Find it all
Results 41-50, 5765 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (3.02 seconds)
41. Red Tag - Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of fishing. This one is for sea run browns. - Global FlyFisher
...B PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH M... ...s for sea run browns. By Martin Joergensen Red Tag Henning Eskol—Martin Joergensen It doesn't date back to Dame Juliana's A treatyse of fysshynge wyth... ...rib can be a couple of ways to make longer lasting Red Tags. Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—wool Martin Joergensen Step 3—tie in Martin... ... Joergensen Step 4—cover wool Martin Joergensen Step 5—rib Martin Joergensen Step 6—herl Martin Joergensen Step 7—tie in herl Martin Joergensen Step 8...
42. Klympen - Klympen is a simple and efficient fly for sea run browns, which should be able to catch many other kinds of fish - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME... ... sea run browns, which should be able to catch many other kinds of fish By Martin Joergensen Klympen Martin Joergensen This is one of a bunch of flies... ...ch has proved to be a good autumn fly. The copper bodied fly strikes again Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol The hallmark of the fly is th... ...hen, tan or light brown Head Tying thread Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—tail fibers Martin Joergensen Step 3—tail Martin Joergensen Step 4—ta...
43. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Cleaning materials Fly tying materials Hackle Tie... ...mply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? By Martin Joergensen + Golden pheasant male WikiMedia ... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ... ... do a very fine job of skinning and preparing the feathers. + A whole skin Martin Joergensen + Dyed crests Martin Joergensen You will also see dyed sk...
44. Zonker strips and zonker tying - I love zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm imitations. - Global FlyFisher
... Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fur Zonkers Tie Better Touch More about: Fur | Zonkers | Tie Better | Comment Zonker st... ...tyle lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm imitations. By Martin Joergensen + + Zonkers Mar... ...tin Joergensen Before I started writing this article I had only a vague idea about the origin of the zonker style of flies. I did some research and di... ... of skin for my zonker flies. + Traditional start Martin Joergensen + Ribbed start Martin Joergensen + Traditional process Martin Joergensen + Ribbed ...
45. Frida - Frida is the little sister of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation - Global FlyFisher
...bout About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Sea trout flies Sea trout Patterns Comment Frida... ...er of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation By Martin Joergensen + Eyes Martin Joergensen Frida is the little sister of Frede - t... ... fly quality Head Grizzly marabou/Chickabou dubbing + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - eyes Martin J... ...oergensen + 3 - secure eyes Martin Joergensen + 4 - cut Martin Joergensen + 5 - eyes attached Martin Joergensen + 6 - eyes on Martin Joergensen + 7 - ...
46. Genner Bug - This is a fly invented because of the good supply of nice mallard feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Hackle Sea Trout Flies Patterns Touch More about:... ...rd feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. By Martin Joergensen ... ...+ + Genner Bugs Martin Joergensen The name of this fly comes from the name of its birthplace, Genner Bugt or Genner Bay, in the southern part of Denma... ...ubbing and thread, and I had a whole collection. + Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - secure Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - dub Martin Joergen...
47. Felt soles - Global FlyFisher
...t soles on your wading boots requires little work... but a lot of glue! By Martin Joergensen Oops! Martin Joerg... ...le. Tools for felt Martin Joergensen Felt has the magical effect of being able to cling to the most slippery rock or stone under water. That is why wa... ...et of pliers. Proceed as if the studs never existed. First tools Martin Joergensen Tearing off soles Martin Joergensen Cleaning the boots When the old... ...rking with thinner, acetone and contact glue is hazardous and not exactly healthy, so do the job outdoors or at least in a well ventilated room - and ...
48. Squirrel Zonker - A simple and small zonker. - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fur Zonkers Patterns Tie Better Touch More about:... ...mment Squirrel Zonker Published Aug 6th 2012 A simple and small zonker. By Martin Joergensen + + Thick-skinned Martin Joergensen This is an update to ... ...allowing them to move more freely. Squirrel Zonker Type Wet fly Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 1994 Difficulty Easy Target species Sea tr... ... 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - rib Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - to the rear Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - to the front Martin Joergensen + St...
49. Sea Trout Munker - Kim Sorensen and Frank Thornild's salmon fly the Munker had me thinking. Why not tie this fly for sae run trout - my beloved sea trout? - Global FlyFisher
... Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Deer Hair Muddlers Sea Trout Flies Tu... ...hinking. Why not tie this fly for sae run trout - my beloved sea trout? By Martin Joergensen + Sea Trout Monkers Martin Joergensen Kim Sorensen and Fr... ...t it can also entice a sea run brown. + + Shallow and warm Henning Eskol - Martin Joergensen The materials list and tying sequence is the same as on K... ...dd fin-like movement to the flies. + Springtime fish Martin Joergensen The Munker Type Tube fly Originator Kim Sorensen and Frank Thornild Year of ori...
50. The Test Tube - A weird and futuristic construction from the archives. Really easy to tie... eh, make... uhm... construct... - Global FlyFisher
...FF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Tube Flies Patterns The Lab Touch More about: Tube F... ...rom the archives. Really easy to tie... eh, make... uhm... construct... By Martin Joergensen + Super simple Martin Joergensen This pattern... ...ill most likely do good when pulled and jigged after a boat. + Translucent Martin Joergensen The basic idea is very simple: A Bidoz tube of my own des... ...o imagine will work fine. The options and variations are many. + Materials Martin Joergensen + Step 1 - tube Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - orange accen...