Find it all
Results 141-150, 6037 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (1.87 seconds)
141. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Epoxy Fly tying materials Hot ... ... head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy By Martin Joergensen + Curing with blue light Martin Joergensen I've written a... ...n epoxy. They are often referred to as LCR's - Light Cured Resins. + Heads Martin Joerg... ...rt to a light curing resin height= 284 width= 387 /> LCR in stead of epoxy Martin Joergensen - Kasper Muhlbach Tacky or sticky Some of the LCR's are s...
142. Fleye Foils - These new fish foils from Bob Popovics are really great for making baitfish imitations. - Global FlyFisher
...About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fl... ...t for making baitfish imitations. By Martin Joergensen + Foileel Martin Joergensen Bob Popovics has been breaking new ground in saltwater fly-tying fo... ...for the foils, in other words: slender and sparsely dressed flies. + Foils Martin Joergensen Type Size Foil size Fly size Hook size From To From To Fr... ...dium 35 3 4 8 10 2 1/0 Small 25 2 3 5 8 4 2 + + Foil flies Lutz Schepers - Martin Joergensen + Bob ...
143. A spring trip - I have been going on these fishing trips twice a year with a bunch of friends for more than a decade. These days it's more trip than fishing for me. - Global FlyFisher
... Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Coastal Fishing Denmark Pictures Gallery Global R... ... for more than a decade. These days it's more trip than fishing for me. By Martin Joergensen + + Danish coast Martin Joergensen It's been a tradition ... ...rk, Germany, the Netherlands. Sweden and other countries. + + + The office Martin Joergensen + + + Kayak Paul Kalbrener - Martin Joergensen This April... ...beautiful Danish coast in the spring. + + + + Good friends Martin Joergensen + + + + More Danish coast Martin Joergensen A few other Danish galleries ...
144. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...ere to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. By Martin Joergensen Flocking and flogging Martin Joergensen—Unknown You may b... ...p is a sure sign of a good fishing spot. No name, no fish. Flyshop secrets Martin Joergensen In the flysho... ...for that specific spot at the exact time that you are there. The best sign Martin ... ...Joergensen Driving and parking The best fishing spots are close to convenient parking with easy access to the water. Paths are paved, steep banks have...
145. Autumn Gallery - My favorite time for coastal fishing has always been in the autumn. Only a few things will beat a nice September or October day on the coast. - Global FlyFisher
...ORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More abou... ...ly a few things will beat a nice September or October day on the coast. By Martin... ... Joergensen Autumn fish Henning Eskol You will hear many coastal anglers in the Baltic area hail spring as their favorite time of year. And I can very... ...ight, chrome bullets. Late season Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol The coastal sea trout are less greedy and more picky in the autumn, which has led to...
146. The only knot you need... almost - Knots seem to be an eternal problem to anglers. Even experienced anglers have trouble remembering them, choosing amongst them and getting them right. Here's a cure: learn and use this one, and you'll be fine! - Global FlyFisher
...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact... ... them right. Here's a cure: learn and use this one, and you'll be fine! By Martin Joergensen + The... ... surgeon's knot Martin Joergensen This is definitely going to get me in trouble! But I guarantee you that if you learn this knot you will be able to g... ...gs on tippets and tying + The surgeon's loop Martin Joergensen flies on your line, which is what you will be doing a far majority of the time you tie ...
147. Fishy photos: Michael Jensen - Michael Jensen is a Danish writer and photographer whose images are widely used in fishing books and magazines - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Photography Pictures Gallery Touch More about: Ph... ...hotographer whose images are widely used in fishing books and magazines By Martin Joergensen + + + Wat... ...ure, I do sell pictures. But I don't have my archive online. Typically I'm contacted by mail or phone - and have a dialog with the customer. You can f... ... don't care as long as your pictures are good and get around. Let us know. Contact Martin through mail and your work can become a part of the Fishy Ph...
148. - Unsinkable flies - David Cowardin's concept for preventing flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US S... ...venting flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. By Martin Joergensen Unsikable October Caddis Martin Jo... ...ergensen I was contacted by David Cowardin a while back, and he inquired whether we were interested in reviewing a book of his. Of course! We're alway... ...le flies Martin Joergensen The mainstay in all Cowardin's flies and the key to their being unsinkable is heat shrink tube. this tube constitutes the b...
149. About 2013 - It's become kind of a tradition for me to do these yearly status posts when we get close to Christmas and New Year. So how was 2013 on GFF? - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: About | Comment About 2013 Published Dec 21st 201... ...ts when we get close to Christmas and New Year. So how was 2013 on GFF? By Martin Joergensen + + + The GFF factory Henning Eskol - Martin Joergensen Y... ...I have written a whole blog post about this single section. + 5,000 videos Martin Joergensen What's hot? And as colorful bars. Apart from the videos, ... ...mentioned shrimp flies and the ever young Mickey Finn. + + + Popular stuff Martin Joergensen - Radoslav Kiskinov - Rouven Kempkes The story cont...
150. The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICT... ...h the file 31.04 Mb Sound mp3 Download file Archive GFF Podcasts Your host Martin Joergensen This episode I take the chance to talk a bit about flies ... ...catching... as usual. Images for this day's podcast A neat box - not mine! Martin Joergensen To the left Martin Joergensen To the right Martin Joergen... ... Martin Joergensen A popular fly Martin Joergensen Links More stuff on sea trout flies Sea trout flies on GFF The Frede Red Tag Magnus Fairfly - a lar...