Find it all
Results 71-80, 4651 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (1.07 seconds)
71. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...nt number of this beautiful fish. Author Kasper Mühlbach joins GFF partner Martin Joergensen and their common friends Jens Groenlund and A... ...little article is a photo essay rather than one of many words. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has done picture based stories like this one before, just... ...us can only dream to go. BC in B/W GFF partner Martin Joergensen recently returned from a trip to British Columbia. Although he has promised to write ... ...eam - chalkstream! GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been visiting Welsh Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. Da...
72. Martin's Mundane Sand Eel - Sand eels and other long, thin baitfish are high on the menu for a lot of saltwater predators. - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Sand Eel - Sand eels and other long, thin baitfish are high on the menu for a lot of saltwater predators. - Global FlyFisher First p... ...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Baitfish Coastal fishing Sea trout ... ...g, thin baitfish are high on the menu for a lot of saltwater predators. By Martin Joergensen + + + Sand eels Martin Joergensen Sand eels are very comm... ...ow that a flatwing is no novelty + + The Mundane Sand Eel - flatwing style Martin Joergensen The main part of the fly will be hackle feathers in a lig...
73. Fly Reel Blues - I have always wondered about fly reels. On one hand many anglers describe them as simple line containers. On the other hand most fly reels cost an arm and a leg. - Global FlyFisher
...X BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE.... ...y Martin Joergensen Reels and hubs Martin Joergensen/Zebco - Martin Joergensen/Shimano - Martin Joergensen A couple of years ago I bought my wife a ne... ...hat for my 800 US$ – I got a whole bike built around it! Lamson-Waterworks Martin Joergensen - Kasper Mühlbac... ...s with extra spools are offered at 4,000 US$ and even more. Ouch! Charlton Martin Joergensen Megoff Martin Joergensen/Megoff - Martin Joergensen Megof...
74. Flyfishing with a float - It's possible to fish a fly without a flyrod. You just need a bobber, a bubble, a float, a bombarda, a sbirolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. - Global FlyFisher
...TAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP S... ...irolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. By Martin Joergensen Float fishing Martin Joergensen A lot of Danes fish the f... ...history as it can be seen in Tomás Gil's book La mosca ahogada . Few items Martin Joergensen Flyfishing... or? I have at times dived ... ... Martin Joergensen Types of floats The ones of us who fished bobbers or floats as kids will remember the typical white and red Styrofoam contraptions ...
75. The GYMF - The Green Yarn Mullet Fly. Few flies are as easy to tie, provided you can get a hold of the special yarn used. - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Coastal fishing Fly tying materials Mullet Patter... ...e as easy to tie, provided you can get a hold of the special yarn used. By Martin J... ...oergensen + GYMF and GYMBH Martin Joergensen My wife has always liked to knit. Every few years she gets into a period where she produces mittens, sock... ...irs sticking out almost perpendicular to the main thread. + + Mullet green Martin Joergensen It simply screams fly tying! so loud and clear. Since it'...
76. At long last - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES ... ...h the file 33.24 Mb Sound mp3 Download file Archive GFF Podcasts Your host Martin Joergensen This episode I managed to get my hands on a great new rec... ...more. I must be getting old... Images for this day's podcast My new gadget Martin Joergensen A bend Martin Joergensen A windy f... ...ish Henning Eskol The fly of the day Martin Joergensen A calm spot Martin Joergensen Links A few links to odds and ends: More about the Zoom H2 GFF Su...
77. Danish Fly Festival 2001... and much more - Dutch Bas Verschoor tells his story of the days before, during and after the Danish Fly Festival 2001. - Global FlyFisher
... Intro Bas' story Henk&Haneke Tomaz' story Martin's story All pictures Danish Fly Festival 2001... and much more Dutch Bas Verschoor tells his story o... ... Clapton sitting in the backseat. The Bartmobile Tomaz Modic Bas Verschoor Martin Joergensen Can't ge... ...olland a few times and having fished Lake Oostvoorne together, GFF Partner Martin Joergensen repeatedly said: Come and fish wit... ...y to finally accept Martin's kind invitation. A speedy, 9-hour trip took us to his house in Bronshoj, a quiet residential suburb of Copenhagen. We wer...
78. When lightning strikes - This is a story about how life doesn't always develop as you expect, and how events beyond your control can severely affect your life - and your fishing. - Global FlyFisher
...ORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search C... ... By Martin Joergensen Once upon a time... Henning Eskol Some years ago I was on the island Bornholm fishing with a group of close friends. We have tak... ...odd buzzing sensation in the shins. It did not go away GFF in the hospital Martin Joergensen I... ... got up and contact was reestablished, but this didn't disappear! After a day I went to the doctor, and I could see from his worried look that it wasn...
79. Uncharted Waters Q&A - We contacted the team behind the video Uncharted Waters and asked them some questions. Read their replies and learn what drove them and how the trip and the DVD came to be. - Global FlyFisher
... Uncharted Waters Q&A - We contacted the team behind the video Uncharted Waters and asked them some questions. Read their replies and learn what drove... ...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Destinations Saltw... ...contacted the team behind the video Uncharted Waters and asked them some questions. Read their replies and learn what drove them and how the trip and ... ...le of nowhere, four day's sailing away from the nearest dry land? Well, we contacted the team behind the DVD and asked them just th...
80. Better fishing pictures: Go close - Ways to improve your fishing photos. This time about going closer to the subject. - Global FlyFisher
...n Joergensen Being there Martin Joergensen Articles about better pictures: Go close Go low Use a fill flash Perfect Camera You can never get close eno... ...loser while taking even more pictures. First image: There's a hookup Martin Joergensen Second image: contact Martin Joergensen Third image: Looking aw... ... Joergensen Fifth image: action Martin Joergensen Sixth image: even closer Martin Joergensen Seventh image: grab! Martin Joergensen Eigth image: the r... ...l length, you just move back and forth to vary the distance. Distant light Martin Joergensen Move! Henning Eskol Too distant Martin Joergensen Framin...