Find it all
Results 91-100, 6466 total, on "contact Martin Joergensen" (0.84 seconds)
91. Better fishing pictures: Go close - Ways to improve your fishing photos. This time about going closer to the subject. - Global FlyFisher
...n Joergensen Being there Martin Joergensen Articles about better pictures: Go close Go low Use a fill flash Perfect Camera You can never get close eno... ...loser while taking even more pictures. First image: There's a hookup Martin Joergensen Second image: contact Martin Joergensen Third image: Looking aw... ... Joergensen Fifth image: action Martin Joergensen Sixth image: even closer Martin Joergensen Seventh image: grab! Martin Joergensen Eigth image: the r... ...l length, you just move back and forth to vary the distance. Distant light Martin Joergensen Move! Henning Eskol Too distant Martin Joergensen Framin...
92. Better fishing pictures: Compose - Composition is the act of building the picture and placing its elements. Classical composition consists of considering the division of the image into parts, creating depth and perspective and utilizing subject shapes and lines. - Global FlyFisher
...About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Better Pict... ...By Martin Joergensen + + + + Composing images Martin Joergensen Composition is the act of building the picture and placing its elements deliberately a... ...n the craft part of composition: + + + + + Different views of an alder fly Martin Joergensen - the came... ...ture. + + + Dividing Martin Joergensen + + + + Placing elements Martin Joergensen Placing elements Placing the key elements is the most difficult of t...
93. High on the Sierras - How I tried something new, and learned how to love small streams and the High Sierras - Global FlyFisher
...mething new, and learned how to love small streams and the High Sierras By Martin Joergensen Fixing a blo... ...th from the shore and from a tube Rich Lobrowich floating the Sawmill Lake Martin fighting a dire rainbow on the quiet Sawmill Lake That same fish - a... ...ains for native fish. The streams are small, but the fish are plenty. Here Martin has hooked one in a 'large' pool. Clarks Creek fish a... ...re also numerous and fairly small. Martin hooked a fish just downstream from this trunk. The fish immediately swam upstraem - under the trunk! The str...
94. What I (don't) want from a fly fishing video - Certain effects and ideas seem to be in fashion in the fishing video business. I'm pretty fed up with some of them. - Global FlyFisher
...MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PICTURES VIDEOS RODS STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More... ...ion in the fishing video business. I'm pretty fed up with some of them. By Martin Joergensen I have b... ... because a lot of fly fishing film people out there noticed us and started contacting us about DVD's for review. The net result has been that I have w... ...Martin Joergensen Walking amongst cows. Martin Joergensen Splash! Martin Joergensen OK you guys! We've seen it now! The clouds hurrying over the sky. ...
95. The tube fly needle - If you are embarking on the tube fly tying journey and don't have the tools, don't despair - a simple and inexpensive tube fly needle is all you need. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Tube Flies Tying Tools Tie Better Tying tools Tou... ...espair - a simple and inexpensive tube fly needle is all you need. By Martin Joergensen + + They may look the part, but they don't cut it Martin Joerg... ...le. Vises and virtues + + Danish tube tools - better, but still not enough Martin Joergensen There's a ... ... that you insert into your vise's normal jaws tapered needles + + Grabbing Martin Joergensen Most of the solutions from the first three groups actuall...
96. Last trip 2007... - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...DCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT CONTACT US SITE MAP HOME PATTERNS FLY TYING PI... ...h the file 33.29 Mb Sound mp3 Download file Archive GFF Podcasts Your host Martin Joergensen This episode December is not the month to go fishing for ... ...come. Images for this day's podcast Sun at noon Martin Joergensen A little spot Martin Joergensen Caged Martin Joergensen Comorants escaping Martin Jo... ...Joergensen Not here Martin Joergensen Links A little more on winter fishing Facts Published December 30th 2007 Duration 36 minutes and 19 seconds File...
97. Martin's Mundane Zonker Worm - An easy to tie clam worm imitation with very few materials - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Zonker Worm - An easy to tie clam worm imitation with very few materials - Global FlyFisher First published January 19th 2012 - Toda... ... Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Beads Cone heads Imitations Saltwater Sea trout flies Striped bass Tarpon... ...an 19th 2012 An easy to tie clam worm imitation with very few materials By Martin Joergensen + + Clam worms Martin Joergensen The clam worms or rag wo... ...ter anglers the term worm hatch has a magical ring to it + + Fake and real Martin Joergensen + + Worm hatch Martin Joergensen My p...
98. Jock Scott - Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have ties full dressed, classic Jock Scotts, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Flies Patterns Tie Better Touch More about... ...by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! By Martin Joergensen , Niels Have + A boxful Martin Joergensen Niels Have is a good friend, who is a ver... ...Martin Joergensen A splendid reputation It should be pretty obvious that a pattern as widespread as the Jock Scott and with that long a history has be... ...endid reputation. + + + The factory Martin Joergensen - Niels Have Niels' pattern Niels does vary the pattern a bit compared to this, not least becaus...
99. 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you. - Global FlyFisher
...t GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: Fish Better | Comment 2 2500 sea trout! Published... ...t properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you. By Martin Joergensen + A whole lotta fish Martin Joergensen On a beautiful aut... ...rs there is no fishing at all. Look Bambi, the water is stiff! + Sea trout Martin Joergensen + Sea trout Martin Joe... ...rgensen + Sea trout Martin Joergensen + Sea trout Martin Joergensen + Sea trout Martin Joergensen + Sea trout Martin Joergensen + Sea trout Martin Joe...
100. Cutting and buying zonker strips - Here's a description of how to cut zonker strips yourself and some advice on getting the best store bought material. - Global FlyFisher
...words About About About GFF Blog Facts Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Ke... ...ips yourself and some advice on getting the best store bought material. By Martin Joergensen + Precut strips Martin Joergensen I... ... whole - zonked - skins Martin Joergensen + + + Loose strips Martin Joergensen Loose strips If you don't want to buy whole skins, you can opt for stri... ...ideo embedded here shows you how to make and use such a cutter. + Hand cut Martin Joergensen + Several strip...