Find it all
Results 111-120, 971 total, on "dres" (0.15 seconds)
111. Spey Flies and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...Joergensen I have always been fascinated by Spey and Dee flies. Sure, full dressed salmon flies are fascinating and beautiful, but the often lightly d...
112. Laksefluer (Salmon Flies), by Poul Jorgensen - Danish salmon fly tyer - Global FlyFisher
...assical salmon flies. His book 'Salmon Flies - Their Character, Style, and Dressing' is metioned by many wel... ...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressing...
113. Bling Leech - The Bling or Mylar Leech, from the mind of Herb Patterson, is an incredible stillwater fly pattern. Buy materials for this pattern here: http://store.flyfishfood.com Follow our Blog: http://www.flyfishfood.com Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/flyfishfood Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/flyfishfood - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cles Niels' flies If you thought that silk lines, split cane rods and full dressed salmon flies was something people used a century ago, you may want ... ... beautiful full dressed classic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them. He ties these flies for fishing, but in a very high quality. Oct...
114. Where Reality Collides With Fantasy - Find yourself in the parking lot of a bar and restaurant surrounded by three hundred and sixty degrees of the prettiest country in the world. - Global FlyFisher
...d around the inlet being dressed in all of his fly fishing finery he stuck out like a sore thumb against the T-shirt and jeans crowd, he's a doctor wh... ...n who by his dress I made out to be a local resident of this crazy place. We had the following conversation: + Fishing Bob Kenly Gasp gasp, WTF was al...
115. The Ugliest Flies - Commercial flies can be fairly good - sometimes. This bunch is about as bad as they come. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The Ugliest FliesThe Ugliest Flies - Commercial flies can be fairly good - sometimes. This bunch is about as bad as they come. -
116. Prince Nymph Jig - Here is the third installment in a series of Jig Style weighted nymphs for use with any euro or tight line nymphing rig. This pattern is a jig representation of the ever popular prince nymph. Only difference with this particular pattern is it substitutes peacock with a synthetic dubbing and cdc collar. Jig style nymphs are very deadly fish catchers and should be in every nymph fisherman's rotation. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings a... ...in Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can show all these beautiful flie...
117. Cod on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ad, dumbbell eyes or bead chain eyes. The Femmer Crab - a fine cod pattern Dressing a large gap hook with a layer of lead and a large tuft of red or o... ... . These will also be likely to attract a sea trout now and then. Dressing special or sophisticated flies for cod can generally be considered as somet...
118. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
...omething urged me to try something different. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least dresse...
119. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
... loved tying with golden phesant GP feathers. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least d...
120. Rolled Trout - We rarely post food recipes on the Global FlyFisher, but this one is so good that we can't really let be. - Global FlyFisher
...kinds and colors of lettuce - sweet and bitter mixed - with a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil and a bit of honey and salt. Preparation You will ... ...tting a narrower strip of rabbit and choosing natural colors a lighter dressing is achieved. Good for spring fishing and fishing in current like over ...