Find it all
Results 81-90, 898 total, on "dres" (0.23 seconds)
81. Reviews - New and old products reviewed - Global FlyFisher
...ttern-hungry fly tiers with a wealth of new patterns to inspire us. How to dress salmon flies This is a very quotable book. I like short, concentrate... ...assical salmon flies. His book 'Salmon Flies - Their Character, Style, and Dressing' is metioned by many well known in... ...ers. Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and sw...
82. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
... loved tying with golden phesant GP feathers. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least d...
83. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...tilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon fly dressings of others, I look at the floss work first. It is a key chara... ...nsen Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
84. Little Bucktails For Brookies - Bob Skehan
... variations of the Red and White bucktail presented here show the original dressing which is ... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
85. Cod on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ad, dumbbell eyes or bead chain eyes. The Femmer Crab - a fine cod pattern Dressing a large gap hook with a layer of lead and a large tuft of red or o... ... . These will also be likely to attract a sea trout now and then. Dressing special or sophisticated flies for cod can generally be considered as somet...
86. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...uple of weeks. Some people would not equalize relaxation and tying a fully dressed modern feather winged salmon fly, but th...
87. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...al Wal-Mart or what's worse. Dresscode is crucial Martin Joergensen Waders are breathable. There are no other options! Neoprene is for hillbillies, pl... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
88. The GYMF - The Green Yarn Mullet Fly. Few flies are as easy to tie, provided you can get a hold of the special yarn used. - Global FlyFisher
...People who looked at the above also looked at: Major Traherne's flies Full dressed : Back in 2000 the Danish Fly tier, Kim Rasmussen ... ...compiled all Major John Popkin Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can s...
89. Prince Nymph Jig - Here is the third installment in a series of Jig Style weighted nymphs for use with any euro or tight line nymphing rig. This pattern is a jig representation of the ever popular prince nymph. Only difference with this particular pattern is it substitutes peacock with a synthetic dubbing and cdc collar. Jig style nymphs are very deadly fish catchers and should be in every nymph fisherman's rotation. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings a... ...in Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can show all these beautiful flie...
90. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
... of sparsely dressed buzzers, and honestly did go crazy a wee bit. After having tied a bunch of average buzzers along the lines shown in the pattern d... ...gensen Mylar shank Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Ridicously sparsely dressed Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen About Begin...