Find it all
Results 101-110, 993 total, on "dres" (0.40 seconds)
101. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...n lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John Shew... ...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is...
102. Djihad - The Djihad is a bright fly with a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly - Global FlyFisher
...that it can become a lighter dressed stand-in for my beloved Bloody Butchers . The basic pattern falls somewhere in the group of Ullsok, Omoe Brush, I... ...dress. You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications. Continue All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, ... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackle...
103. Herb Welch Patterns - Chris DelPlato
... HEAD Black TAIL A small bunch of yellow hackle fibers BODY Of black silk, dressed rather heavily and t... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
104. Cod on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ad, dumbbell eyes or bead chain eyes. The Femmer Crab - a fine cod pattern Dressing a large gap hook with a layer of lead and a large tuft of red or o... ... . These will also be likely to attract a sea trout now and then. Dressing special or sophisticated flies for cod can generally be considered as somet...
105. Reel Egg - Tying the "Reel Egg" fly. The most realistic and easy to tie egg pattern - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... Learn to tie the Humpy with the a... Curry's Red Shrimp Loop Akademi Fly Dresser Stuart Foxall demonstrates how to tie his Curry's Red... Autumn tro... ...erfectly every time or if you still have to fold and cut like an used hair dresser. September 15th 2006 Waiting for spring GFF partner Martin Joergens...
106. The Ugliest Flies - Commercial flies can be fairly good - sometimes. This bunch is about as bad as they come. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The Ugliest FliesThe Ugliest Flies - Commercial flies can be fairly good - sometimes. This bunch is about as bad as they come. -
107. Catch's Pile Driver - This video will show you how to tie Catch's Pile Driver a great pattern for Bass, Musky and Pike. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s Red Shrimp Loop Akademi Fly Dresser Stuart Foxall... Katterman Fly Tying For Beginners, Katterman with... Black Ghost Streamer For this Two Minute T... ...lyFisher A couple of random articles PK Mysis Variant An extremely lightly dressed and delicate fly that imitates a mysid originated by Danish fly tye...
108. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
... dressed hooks into as many different flies as you can imagine in a versatile, modular system. August 14th 2007 Humminbird Smartcast 35 Review Despite...
109. Rangeley Style Swap - Chris DelPlato
...e a nod toward the traditional Rangeley dressings. The Raven was tied in the usual Carrie Stevens fashion and using some of Mike Martinek's techniques... ...ion, selection, swap, streamers, new england, raske, maine, dressing, delplato, raven, pete williams, rangeley style ...
110. Prince Nymph Jig - Here is the third installment in a series of Jig Style weighted nymphs for use with any euro or tight line nymphing rig. This pattern is a jig representation of the ever popular prince nymph. Only difference with this particular pattern is it substitutes peacock with a synthetic dubbing and cdc collar. Jig style nymphs are very deadly fish catchers and should be in every nymph fisherman's rotation. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings a... ...in Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can show all these beautiful flie...