Find it all
Results 61-70, 4999 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (1.11 seconds)
61. New tube materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials market. We try to catch up. - Global FlyFisher
...About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Tube Flies Tie Better Touch M... ...rials market. We try to catch up. By Martin Joergensen I have tried to keep up with the development in tube materials by editing, deleting and adding ... ...Pro Sportfisher, Tubeworx and many more. + + Pro Sportfisher Martin Joergensen + Compound tubes Pro Sportfisher Compound tubes Three years ago Danish ... ...in combination. + + Cones Martin Joergensen + + Sonic cones Pro Sportfisher Cones galore Once a cone was a cone, and the way you finished a tube fly w...
62. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
.... Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations By Martin Joergensen My most recent CDC & El... ...k fish, caught on a Swedish lake during a heavy evening mayfly hatch. Martin Joergensen People who have fished with the Dutch fly tying wizard Hans We... ...l CDC & Elk Roy Christie Bonefish CDC & Elk Paul Slaney Seatrout CDC & Elk Martin Joergensen Egg Sucking CDC &... ... Elk Martin Westbeek CDC & Elk Spey Stu Farnham Major variations Kicking CDC & Elk Dave Wiltshire CDC & Elk Emerger Hans Weilenmann CDC & Elk Spent Ha...
63. 2K 5! - Suddenly, boom! And we passed the 2000 entries mark in our article database! - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS S... ... By Martin Joergensen Yes, this is another of those non-flyfishing articles! Sorry about that for all you flyfishing fans, but I just like writing abo... ...anta's workshop and, eh... me! Martin Joergensen Well, because of our single largest success ever: the GFF Video Channel . For technical reasons each ... ...re? f2f Martin Joergensen f2f Flyfisher to flyfisher. Flyfisher-2-flyfisher. f2f. This idea was born back in the days where I traveled a lot on busine...
64. Martin's Mundane Fly Project - This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. Simple tying methods. Mundane flies. - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Fly Project - This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. Simple tying methods. Mundane f... ...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Beginners Fly tying materials Patte... ...er Comment Martin's Mundane Fly Project Published Feb 9th 2012 This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. ... ...Step 9: done! Rouven Kempkes + Clouser Deep Minnow. Step 18 - finished fly Martin Joergensen + Olive Fluff Martin Joergensen + The Copper Bully - Kobb...
65. Heads - The business end - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS ... ...ter pictures Fish Pictures Trout Gallery Comment Heads The business end By Martin Joergensen ed. , additional photos by Henning Eskol, Steve Schweitze... ...ish heads in our portfolios. Beaverkill trout Bob Petti Under the bridge Martin Joergensen Test brown Martin Joergensen Coho Martin Joergensen Cutthro... ... bream Martin Joergensen Brownie Ken Bonde Larsen Ready for release Martin Joergensen Pastry fish Kasper Mühlbach Steelhead Martin Joergensen Red eye ...
66. Easy Shrimp Eyes - The fly-tying market is brimming with prefabricated materials, and Danish Easy Shrimp Eyes is one of the companies who are making them. We have talked to the guys behind the products. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Eyes Fly Tying Materials S... ...es who are making them. We have talked to the guys behind the products. By Martin Joergensen + Easy Shrimp Eyes Martin Joergensen Sten Lykaer Jensen ... ...ed that the interest was much larger than we anticipated. + Eyes and legs Martin Joergensen Your Easy Shrimp Eyes really are easy to use. How have the... ...n in the light of us having only one product in the beginning. We had some contact ...
67. Winners - FlyMeister 2001
...d will return with a complete list of prizes as soon as possible. We will contact all winners directly. Click the thumbnails to see a larger picture. ... ...cing the results. If you have entered flies, but not heard from us, please contact Martin at email@example.com . BEST OF SHOW! Entry number: ... ... Stenberg Country: Finland Comments: Martin Joergensen: Just an amazing fly. beautifully designed and extremely well tied with many details. Tradition... ...n Joergensen: A very well tied fly. Nicely trimmed head, nice tinsel body. Category 2nd Entry number: 36 Fly name: minky muddler Tyer: martin westbeek...
68. My first flies - I honestly don't remember exactly how many years ago I started tying flies, but a rough calculation says about 30 years. A lot has happened since then - luckily! - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Beginners Fly Tying Tie Better Touch More about: ... ...s. A lot has happened since then - luckily! By Martin Joergensen + + + + My first efforts Martin Joergensen I tied my first fly before my kids were bo... ...an it be? + + + + + + My muddlers Martin Joergensen + + + + Crude materials = crude flies Martin Joergensen Later I sat down and tried to tie my first... ... on. And of course got the lousiest I could get + + + + + Assorted mishaps Martin Joergensen Scattered on this page you see pictures of some of the ea...
69. DIY brushes and combs - These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro stick, a brush and a comb. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - DIY brushes and combs - These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro
70. Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - Global FlyFisher
... Contact Keywords Keywords Cleaning materials Deer hair Fly tying materials Fur Hackle Tie Better Touch More about: Cleaning materials | Deer hair | F... ...rs, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. By Martin Joergensen +... ... Crests under full control Martin Joergensen Following up on my article about washing materials , I'll cover another technique that can do wonders to ... ...tly twisted or crooked ones, which you might want to avoid. + + The kettle Martin Joergensen The kettle T...