Find it all
Results 81-90, 1785 total, on "eye" (0.16 seconds)
81. Lake Erie Shiner - A Killing Bucktail from the vise of Floyd Franke - Global FlyFisher
... find. Painted eyes might not make a bit of difference to the fish, but they make a world of difference to my confidence in the fly. I think they are ... ... eyes, by all means leave them out, but if you're on the fence, take the time and add the eyes. The only streamers I tie without eyes anymore are feat... ...d marabou winged flies have painted eyes. I first coat the head with two or so coats of clear nail polish to seal the thread thus preventing the paint... ...es and other head lacquers than the model paints most folks use. I dab the eyes with the ends of a 1/4 dowel that wa...
82. Global Fly Fisher, Eyes, beads, and cones - history, usage, tying and fishing weighted flies.
...Beadhead flies Beads add weight and a shine of gold In this section: Intro Eyes - Be... ...ad chain - Cast/dumbbell Beads Cones Tying them on Contacts Flies with eyes: Magnus Bjarke Fair Fly Crazy Dane Flies with beads: Flashback Prince Nymp... ...FMJNM Magnus cone Further reading: The history of the bead head Bead chain eyes Monofilament eyes Pearl eyes Austrian Roman Moser - one of the modern ... ...thout prior written consent from each copyright holder. Global Fly Fisher, Eyes, beads, and...
83. Micro Tarantula Crab - A small and mobile crab fly designed with big, wary bonefish in mind - Global FlyFisher
...dumbbell eyes Red, size medium Eyes 2 mm Red glass beads and 0.60mm fluorocarbon or monofilament Legs Loco Legs, sand Leg base Tan chenille Body Taran... ...ip Resin Clear Cure Goo Tack Free and Clear Cure Goo Hydro Crustacean mono eyes To make the eyes take a 3 inch piece if monofilament and then take two... ...e in the dumbbell eyes near the front of the hook with figure-eight wraps. Tighten the wraps down to the hook shank by wrapping the thread parallel to... ... thread even tighter and helps keep the eyes from spinning. Apply a little of CCG Hydro or super glue to secure them in place. + Step 1 Pedro Pablo Ya...
84. The Pink Pig or Pattegrisen - A tentacled all-rounder - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The Pink Pig or PattegrisenThe Pink Pig or Pattegrisen - A tentacled all-rounder - Global FlyFisher First published January 5th
85. The Fair Fly - A zonker that has been responsible for many sea trout and brown trout catches - Global FlyFisher
... and more imitative variation of the Squirrel Zonker . The addition of the eyes and the heavy hair hackle makes the fly more fishlike and the Fair Fly... ... Look in the Gallery for a color picture of the fly . Hook Long shank down eye streamer size 4-2 Thread Grey or tan Tail Tip of zonker strip Body Silv... ...l Wing Zonker strip cut from nutria or mink Hackle Hair hackle from nutria Eyes bead chain eyes Head Heavy dubbing over and in front of eyes Tie the b... ... Squirrel Zonker Leave at least two eye widths for the head. Make a dubbing loop and put aside. Tie in the eyes one eye width behind hook eye. Catch a...
86. Stealth Sterkfontein Sight Fishing Challenge 2013 - Join FlyCastaway and Tourette Fishing for the third annual Sterkfontein Sight Fishing Challenge sponsored by Stealth Fly Fishing and hosted by Qwantani Resort. This two leg event offers anglers the opportunity to fish South Africa's finest sight fishing venue under the watchful eye of some of the worlds top fly fishing guides. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...unity to fish South Africa's finest sight fishing venue under the watchful eye of some of the worlds top fly fishing guides. - fly fishing... ...unity to fish South Africa's finest sight fishing venue under the watchful eye of some of the worlds top fly fishing guides. Originator: FlyCastaway W... .... September 6th 2005 Phloating Eyez Eyes as large as tea cups on your flies? And still lightweight and not smashed down by loads of goo on the head? Y... ...s and your squids and baitfish will be gazing with larger eyes than ever before! October 29th 2010 How to act right Looking and behaving right on the ...
