Find it all
Results 31-40, 6574 total, on "don" (0.21 seconds)
31. Catch & release - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...nd then immediatly sticking her head in the bathtub! Don't try this at home. What a great analogy. Remember this when you fight a fish you intend to r... ...arly as possible if the fish will be released. Don't net it and judge it in there You might want to wade into shallow or less turbulent water to land ... ... fish that are going to be released. Take them with your hands if possible Don't squeeze the fish. Trout are especially voulnerable, and it's very eas... ... the hook and try to loosen it Don't use tools unless it's absolutely necessary. Locking forceps can of great help, though Pictures should be taken in...
32. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. By Martin Joergensen Don't fall through Ma... ...blue collar background and worst of all are plat cotton lumberjack-shirts. Don't go there! If you wear a vest , it's g... ... for good measure and to strike conversation. If you don't fish streams, transform this to salmon flies small black doubles and a single large gaudy t... ...ouflage? Don't even ask... And just for good measure: you wear the jacket on the outside of the waders. Never inside. Never! Gloves ...? Well, we just...
33. Soft Hackle Hare's Ear - Welcome to the forth episode in our Beginners Series from holsingersflyshop.com. In this episode you will learn how to tie the Soft Hackle Hare's Ear. This is a great fly to have in your box and on your leader any time your fishing wet fly's. I also usually have one of these on a dropper on my nymph leader. The Hares Ear is a generic fly meant to resemble various insects. And as always, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for updates on new patterns and don't forget to check out our website - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for updates on new patterns and don't forget to check out our website - fly fishing video channel - Glo... ...be channel for updates on new patterns and don't forget to check out our website Originator: Shawn Holsinger Web site: http://holsingersflyshop.co... .... You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications. Continue All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, image... ...her A few random articles for your entertainment Build a rod, 5 The rod is done and you need to determine w...
34. Everyday Fly Tying Tips - A couple things I've learned over the years - Global FlyFisher
...tti My tying desk. Chaos, but organized chaos! AK Best once wrote that you don't really know how to tie a fly until you've tied a hundred dozen. That ... ...ies per hour . I do not tie like that, and chances are neither do you. You don't really know how to tie a fly until you've tied a hundred dozen Not a ... ...st of my tying is for fun these days. Speed is not a concern, but I don't want to waste my time either. There are things I can do to make my life easi... ...f interest, even if you're not a wet behind the ears beginner. We're never done learning new things. Just last month I was watching Ted Patle...
35. 10 easy ways to break a rod - ...or how to avoid it - Global FlyFisher
.... Oops, forgot a guide ring there, calm down, start again. OK done. Lean the rod against the car. Pull on the waders. Hey, it seems the breeze picks u... ...u don't accept to occasionally overrun the hole, you will always hit short. Same thing with fly-fishing. If you are afraid of hooking the trees, you'l... ...: no, I don't play golf. I just heard it on TV and I thought it made a lot of sense . So your last cast was just a touch too long and sent the fly spi... ...know you shouldn't pull with the rod, but you don't want to spoil this hot spot and you're a little nervous. It starts with a little tug, then a bette...
36. Fish Skull Circus Peanut - Hans Stephenson of Dakota Angler ties a Fish Skull version of the Circus Peanut Streamer. This color scheme combined with the articulation is very effective on rivers such as Wyoming's North Platte. It is also effective on the Bighorn River. Don't hesitate to use it on smaller streams too. Big trout eat big flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...such as Wyoming's North Platte. It is also effective on the Bighorn River. Don't hesitate to use it on smaller streams too. Big trout eat big flies. -... ...orth Platte. It is also effective on the Bighorn River. Don't hesitate to use it on smaller streams too. Big trout eat big flies. Originator: Hans Ste... ...icle on the above email-address. You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications. Continue All comments will be screened by the GFF staff bef... ...he Patagonian waters told by local guide Heiko Schneider. Without the work done by people a century ago, Argentina would be a very dif...
