Find it all
Results 111-120, 897 total, on "dres" (0.30 seconds)
111. Rangeley Style Swap - Chris DelPlato
...e a nod toward the traditional Rangeley dressings. The Raven was tied in the usual Carrie Stevens fashion and using some of Mike Martinek's techniques... ...ion, selection, swap, streamers, new england, raske, maine, dressing, delplato, raven, pete williams, rangeley style ...
112. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
... loved tying with golden phesant GP feathers. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least d...
113. The GYMF - The Green Yarn Mullet Fly. Few flies are as easy to tie, provided you can get a hold of the special yarn used. - Global FlyFisher
...People who looked at the above also looked at: Major Traherne's flies Full dressed : Back in 2000 the Danish Fly tier, Kim Rasmussen ... ...compiled all Major John Popkin Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can s...
114. Thin Blue Lines - Lithuania's 758 rivers, streams, and brooks cut like thin blue lines across the map offering a wealth of fishing opportunities. - Global FlyFisher
... Sirvinta River At 05:00 the alarm kicked off and I got out of bed and was dressed and ready in seconds and left the warm security of hotel room, snor... ...bitterly cold bringing the mercury down to -15 Celsius during a heat wave. Dress to suit the weather and not to impress. A hat, lip balm, mosquito cre...
115. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
... dressed hooks into as many different flies as you can imagine in a versatile, modular system. August 14th 2007 Humminbird Smartcast 35 Review Despite...
116. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is a key chara... ...nsen Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
117. Classic Wet Flies - Bergman and Beyond - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Classic Wet Flies First published April 13th 2006 More about: Fly tying Trout Patterns Classic Wet Flies Bergman and Beyond By
118. Global Fly Fisher, Marvin Nolte
...350 individually framed classical, full dressed salmon flies - which was ordered by a Mr.Grainger. Read the story as I heard it from Marvin himself on... ...es in the Grainger Collection are all classics, fully dressed on blind eye hooks with all the right materials. Marvin is an impeccable fly tyer and th...
119. Global Fly Fisher: Product Review: Lamiglass Ti2000 rod
...olloway. A 7 full wells grip and a set of single foot guides completed the dressing and I got to work a...
120. Streamers of Bert Quimby, Green Ghost
...ck Tag: Three or four turns of narrow flat silver tinsel Body: Orange silk dressed thin Rib: Narrow flat silver ... ... streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, deceiver, freshwater, traditional ...