87. Open water Chinook Clouser Minnow - This Saltwater Clouser fly fishes well in the both open ocean and estuaries. The texture of the Electric Yellow fibers are not as pleasing to my likes as most of the Steve Farrar's Blends, but it is bright and I use in sparingly to spice up this fly. I have tied Clousers in diverse sizes, materials, & colors, and the Clouser is among a handful of fly styles that merits the attention of most fly tyers and fly anglers. Granted, a 3" Clouser would not be my first choice when fishing over Spring Creek Trout when they are keying on # 20 Mayfly Spinners. Still, I love the Clouser. If you are familiar with the fly, you already get it. If not, I encourage you to begin working on your Clouser tying and fishing skills. Jay Nicholas Buy materials at http://www.caddisflyshop.com/ More fly tying videos and info at http://oregonflyfishingblog.com/ Overall Length = 3.5" Thread: Danvile's 210 D Green Chartreuse Hook: #2/0 Mustad 3407 Throat: Pink Gliss N Glow Belly: Steve Farrar's Blend -- UV White Top: Steve Farrar's Blend Electric Yellow/Bleeding Mackerel /Bleeding Black Lateral Line: Lateral Flash Eyes: Hareline Painted Lead Eyes -- Large Chartreuse Cure Goo: Hydro - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ctric Yellow/Bleeding Mackerel /Bleeding Black Lateral Line: Lateral Flash Eyes: Hareline Painted Lead Eyes -- Large Chartreuse Cur... ... Lateral Flash Eyes: Hareline Painted Lead Eyes -- Large Chartreuse Cure Goo: Hydro Originator: Caddis Fly Shop Web site: http://www.caddisflyshop.com... ...d or Curved Wet/Nymph #12 - #18 Thread: Brown Rib/Tag: Gold Tinsel... Bead Eye Nymph Hook: Std Nymph Eyes: Bead Chain Thread: Black Tail; Ginger/Brown... ...ck Lateral Line: Lateral Flash Eyes: Hareline Painted Lead Eyes -- Large Chartreuse Cure Goo: Hydro - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher Ope...
88. Dirty Gray - Very eye-catching shades and colors - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Dirty Gray - Very eye-catching shades and colors - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online ... ...hest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Dirty Gray Very eye-catching shades and colors Originator: Giancarlo Donninelli Web site: h... ...2th 2006 Colored Mono Eyes Five pairs of mono eyes dipped in epoxy for just around 5,50 or 7$. It sounds like a good business opportunity, but as a ... ...mments and suggestions are welcome Dirty Gray - Very eye-catching shades and colors - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher Dirty Gray - Very e...
89. Tom's Hopper - Before you know it, the summer is upon us, and a hopper pattern can suddenly be what makes a day. Tom Biesot's hopper is a good bet. - Global FlyFisher
...in the vice and start tying the thread. Begin about 3 millimetres from the eye until you reach the hook bend and put some glue on the hook shank. + 2 ... ... the hook and position it in such a way that the narrower part ends at the eye of the hook see the picture. + 3 - placement Tom Biesot Step 4 Tie up t... ...0 For fixing the eyes in their position we will be using a needle and two prefab eyes. Stick the needle through the head as shown in the accompanying ... ...d upward. + 10 - needle Tom Biesot Step 11 + 12 Now stick the stalk of the eye into the eye of the needle and pull it through the head. + 11 - ready t...
90. Chilli Pepper Flies - Something with chilli, and Chile and... chilly...? - Global FlyFisher
...feathers vertically Wind the thread to one eye width behind the hook eye Tie in one more pair of red G.P. body feathers as cheeks reaching almost to t... ...xed with the copper. Head Fluo orange or gold 5 mm bead with small painted eyes. Add optional weight in the form of lead wire or a gold bead Tie in a ... ...agin covering the shank for a thicker body Advance the tying thread to one eye width behind hook eye or right behind bead head Follow with close wraps... ...hip finish just behind the bead and varnish Paint eyes on the bead head Aaron Adam's Chilli Pepper Hook Mustad 34007 #2 Original version of the Chilli...