Find it all
Results 111-120, 1005 total, on "dres" (0.22 seconds)
111. A Tributary of the Wye - A few hours small stream dry fly fishing on one of the many tributaries the Wye in Wales. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Welded Phly Remember the line from The Graduate ? PLASTICS! The hook was dressed with thread and bod... ...ures User's pictures March 28th 2010 PK Mysis Variant An extremely lightly dressed and delicate fly that imitates a mysid originated by Danish fly tye...
112. Tied in the Hand - Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer - Sven-Olov H?rd - book review - Global FlyFisher
... the head. You'd never see such things on most full dressed salmon flies tied solely for display by many contemporary full dress salmon fly tyers. Suc...
113. Global Fly Fisher: Product Review: Lamiglass Ti2000 rod
...olloway. A 7 full wells grip and a set of single foot guides completed the dressing and I got to work a...
114. Bead Head Turkey Flat - Hook: Heavy Curved #10 - #14 Thread: Copper/Brown Weight: 3mm Copper Bead .015 Lead Wire Tail: Turkey Flat Rib: Stretch Cord 1/2 width Underbody/Thorax: Gold Hare's Ear Body/Wing case/ Legs: Turkey Flat - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s discusses the elements of fly design he considers when... Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was originated by Scott Howell and is very effecti...
115. Fish Mask Grey Lake - Francesco Viganò ties a little streamer with Fish Mask - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s discusses the elements of fly design he considers when... Plus Size Prom Dress The Prom Dress fly was...
116. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...h Paul in his house in Wales we started extrapolating the idea of sparsely dressed buzzers, and honestly did go crazy a wee bit. After... ...sen Mylar shank Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Ridicously sparsely dressed Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen About Beginner's Buzzer Type Buzze...
117. Flatwing Patterns -
...also provides a different dressing then the one listed above. The difference is that in this reference, there is no tag, and a throat of brown hackle ... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
118. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
... of sparsely dressed buzzers, and honestly did go crazy a wee bit. After having tied a bunch of average buzzers along the lines shown in the pattern d... ...gensen Mylar shank Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Ridicously sparsely dressed Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen About Begin...
119. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...n lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John Shew... ...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is...
120. Djihad - The Djihad is a bright fly with a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly - Global FlyFisher
...that it can become a lighter dressed stand-in for my beloved Bloody Butchers . The basic pattern falls somewhere in the group of Ullsok, Omoe Brush, I... ...dress. You don't have to comment to start or stop notifications. Continue All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, ... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackle...