Find it all
Results 101-110, 1005 total, on "dres" (0.41 seconds)
101. Spey Flies and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...Joergensen I have always been fascinated by Spey and Dee flies. Sure, full dressed salmon flies are fascinating and beautiful, but the often lightly d...
102. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
... dressed hooks into as many different flies as you can imagine in a versatile, modular system. August 14th 2007 Humminbird Smartcast 35 Review Despite...
103. Global Fly Fisher, Marvin Nolte
...350 individually framed classical, full dressed salmon flies - which was ordered by a Mr.Grainger. Read the story as I heard it from Marvin himself on... ...es in the Grainger Collection are all classics, fully dressed on blind eye hooks with all the right materials. Marvin is an impeccable fly tyer and th...
104. The IRobot - A spin on a Greg Senyo fly the A.I. This fly consists of 220mm shanks with an Allen Fly Fishing stinger hook for the trailer. A sweet fly and certainly gets steelhead attention! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s discusses the elements of fly design he considers when... Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell...
105. Tying nymphs in the Czech style - Get down with it! - Global FlyFisher
...re tied on a curved grub style hook The fly in the demonstration below was dressed as such: Hook: Partridge K4A, #8 Underbody: Adhesive backed lead ta... ...s, this fly is was completed in the previous step. However, if you want to dress it up a bit, get a waterpoof permanent marker such as that shown in t...
106. Rangeley Style Swap - Chris DelPlato
...e a nod toward the traditional Rangeley dressings. The Raven was tied in the usual Carrie Stevens fashion and using some of Mike Martinek's techniques... ...ion, selection, swap, streamers, new england, raske, maine, dressing, delplato, raven, pete williams, rangeley style ...
107. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...al Wal-Mart or what's worse. Dresscode is crucial Martin Joergensen Waders are breathable. There are no other options! Neoprene is for hillbillies, pl... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
108. Bling Leech - The Bling or Mylar Leech, from the mind of Herb Patterson, is an incredible stillwater fly pattern. Buy materials for this pattern here: http://store.flyfishfood.com Follow our Blog: http://www.flyfishfood.com Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/flyfishfood Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/flyfishfood - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cles Niels' flies If you thought that silk lines, split cane rods and full dressed salmon flies was something people used a century ago, you may want ... ... beautiful full dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them. He ties these flies for fishing, but in a very high quality. Oct...
109. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
... loved tying with golden phesant GP feathers. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least d...
110. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is a key chara... ...nsen Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...