Find it all
Results 101-110, 994 total, on "dres" (0.22 seconds)
101. Global Fly Fisher: Product Review: Lamiglass Ti2000 rod
...olloway. A 7 full wells grip and a set of single foot guides completed the dressing and I got to work a...
102. Djihad - The Djihad is a bright fly with a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly - Global FlyFisher
...that it can become a lighter dressed stand-in for my beloved Bloody Butchers . The basic pattern falls somewhere in the group of Ullsok, Omoe Brush, I... ...dress. You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications. Continue All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, ... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackle...
103. Thin Blue Lines - Lithuania's 758 rivers, streams, and brooks cut like thin blue lines across the map offering a wealth of fishing opportunities. - Global FlyFisher
... Sirvinta River At 05:00 the alarm kicked off and I got out of bed and was dressed and ready in seconds and left the warm security of hotel room, snor... ...bitterly cold bringing the mercury down to -15 Celsius during a heat wave. Dress to suit the weather and not to impress. A hat, lip balm, mosquito cre...
104. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...uple of weeks. Some people would not equalize relaxation and tying a fully dressed modern feather winged salmon fly, but th...
105. The Ugliest Flies - Commercial flies can be fairly good - sometimes. This bunch is about as bad as they come. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The Ugliest FliesThe Ugliest Flies - Commercial flies can be fairly good - sometimes. This bunch is about as bad as they come. -
106. Elements of Saltwater Fly Design with Dr. Aaron Adams - Dr. Aaron Adams discusses the elements of fly design he considers when designing or tying a fly. Areas covered include color, shape and profile. Filmed at the 2013 First Coast Fly Fishers Annual Banquet Day. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...from the same day Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell and is very effective for... Olive Quill Klinkhammer Hook: cu...
107. Tied in the Hand - Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer - Sven-Olov H?rd - book review - Global FlyFisher
... the head. You'd never see such things on most full dressed salmon flies tied solely for display by many contemporary full dress salmon fly tyers. Suc...
108. Cod on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ad, dumbbell eyes or bead chain eyes. The Femmer Crab - a fine cod pattern Dressing a large gap hook with a layer of lead and a large tuft of red or o... ... . These will also be likely to attract a sea trout now and then. Dressing special or sophisticated flies for cod can generally be considered as somet...
109. Tying nymphs in the Czech style - Get down with it! - Global FlyFisher
...re tied on a curved grub style hook The fly in the demonstration below was dressed as such: Hook: Partridge K4A, #8 Underbody: Adhesive backed lead ta... ...s, this fly is was completed in the previous step. However, if you want to dress it up a bit, get a waterpoof permanent marker such as that shown in t...
110. Rolled Trout - We rarely post food recipes on the Global FlyFisher, but this one is so good that we can't really let be. - Global FlyFisher
...kinds and colors of lettuce - sweet and bitter mixed - with a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil and a bit of honey and salt. Preparation You will ... ...tting a narrower strip of rabbit and choosing natural colors a lighter dressing is achieved. Good for spring fishing and fishing in current like over ...