Find it all
Results 111-120, 993 total, on "dres" (0.34 seconds)
111. FF@ Smelt '98 - Blake Werner
...his Pattern My original dressing used a grey craft fur in the wing which is no longer available. I now use a product called McFlylon, which is a new p... ... selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
112. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...uple of weeks. Some people would not equalize relaxation and tying a fully dressed modern feather winged salmon fly, but th...
113. The GYMF - The Green Yarn Mullet Fly. Few flies are as easy to tie, provided you can get a hold of the special yarn used. - Global FlyFisher
...People who looked at the above also looked at: Major Traherne's flies Full dressed : Back in 2000 the Danish Fly tier, Kim Rasmussen ... ...compiled all Major John Popkin Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can s...
114. Bling Leech - The Bling or Mylar Leech, from the mind of Herb Patterson, is an incredible stillwater fly pattern. Buy materials for this pattern here: http://store.flyfishfood.com Follow our Blog: http://www.flyfishfood.com Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/flyfishfood Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/flyfishfood - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cles Niels' flies If you thought that silk lines, split cane rods and full dressed salmon flies was something people used a century ago, you may want ... ... beautiful full dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them. He ties these flies for fishing, but in a very high quality. Oct...
115. Global Fly Fisher: Product Review: Lamiglass Ti2000 rod
...olloway. A 7 full wells grip and a set of single foot guides completed the dressing and I got to work a...
116. The nature of feather construction - Stages of plumage - Global FlyFisher
...rhaps any of these. For example in The Salmon Fly, George Kelson's dressings for The Silver Spectre and Prince's Mixture call for the use of Black Coc... ... Francis Francis' A Book on Angling another dressing may simply read Black Cockatoo or any other black feather. Here the feather becomes more obvious ...
117. Hackles The classical wet fly hackle - Global FlyFisher
...izontally back and forth until all barbs are free of the thread. A lightly dressed spider fly ... ...arse. For a full feather 2-4 turns will normally do and for a very lightly dressed fly like a spider, y...
118. Thin Blue Lines - Lithuania's 758 rivers, streams, and brooks cut like thin blue lines across the map offering a wealth of fishing opportunities. - Global FlyFisher
... Sirvinta River At 05:00 the alarm kicked off and I got out of bed and was dressed and ready in seconds and left the warm security of hotel room, snor... ...bitterly cold bringing the mercury down to -15 Celsius during a heat wave. Dress to suit the weather and not to impress. A hat, lip balm, mosquito cre...
119. Fly Tying - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...Salmon flies : GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low ri... ...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is a key ...
120. Global Fly Fisher, Marvin Nolte
...350 individually framed classical, full dressed salmon flies - which was ordered by a Mr.Grainger. Read the story as I heard it from Marvin himself on... ...es in the Grainger Collection are all classics, fully dressed on blind eye hooks with all the right materials. Marvin is an impeccable fly tyer and th...