Find it all
Results 81-90, 882 total, on "dres" (0.22 seconds)
81. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...uple of weeks. Some people would not equalize relaxation and tying a fully dressed modern feather winged salmon fly, but th...
82. Rangeley Style Swap - Chris DelPlato
...e a nod toward the traditional Rangeley dressings. The Raven was tied in the usual Carrie Stevens fashion and using some of Mike Martinek's techniques... ...ion, selection, swap, streamers, new england, raske, maine, dressing, delplato, raven, pete williams, rangeley style ...
83. Herb Welch Patterns - Chris DelPlato
... HEAD Black TAIL A small bunch of yellow hackle fibers BODY Of black silk, dressed rather heavily and t... ...ttern, description, selection, swap, streamers, New England, Raske, Maine, dressing, ...
84. The Lab - Strange contraptions for your tippets - Global FlyFisher
...omething urged me to try something different. Salt water spiders The least dressed fly of all The classic spider fly has to be one of the least dresse...
85. Global Fly Fisher: Product Review: Lamiglass Ti2000 rod
...olloway. A 7 full wells grip and a set of single foot guides completed the dressing and I got to work a...
86. The Red and Copper Shrimp - Several keen fly fishers now use this salmon fly most of the season. This pattern is good for rivers in a higher state of flow. - Global FlyFisher
...vor Morgan I do not claim to have invented this fly, but this is the way I dress it, and fish with it , and those who have tried this have shared in t... ...es - Flies for Atlantic and Pacific salmon might also interest you: How to dress salmon flies Book review : This is a very quotable book. I like short...
87. A Tributary of the Wye - A few hours small stream dry fly fishing on one of the many tributaries the Wye in Wales. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Welded Phly Remember the line from The Graduate ? PLASTICS! The hook was dressed with thread and bod... ...ures User's pictures March 28th 2010 PK Mysis Variant An extremely lightly dressed and delicate fly that imitates a mysid originated by Danish fly tye...
88. Rolled Trout - We rarely post food recipes on the Global FlyFisher, but this one is so good that we can't really let be. - Global FlyFisher
...kinds and colors of lettuce - sweet and bitter mixed - with a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil and a bit of honey and salt. Preparation You will ... ...tting a narrower strip of rabbit and choosing natural colors a lighter dressing is achieved. Good for spring fishing and fishing in current like over ...
89. How to look good - Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately judge you as an amateur. This first chapter of two will teach you what to wear and carry. - Global FlyFisher
...al Wal-Mart or what's worse. Dresscode is crucial Martin Joergensen Waders are breathable. There are no other options! Neoprene is for hillbillies, pl... ...2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low r...
90. Tied in the Hand - Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer - Sven-Olov H?rd - book review - Global FlyFisher
... the head. You'd never see such things on most full dressed salmon flies tied solely for display by many contemporary full dress salmon fly tyers. Suc...