Find it all
Results 111-120, 958 total, on "dres" (0.29 seconds)
111. Olive Quill Klinkhammer - Hook: curved #14 - #18 Thread: Olive Tail: Olive Polish Quill Resin: Diamond Fine Wingpost: White Foam Hackle: Blue Dun - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s discusses the elements of fly design he considers when... Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell and is very effecti...
112. Cod on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ad, dumbbell eyes or bead chain eyes. The Femmer Crab - a fine cod pattern Dressing a large gap hook with a layer of lead and a large tuft of red or o... ... . These will also be likely to attract a sea trout now and then. Dressing special or sophisticated flies for cod can generally be considered as somet...
113. Global Fly Fisher: Product Review: Lamiglass Ti2000 rod
...olloway. A 7 full wells grip and a set of single foot guides completed the dressing and I got to work a...
114. Streamers of Bert Quimby, Dusty Streamer (late version)
...ndress Tag: Four or fine turns narrow flat silver tinsel Body: Black silk, dressed very thin Rib: Narrow flat silv... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressin...
115. Fly Tying - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...Salmon flies : GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low ri... ...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is a key ...
116. Elements of Saltwater Fly Design with Dr. Aaron Adams - Dr. Aaron Adams discusses the elements of fly design he considers when designing or tying a fly. Areas covered include color, shape and profile. Filmed at the 2013 First Coast Fly Fishers Annual Banquet Day. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...from the same day Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell and is very effective for... Olive Quill Klinkhammer Hook: cu...
117. The Red and Copper Shrimp - Several keen fly fishers now use this salmon fly most of the season. This pattern is good for rivers in a higher state of flow. - Global FlyFisher
...vor Morgan I do not claim to have invented this fly, but this is the way I dress it, and fish with it , and those who have tried this have shared in t... ...es - Flies for Atlantic and Pacific salmon might also interest you: How to dress salmon flies Book review : This is a very quotable book. I like short...
118. Thin Blue Lines - Lithuania's 758 rivers, streams, and brooks cut like thin blue lines across the map offering a wealth of fishing opportunities. - Global FlyFisher
... Sirvinta River At 05:00 the alarm kicked off and I got out of bed and was dressed and ready in seconds and left the warm security of hotel room, snor... ...bitterly cold bringing the mercury down to -15 Celsius during a heat wave. Dress to suit the weather and not to impress. A hat, lip balm, mosquito cre...
119. Tied in the Hand - Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer - Sven-Olov H?rd - book review - Global FlyFisher
... the head. You'd never see such things on most full dressed salmon flies tied solely for display by many contemporary full dress salmon fly tyers. Suc...
120. Classic Wet Flies - Bergman and Beyond - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Classic Wet Flies First published April 13th 2006 More about: Fly tying Trout Patterns Classic Wet Flies Bergman and Beyond By