Find it all
Results 131-140, 4651 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (0.53 seconds)
131. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...ere to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. By Martin Joergensen Flocking and flogging Martin Joergensen—Unknown You may b... ...p is a sure sign of a good fishing spot. No name, no fish. Flyshop secrets Martin Joergensen In the flysho... ...for that specific spot at the exact time that you are there. The best sign Martin ... ...Joergensen Driving and parking The best fishing spots are close to convenient parking with easy access to the water. Paths are paved, steep banks have...
132. Fishy photos: Michael Jensen - Michael Jensen is a Danish writer and photographer whose images are widely used in fishing books and magazines - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Photography Pictures Gallery Touch More about: Ph... ...hotographer whose images are widely used in fishing books and magazines By Martin Joergensen + + + Wat... ...ure, I do sell pictures. But I don't have my archive online. Typically I'm contacted by mail or phone - and have a dialog with the customer. You can f... ... don't care as long as your pictures are good and get around. Let us know. Contact Martin through mail and your work can become a part of the Fishy Ph...
133. - Unsinkable flies - David Cowardin's concept for preventing flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US S... ...venting flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. By Martin Joergensen Unsikable October Caddis Martin Jo... ...ergensen I was contacted by David Cowardin a while back, and he inquired whether we were interested in reviewing a book of his. Of course! We're alway... ...le flies Martin Joergensen The mainstay in all Cowardin's flies and the key to their being unsinkable is heat shrink tube. this tube constitutes the b...
134. The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICT... ...h the file 31.04 Mb Sound mp3 Download file Archive GFF Podcasts Your host Martin Joergensen This episode I take the chance to talk a bit about flies ... ...catching... as usual. Images for this day's podcast A neat box - not mine! Martin Joergensen To the left Martin Joergensen To the right Martin Joergen... ... Martin Joergensen A popular fly Martin Joergensen Links More stuff on sea trout flies Sea trout flies on GFF The Frede Red Tag Magnus Fairfly - a lar...
135. The best seatrout fly tackle - Sea Trout Gear - This article will try to point you in the right direction when choosing fly rod, reel and line for Danish and Baltic coastal fishing for sea trout. - Global FlyFisher
...B PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH M... ...d, reel and line for Danish and Baltic coastal fishing for sea trout. By Martin Joergensen Coastal rods Martin Joergensen In Denmark there is one kind... ...ntimeters, which is the minimum size for keepers in Denmark. fish and gear Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol Not like saltwater Another remark that I ha... ...rods are far too long for this kind of fishing in my eyes. A pinch of salt Martin Joergensen—Ka...
136. Portraits of Salmon Flies - We have featured Danish Niels Have's beautiful full dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them - Global FlyFisher
...F Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Flies Gallery Patterns Touch More about: Salmon Flies | Gallery | Patterns | Comment Portraits of Sa... ...ll dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them By Martin Joergensen , Niels Have + Gordon Martin Joergensen Niels Have is a D... ... Doctor Martin Joergensen Some of the patterns are repetitions of flies we have already shown, while others are patterns that Niels has recently adopt... ...ue Charm, Durham Ranger, Silver Doctor Martin Joergensen Simple portraits On this page you see a bunch of Niels' flies depicted in the simplest and mo...
137. The Clouserish - A fly that is very much like a Clouser Deep Minnow, but with a slight Thunder Creekish variation in the tying style. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE... ...innow, but with a slight Thunder Creekish variation in the tying style. By Martin Joergensen Clouser... ish... Henni... ...ng Eskol—Martin Joergensen This is not really an original fly... more like a variation... one of the hundreds if not thousands of derivatives of Bob C... ... sides of the fly better than on the original fly. Thunder Martin Joergensen On the original the last section of the wing is tied in in front of the e...
138. Right hand or left hand? - The debate about whether to use the right hand or the left hand on the fly reel is almost as old as fly-fishing itself. Let's look a bit rationally on the issue at hand... sorry, couldn't help it! - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Casti... ... look a bit rationally on the issue at hand... sorry, couldn't help it! By Martin Joergensen + Left, right, left, right... Martin Joergensen Le... ...in the right hand. + + + Left, both, right Jens Gronlund - Henning Eskol - Martin Joergensen Casting Most of us cast with the good hand, which is the ... ... and underhand casting easier. + + Two handed Nils Jorgensen + + In a boat Martin Joergensen + + Retrieving, fighting Kasper Muhlbach - Martin Joergen...
139. I Have A dream - This is our new video. Watch more in our website. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS ... ...thing! You can't just keep it for yourself;- GFF staff comment From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted ... ...eo site from your iPhone or Android phone. Sweet! Martin From: Rod Robinson · rodrobinson·at·eircom.net Submitted August 27th 201... ...d August 27th 2010 Martin I use Apple Safari for my browser. What is puzzling is that the Vimeo stuff loaded fine until last week! I'll see if I can u...
140. Aleksandar Vrtaric - A Croatian photographer that likes to go close and use very tight compositions - Global FlyFisher
...About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Photography Pictures Gallery Comment Aleksandar... ...grapher that likes to go close and use very tight compositions By Martin Joergensen + + + Up close Aleksandar Vrtaric Croatian photographer Aleksandar... ...use today it just works faster . Anyone interested in my work can find the contact info... ...'t like flashes and I use tripod only if I really, really have to. + + + + Contact Aleksandar You can find his contact information onf the web site Su...