Find it all
Results 51-60, 6344 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (1.75 seconds)
51. Sea Trout Munker - Kim Sorensen and Frank Thornild's salmon fly the Munker had me thinking. Why not tie this fly for sae run trout - my beloved sea trout? - Global FlyFisher
... Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Deer Hair Muddlers Sea Trout Flies Tu... ...hinking. Why not tie this fly for sae run trout - my beloved sea trout? By Martin Joergensen + Sea Trout Monkers Martin Joergensen Kim Sorensen and Fr... ...t it can also entice a sea run brown. + + Shallow and warm Henning Eskol - Martin Joergensen The materials list and tying sequence is the same as on K... ...dd fin-like movement to the flies. + Springtime fish Martin Joergensen The Munker Type Tube fly Originator Kim Sorensen and Frank Thornild Year of ori...
52. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
...SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel... ...rtin Joergensen Shooting Martin Joergensen Shooting lines are used with shooting heads and the setup is very popular with many saltwater and salmon an... ...s, turn to our thorough articles on that subject . Not the key to distance Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol Purpose The purpose of using this type of c... ...nes. What we want and don't want Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol What we want A shooting line should be one or all of the following: Light. One of the...
53. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
...About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments Contact Touch More about: Food | Comment Fishing trip sandwich Published No... ... this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. By Martin Joergensen + Step 1... ... - bread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - mustard Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - lettuce Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - ham Martin Joergensen + Step 5 - tomat... ...rtin Joergensen + Step 7 - leek Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - the accent Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - lid on Martin Joergensen + Step 10 - half Martin ...
54. Martin Jorgensen's site about fly fishing and fly tying - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... Martin Jorgensen's site about fly fishing and fly tying - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for O... ...ntribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Denmark Global Touch More about: Denmark | Global | Commen... ...ly tying Danish inshore fishing By Martin Joergensen This is a bit of what a very old site called Fishing Denmark used to look like. All the articles ... ...iend Add comment Go to article start User comments GFF staff comment From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalf...
55. Super simple fly photos - This is the ?ber simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Do It Yourself Photography Pictures Gallery Touch... ...y-steps - even with your phone! By Martin Joergensen + + Super simple setups Martin Joergensen I know I have written about this subject before, but it... ... + Camera controls Martin Joergensen 5 A background. Cardboard of almost any kind works fine. Any color you choose, but neutral colors like white, gra... ... The built-in flash is normally no good for macro images. + Macro = flower Martin Joergensen + Flash = lightning Martin Joergensen + Self timer = egg ...
56. Double Legs - While browsing fly patterns on the web I found this interesting and buggy looking Swedish pattern, and discovered that its history actually traced back to a GFF pattern - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Caddis Emerger Grayling Lake Fishing Sedge Stillw... ..., and discovered that its history actually traced back to a GFF pattern By Martin Joergensen + Double Legs AKA Drop Dead Legs Daniel Smith Double Legs... ... natural colors and soft and not too long hackle feathers. + Step 1 - bead Martin Joergensen\' + Step 2 - weight Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - press wi... ... start thread Martin Joergensen + Step 5 - cover wire Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - start tag Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - tag done, tail Martin Joerge...
57. Lough Conn trout fishing - Irish Lough Conn is a huge lake full of wild trout and a very decent number of salmon. Fishing in it is free, and can be fantastic. And the Kelly Kettle was born on its banks. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Keywords Keywords ... ...free, and can be fantastic. And the Kelly Kettle was born on its banks. By Martin Joergensen + + + + Rough and ra... ...iny - and lovely! Martin Joergensen I'm sitting at my desk after the first day's work after having fished in Lough Conn in western Ireland for five da... ... + + Dries did the trick Martin Joergensen While much traditional lake fishing is done with wet flies and even sinking lines, the preferred method her...
58. What we read right now - List of all reviews - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher What we read right nowWhat we read right now - List of all reviews - Global FlyFisher <!-- Please help us! Check that this page
59. Tube Ressources - Want to go further than just this tube fly theme? Here are all the books, DVD's and web sites worth getting acquainted with. - Global FlyFisher
...T CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Tube f... ...e are all the books, DVD's and web sites worth getting acquainted with. By Martin Joergensen A few places to turn for further ins... ...nspiration on the web Go-Go Girl Bob Kenly Eumer Body tubes with coneheads Martin Joergensen Rooney brass tubes Martin Joergense... ...all selection of double tube hooks and bottle tubes. New Mustad tube hooks Martin Joergensen One of the few bags Martin Joergensen Mustad Norwegian Mu...
60. Tube Fly Styles and Patterns - There are as many tube patterns out there as you can name in a lifetime, and there are so many different styles of tying. But this article still tries to bunch them into some common groups. - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS ... ...ng. But this article still tries to bunch them into some common groups. By Martin Joergensen Orange Fore&Aft Martin Joergensen The Emoxy Puddler Marti... ... Finish Martin Joergensen Until now I have only covered the tubes and the accessories and not touched upon specific patterns. It will not be within th... ...ou a very high riding wing with a significant front profile. Sunray Shadow Martin Joergensen Sunray S...