Find it all
Results 71-80, 5888 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (3.57 seconds)
71. A Danish fishing lodge - Lodges are found on many fishing destinations around the world, but in Denmark they aren't common. We have talked to the owner of the first dedicated fishing lodge in the prime coastal seatrout destination in the world. - Global FlyFisher
...acebook Store Contact Keywords Keywords Coastal Fishing Denmark Sea Trout Global Touch More about: Coastal Fishing | Denmark | Sea Trout | Global | Co... ... destination in the world. By Martin Joergensen + + + The lodge Martin Joergensen When I was attending the sneak preview of a Danish fishing video in ... ...opportunity to create contact. Fishing lodges are found all over the world, and some destinations are almost littered with them, but here in Denmark n... ... mullet while your family swims and basks in the sun. + + + + + Helnaes Martin Joergensen I had been to Helnaes several times before, so the beauty of...
72. DIY brushes and combs - These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro stick, a brush and a comb. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - DIY brushes and combs - These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro
73. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...nt number of this beautiful fish. Author Kasper Mühlbach joins GFF partner Martin Joergensen and their common friends Jens Groenlund and A... ...little article is a photo essay rather than one of many words. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has done picture based stories like this one before, just... ...us can only dream to go. BC in B/W GFF partner Martin Joergensen recently returned from a trip to British Columbia. Although he has promised to write ... ...eam - chalkstream! GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been visiting Welsh Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. Da...
74. Hare's Ear Bug - This is the simplest and most generic fly you can imagine, and it's a killer! - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYIN... ... and most generic fly you can imagine, and it's a killer! By Martin Joergensen , Ken Bonde Larsen Hare's Ear Bug Martin Joergensen When I ran through ... ... are great. Thread Tan, 8/0 Body Hare's ear dubbing Step 1—straighten hook Martin Joergensen Step 2—hook ready Martin Joergensen Step 3—wei... ...ght Martin Joergensen Step 4—start thread Martin Joergensen Step 5—dubbing Martin Joergensen Step 6—continue dubbing Martin Joergensen Step 7—form bod...
75. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...astern tale. By Bas Verschoor BC in B/W GFF partner Martin Joergensen recently returned from a trip to British Columbia. Although he has promised to w... ...y show. See who hobnobbed at the show and Belize it! Read web site partner Martin Joergensen's report and see the fanta... ...nholm Martin Joergensen's annual trip to the Danish island Bornholm is coming up. This year without GFF partner Steve Schweitzer by his side. Steve he... ...ged in fish, good food and friendship for a week. Bumpy Mexico GFF partner Martin Joergensen took on the Mexican bonefish during a two week stay in Pu...
76. Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - Global FlyFisher
... Contact Keywords Keywords Cleaning materials Deer hair Fly tying materials Fur Hackle Tie Better Touch More about: Cleaning materials | Deer hair | F... ...rs, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. By Martin Joergensen +... ... Crests under full control Martin Joergensen Following up on my article about washing materials , I'll cover another technique that can do wonders to ... ...tly twisted or crooked ones, which you might want to avoid. + + The kettle Martin Joergensen The kettle T...
77. Martin's Mundane Sand Eel - Sand eels and other long, thin baitfish are high on the menu for a lot of saltwater predators. - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Sand Eel - Sand eels and other long, thin baitfish are high on the menu for a lot of saltwater predators. - Global FlyFisher First p... ...ts Keywords About About About GFF Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Baitfish Coastal fishing Sea trout ... ...g, thin baitfish are high on the menu for a lot of saltwater predators. By Martin Joergensen + + + Sand eels Martin Joergensen Sand eels are very comm... ...ow that a flatwing is no novelty + + The Mundane Sand Eel - flatwing style Martin Joergensen The main part of the fly will be hackle feathers in a lig...
78. Portrait of a fishing dog - I've had a dog for close to ten years now, and he has been with me on almost every single fishing trip I've been on since I got him. - Global FlyFisher
... Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Fish Better | Comment 24 Portrait of a... ...th me on almost every single fishing trip I've been on since I got him. By Martin Joergensen + + + A ... ...puppy on the beach Martin Joergensen There's no doubt that my all times best fishing friend is my very close friend Henning - two legged, very human a... ...us barks a lot, he is actually a quiet Sheltie. + + + A Shetland sheepdog Martin Joergensen - Henning Eskol + + + Other fishing dogs Martin Joerge...
79. Fly Reel Blues - I have always wondered about fly reels. On one hand many anglers describe them as simple line containers. On the other hand most fly reels cost an arm and a leg. - Global FlyFisher
...X BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE.... ...y Martin Joergensen Reels and hubs Martin Joergensen/Zebco - Martin Joergensen/Shimano - Martin Joergensen A couple of years ago I bought my wife a ne... ...hat for my 800 US$ – I got a whole bike built around it! Lamson-Waterworks Martin Joergensen - Kasper Mühlbac... ...s with extra spools are offered at 4,000 US$ and even more. Ouch! Charlton Martin Joergensen Megoff Martin Joergensen/Megoff - Martin Joergensen Megof...
80. Flyfishing with a float - It's possible to fish a fly without a flyrod. You just need a bobber, a bubble, a float, a bombarda, a sbirolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. - Global FlyFisher
...TAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP S... ...irolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. By Martin Joergensen Float fishing Martin Joergensen A lot of Danes fish the f... ...history as it can be seen in Tomás Gil's book La mosca ahogada . Few items Martin Joergensen Flyfishing... or? I have at times dived ... ... Martin Joergensen Types of floats The ones of us who fished bobbers or floats as kids will remember the typical white and red Styrofoam contraptions ...