Find it all
Results 101-110, 1001 total, on "dres" (0.14 seconds)
101. Rangeley Style Swap - Chris DelPlato
...e a nod toward the traditional Rangeley dressings. The Raven was tied in the usual Carrie Stevens fashion and using some of Mike Martinek's techniques... ...ion, selection, swap, streamers, new england, raske, maine, dressing, delplato, raven, pete williams, rangeley style ...
102. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is a key chara... ...nsen Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
103. Bling Leech - The Bling or Mylar Leech, from the mind of Herb Patterson, is an incredible stillwater fly pattern. Buy materials for this pattern here: http://store.flyfishfood.com Follow our Blog: http://www.flyfishfood.com Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/flyfishfood Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/flyfishfood - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cles Niels' flies If you thought that silk lines, split cane rods and full dressed salmon flies was something people used a century ago, you may want ... ... beautiful full dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them. He ties these flies for fishing, but in a very high quality. Oct...
104. The IRobot - A spin on a Greg Senyo fly the A.I. This fly consists of 220mm shanks with an Allen Fly Fishing stinger hook for the trailer. A sweet fly and certainly gets steelhead attention! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s discusses the elements of fly design he considers when... Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell...
105. Little Bucktails For Brookies - Bob Skehan
... variations of the Red and White bucktail presented here show the original dressing which is ... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
106. Bead Head Turkey Flat - Hook: Heavy Curved #10 - #14 Thread: Copper/Brown Weight: 3mm Copper Bead .015 Lead Wire Tail: Turkey Flat Rib: Stretch Cord 1/2 width Underbody/Thorax: Gold Hare's Ear Body/Wing case/ Legs: Turkey Flat - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s discusses the elements of fly design he considers when... Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell and is very effecti...
107. FF@ Smelt '98 - Blake Werner
...his Pattern My original dressing used a grey craft fur in the wing which is no longer available. I now use a product called McFlylon, which is a new p... ... selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
108. Flatwing Patterns -
...also provides a different dressing then the one listed above. The difference is that in this reference, there is no tag, and a throat of brown hackle ... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
109. Salt Water Spiders - pictures - Global FlyFisher
...e pattern from GFF Other Lab flies By Martin Joergensen To pattern Lightly dressed spider on a size 2 hook. Body is Super Floss, hackle is hen Heavily...
110. Brook Trout Patterns - Bob Petti
... pattern as shown in Bates Streamer Fishing and Fly Tying . I purposefully dressed the fly long and sleek to keep with the theme of streamers. Back To... ...streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...