Find it all
Results 81-90, 897 total, on "dres" (0.20 seconds)
81. FF@ Smelt '98 - Bob Petti
...d in S&A's Flies for Atlantic Salmon . I thought that dressing was particularly handsome, so I wanted to give it a try. The key with this fly, and any... ...e to dress a Fatal Attraction in smelt-like colors. The only deviation from a standard Fatal Attraction is the bit of red dubbing at the front end of ... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
82. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...al Wal-Mart or what's worse. Dresscode is crucial Martin Joergensen Waders are breathable. There are no other options! Neoprene is for hillbillies, pl... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
83. Rolled Trout - We rarely post food recipes on the Global FlyFisher, but this one is so good that we can't really let be. - Global FlyFisher
...kinds and colors of lettuce - sweet and bitter mixed - with a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil and a bit of honey and salt. Preparation You will ... ...tting a narrower strip of rabbit and choosing natural colors a lighter dressing is achieved. Good for spring fishing and fishing in current like over ...
84. Salt Water Spiders - pictures - Global FlyFisher
...e pattern from GFF Other Lab flies By Martin Joergensen To pattern Lightly dressed spider on a size 2 hook. Body is Super Floss, hackle is hen Heavily...
85. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
...omething urged me to try something different. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least dresse...
86. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
... of sparsely dressed buzzers, and honestly did go crazy a wee bit. After having tied a bunch of average buzzers along the lines shown in the pattern d... ...gensen Mylar shank Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Ridicously sparsely dressed Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen About Begin...
87. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...uple of weeks. Some people would not equalize relaxation and tying a fully dressed modern feather winged salmon fly, but th...
88. Prince Nymph Jig - Here is the third installment in a series of Jig Style weighted nymphs for use with any euro or tight line nymphing rig. This pattern is a jig representation of the ever popular prince nymph. Only difference with this particular pattern is it substitutes peacock with a synthetic dubbing and cdc collar. Jig style nymphs are very deadly fish catchers and should be in every nymph fisherman's rotation. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings a... ...in Traherne's beautiful salmon fly dressings into one poster, and now, more than 10 years later The Global FlyFisher can show all these beautiful flie...
89. Flatwing Patterns -
...also provides a different dressing then the one listed above. The difference is that in this reference, there is no tag, and a throat of brown hackle ... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
90. Hackles The classical wet fly hackle - Global FlyFisher
...izontally back and forth until all barbs are free of the thread. A lightly dressed spider fly ... ...arse. For a full feather 2-4 turns will normally do and for a very lightly dressed fly like a spider, y...