monkey, materials and flies Martin Joergensen The original Originally Brooks tied the fly with three materials: white-tipped squirrel,... ...Shadow. Sunray Divus - the Sheltie Martin Joergensen Speaking of dogs One of the reasons that I found the Sunray Shadow a suitable pattern for my own ...
108. My book obsession - I have always been very fond of books, and fly fishing books have almost become an obsession with me. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME P... ...f books, and fly fishing books have almost become an obsession with me. By Martin Joergensen Some of my books Martin Joergensen If I turn my chair 180... ... could easily do without my library. But I would miss it. Float Tube Magic Martin Joergensen I often run my eyes over the many titles, pick out one an... ...rch tells me that the shop closed in the late nineties. Sierra Trout Guide Martin Joergensen Sierr...
109. Seatrout flies for 2012 - I thought I'd expand my horizon a bit and add some new seatrout patterns to my flybox before the 2012 season. - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Sea trout flies Patterns Tie Better... ...and add some new seatrout patterns to my flybox before the 2012 season. By Martin Joergensen + Filling the box Henning Esk... ...ies . The flies are + Brenda Martin Joergensen + The frida Martin Joergensen + Rolled Muddler Martin Joergensen + FMJRM Martin Joergensen + Djihad Mar... ...nsen + Eskol's Mini Pig Martin Joergensen + Pinky Pain Martin Joergensen The full pattern descriptions will be online during the coming days, and you ...
110. Better fishing pictures: Use a fill flash - More ways to improve your fishing photos. This time about using your flash in bright daylight?even in sunshine. - Global FlyFisher
...P FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More a... .... This time about using your flash in bright daylight—even in sunshine. By Martin ... ...Joergensen Without fill flash Martin Joergensen With fill flash Martin Joergensen You might think that the flash on your camera is for taking pictures... ...urning on the flash. Face in shadow Kim Rasmussen The more light Martin Joergensen Articles about better pictures : Go close Go low Use a fill flash P...