Find it all
Results 121-130, 4629 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (1.11 seconds)
121. Belize it! - Global FlyFisher
...e nothing else. Story by Martin Joergensen Cool, clear water Martin Joergensen My feet in the warm water Martin Joergensen Bounty land Martin Joergens... ... see the first fish stopping and feel the contact. I slowly raise my rod. Now the fish obviously feels it too. My line is on the water, but only for a... ...ph me. I am alone in what seems to be a tropical paradise. Mangrove spruce Martin Joergensen Mini mangrove ... ...tree Martin Joergensen Ambergris Caye, Belize I have been here for about a week, and can look forward to one more week. The past days have been spent ...
122. GFF Books - We do books too, and if you buy them you make us happier - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS ... ...y them you make us happier By Martin Joergensen Book cover Steve Schweitzer A new book from GFF Yep, it's another book from the hands of a GFF partner... ... books that we can mail, so order from Blurb. Seatrout! Martin Joergensen A spread Martin Joergensen Seatrout! Pictures of a passion Photos by Martin ... ...th stunning images of Scandinavian seatrout fishing shot by me—GFF partner Martin Joergensen. Some of them you will recognize from the site, but most ...
123. 2010 on the Global FlyFisher - Well, we turned yet another New Year's evening, and can now write 2011. So how was 2010 for GFF? - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOM... ...er New Year's evening, and can now write 2011. So how was 2010 for GFF? By Martin Joergensen First of all a Happy New Year to all GFF's visitors! This... ... in articles . Beating stronger than in 2009, but still not strong enough. Martin Joergensen Publishing pace We have long had the GFF... ...r or the like that you would like to see us mention or cover, feel free to contact us. We do have a stack of stuff already that we need to write about...
124. Free marketing - Authors, filmmakers, artists, publishers! - Share parts of your work with our readers. We get content, you get free marketing. - Global FlyFisher
...g About GFF About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact More about: About Comment Authors, filmmakers, artists, publishers!... ... of your work with our readers. We get content, you get free marketing. By Martin Joergensen Are you a publisher, an author or a film maker? Do you wa... ...y Patterns , which we also reviewed . We were in contact with Dick Brown directly who cleared with the publisher and sent us the raw text and images f... ...oon as the book arrives. Derek Grzelewski - own page, book, our extract Martin Joergensen In both cases we credited the authors in a byline and in Dic...
125. Fish safely - You know Murphy's Law; what can go wrong will go wrong. Even on a fishing trip, so be prepared. - Global FlyFisher
...ut About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Clothing Equipment Fish Better Comment Fish safely... ...go wrong. Even on a fishing trip, so be prepared. By Mike Hogue + A friend Martin Joergensen I was fishing with a friend recently and I climbed up on ... ...f Martin Joergensen - Folstaff Most folding staffs have a bungee cord in the middle, such that when you pull the staff out the pieces fall together. F... ...es or use clip-ons to regular glasses. + + Laces and belt Martin Joergensen - Henning Eskol Lace up wading shoes snugly If your shoes are tight, you a...
126. Veevus Q&A - The Danish company Veevus has surprised the fly-tying market with its strong and thin tying thread. We have contacted Emir Ceric, the man behind and asked a few questions - Global FlyFisher
...prised the fly-tying market with its strong and thin tying thread. We have contacted Emir Ceric, the man behind and asked a few questions - Global F... ...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Tying thread Tie Better ... ...ted Emir Ceric, the man behind and asked a few questions By Martin Joergensen A while back my good friend, Dutch fly tyer Hans Weilenmann was on the p... ...ing fly-tying thread: thin and strong and available in many colors. I contacted Emir Ceric, the man behind the company, and asked him a few questions....
127. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Epoxy Fly tying materials Hot ... ... head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy By Martin Joergensen + Curing with blue light Martin Joergensen I've written a... ...n epoxy. They are often referred to as LCR's - Light Cured Resins. + Heads Martin Joerg... ...rt to a light curing resin height= 284 width= 387 /> LCR in stead of epoxy Martin Joergensen - Kasper Muhlbach Tacky or sticky Some of the LCR's are s...
128. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...ere to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. By Martin Joergensen Flocking and flogging Martin Joergensen—Unknown You may b... ...p is a sure sign of a good fishing spot. No name, no fish. Flyshop secrets Martin Joergensen In the flysho... ...for that specific spot at the exact time that you are there. The best sign Martin ... ...Joergensen Driving and parking The best fishing spots are close to convenient parking with easy access to the water. Paths are paved, steep banks have...
129. The only knot you need... almost - Knots seem to be an eternal problem to anglers. Even experienced anglers have trouble remembering them, choosing amongst them and getting them right. Here's a cure: learn and use this one, and you'll be fine! - Global FlyFisher
...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact... ... them right. Here's a cure: learn and use this one, and you'll be fine! By Martin Joergensen + The... ... surgeon's knot Martin Joergensen This is definitely going to get me in trouble! But I guarantee you that if you learn this knot you will be able to g... ...gs on tippets and tying + The surgeon's loop Martin Joergensen flies on your line, which is what you will be doing a far majority of the time you tie ...
130. Fleye Foils - These new fish foils from Bob Popovics are really great for making baitfish imitations. - Global FlyFisher
...About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fl... ...t for making baitfish imitations. By Martin Joergensen + Foileel Martin Joergensen Bob Popovics has been breaking new ground in saltwater fly-tying fo... ...for the foils, in other words: slender and sparsely dressed flies. + Foils Martin Joergensen Type Size Foil size Fly size Hook size From To From To Fr... ...dium 35 3 4 8 10 2 1/0 Small 25 2 3 5 8 4 2 + + Foil flies Lutz Schepers - Martin Joergensen + Bob ...