37. Tied in the Hand - Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer - Sven-Olov H?rd - book review - Global FlyFisher
...F rating: 7 out of 7 Xtra Global Class! Reviewed by Martin Joergensen Well done, Mr. HŚrd! You have made an overwhelming book! For many reasons. Of co... ... no vice, and taking this into consideration they are more than perfect. I don't know if it's the technique, by design or the way the materials are c... ...ut technically unrivaled . Exactly how I judge the flies in the book. Well done Mr. HŚrd! + + Blue... ...tta Hjelm, who has also done the layout more on that below and are as good and better than many of the fly photographs found other places, and orders ...
38. Fish safely - You know Murphy's Law; what can go wrong will go wrong. Even on a fishing trip, so be prepared. - Global FlyFisher
...iques and also talk about politics, football or solve world issues. If you don't have a fishing buddy, tell someone where you are going a... ...ssure. Hiking staffs made of wood , are useful but they are quite long and don't fold up. Folding staffs are the way to go. + + + The staf... ... or brown. The glasses help me spot fish and see rocks and such, so that I don't walk in bad spots. More importantly, if you are fishing, g... ...glare can hurt your eyes. I personally don't like white against white with glasses, this reduces glare. Choose pairs you are comfortable with. In some...
39. My Wading Jacket Blues - None of the jackets I ever owned fit my bill for a perfect jacket - Global FlyFisher
...never knew you needed. And you don't! In my book a jacket is basically a cover for wind and rain. It is not a multi purpose garment that will cover al... ...ntully give in, but I am sure that the salt speeds up this process. What I don't need The almost-perfect jacket for deep wading and wet fishing in sal... ...d. I don't want a waterproof inner pocket . All my jackets have had them, but luckily I never trusted my digital camera or cell phone to one. After ha... ...ondly they are always placed so low that they submerge if you wade deep. I don't want cuffs that extends as finge...
40. Hook√© in Patagonia - Filmed at Cinco Rios Chile : cincorios.cl If you don't already, we want YOU to love fly fishing! If you know someone who has been curious about it, have them watch our teaser. We are pretty sure that the "Fly Fishing Vibe" will come through the screen and grab them. If you are already into it, we really hope you will enjoy our latest clip! Just the beginning of many more to come. Hooke is all about getting people interested in Fly Fishing, first and foremost. The places, people and fish we meet along the way are all a part of it and we are happy to share our latest trip to Patagonia with all of you. We hope you like it. Stay tuned for the full video coming soon! The Hooke team Music : Artist : Roosevelt Album : Sea itunes.apple.com/us/album/sea-single/id571881963 For more info on fly fishing in Patagonia : cincorios.cl/english facebook.com/cincorioslodge D'ont forget to follow Hook√© on facebook : facebook.com/hookeqc ... Si ce n'est pas d√©j√† le cas, nous voulons VOUS faire aimer la p√™che √† la mouche! Si vous connaissez des gens curieux √† ce sujet, montrez-leur notre teaser. Nous sommes certains que le "fly fishing vibe" traversera l'√©cran et s'emparera d'eux. Pour les amateurs de ce merveilleux sport, nous esp√©rons que vous appr√©cierez notre dernier clip. C'est le premier de plusieurs autres √† venir. Hook√© d√©sire amener les gens √† s'int√©resser √† la p√™che √† la mouche, d'abord et avant tout. Les lieux que nous d√©couvrons, les poissons que nous attrapons et les gens que nous rencontrons sur notre chemin font tous partie du succ√®s de cette belle aventure. Nous sommes heureux de partager avec vous notre dernier voyage en Patagonie. Nous esp√©rons qu'il vous plaira. L'√©quipe de Hook√© - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Hook√© in Patagonia - Filmed at Cinco Rios Chile : cincorios.cl If you don't already, we want YOU to love fly fishing! If you know someone who has be... ... Patagonia Filmed at Cinco Rios Chile : cincorios.cl If you don't already, we want YOU to love fly fishing! If you know someone who has been curious a... ... Notify me on new comments to this article on the above email-address. You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications. Continue All comments... ...exactly what Bob did. He started painting the raw tubes. October 23rd 2010 Don't freeze GFF partner and avid winter fisher Martin Joergensen tries to ...