Find it all
Results 21-30, 4667 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (1.16 seconds)
21. One Mallard Shrimp - As a Baltic sea trout angler you can never get enough shrimp patterns, and this one was tied as a result of access to some really fine mallard feathers. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: Patterns | Comment One Mallard Shrimp Published J... ...s a result of access to some really fine mallard feathers. + + In the wild Martin Joergensen We had been fishing ... ...to make a shell, and the recipe for a nice shrimp was there. + One feather Martin Joergensen + + Inspired by... ... Martin Joergensen + + The One Mallard Shrimp Martin Joergensen From one feather you will get barbs for the shrimp's thorn, the fluffy part will make ...
22. Fly pattern database - All kinds of flies from all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu ... ...treamers America C.Stevens 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Angel Body Zonker Martin Joergensen 2006-01-29 16:44:55 Strea... ...reamers Badger - Red M. Martinek's 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Ballou Special 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Barbell Tube Unknown Tube flies Barnes S... ...2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Big Hole Demon Unknown Wet flies Big John M. Martinek's 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Black Cat C.St...
23. Djihad - The Djihad is a bright fly with a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Hackle Sea trout flies Tinsel Sea trout Patterns ... ...h a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly By Martin Joergensen + Djihad Martin Jo... ... and I think they will be excellent flies for rough water. + + Rough water Martin Joergensen I have tied my Djihads fa... ... Front hackle Large black rooster Head Tying thread + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - prepare tail Martin Joergensen + 3 - tie in tail Ma...
24. Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS - Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more and more complex. This one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Shrimp CDC Sea Trout Flies ... ...is one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation By Martin Joergensen , Ken Bonde Larsen + + KISS is not always a rock band Mar... ...in Joergensen - WikiMedia, Wok The Danish and Scandinavian shrimp flies for sea trout have gotten more and more life-like and more and more realistic ... ...ngers. The tool does make it much easier, though. + Step A - the base part Martin Joergensen + Step B - place feather Martin Joergensen The fly is tie...
25. The Super Pupa - With such a name a fly has to be good. And it is. The Super Pupa is a killer pattern! Different, simple to tie and very efficient. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Caddis Dry Flies Sedge Hackle Patterns Touch More... ...tin Joergensen + Super Pupae Martin Joergensen Back in 1977 Swedish fly-tyer and fly-angler Lennart Bergquist was fishing on the Norwegian river Rena ... ...w easy and simple the fly is to tie. + + + Caddis water and caddis fishing Martin Joergensen - Kasper Muhlbach The Super Pupa Type Dry fly Originator ... ...n Joergensen + Step 2 - select hackle Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - tie in hackle Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - hackle ready Martin Joergensen + Step 5 ...
26. Pinky Pain - Bright, colorful and visible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water - Global FlyFisher
...ut GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Hair Sea trout flies Patterns Streamers Comment Pinky Pa... ...isible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water By Martin Joergensen + Pinky Pain Martin Joergensen Henrik Leth is an institution in Danish... ...thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - flash Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - tie in flash Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - fold back Martin Joergensen + Step 5 ... ...rap flash Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - tie down Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - trim Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - Bug-Bond Martin Joergensen + Step 10 - ...
27. Tube Tying Techniques - A small piece that tries to explain how to tie on different tubes - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURE... ...t tries to explain how to tie on different tubes By Martin Joergensen Tying on tubes is not unlike tying on hooks. It's actually a bit easier sometime... ...e many different ways a tube fly can be tied. Add a cone for front weight Martin Joergensen Lined plastic tube Martin... ... Joergensen Pink! Martin Joergensen The basic plastic tube fly Martin Joergensen Tying on plastic tubes You can buy plastic tubes in precut lengths. T...
28. Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow - This is an article about Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow, a fly that is tied in countless versions, but only few that resemble the original - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Deer Hair Muddlers Patterns Tie Better Touch More... ...ble the original By Martin Joergensen + + Ted Patlen's Muddler Minnow Bob Petti - Martin Joergensen I love muddlers and have tied many, many of them. ... ... tend to like neatly tied flies. Messy muddlers + + + Not messy enough Martin Joergensen I have experimented with messy muddlers with great success bo... ...r sticking out in all directions. + + Don Gapen Muddler Minnows Bob Mead - Martin Joergensen + Original Muddler Mick Hall When I announced this articl...
29. Mickey Finn - The Mickey Finn is one of the all time classic streamers. Simple, beautiful and fairly easy to tie - and a catcher. Here's its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Bucktail Patterns Streamers Touch ... ...Here's its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations By Martin Joergensen + + Mickey Finn Martin Joergensen A Mickey Finn or simply... ...ry hassle free and almost never fouls. + + The original, the Polar version Martin Joerge... ...nsen + Step 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - rib Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - cover tib Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - and back Martin Joergensen...
30. Jiggy - A great fly in a neat color - tied with stolen hair - Global FlyFisher
... flies Patterns Streamers Tie Better <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Mart... ... my friend Jens on our way to the Danish island Bornholm to meet Martin, Ken, Henning and Jorgen. It is the annual fishing week for our small group. T... ...cord. Some guys I know, have been fishing for a week without the slightest contact. In the end they actually didn't want to have a take as it would ru... ...lked it. The Norwegian Martin Joergensen By coincidence Henning went for a walk along the beach as they paddled in. A streamer with a cone head, white...