Find it all
Results 91-100, 1960 total, on "eye" (1.16 seconds)
91. Salmon King of the Sea - Global FlyFisher
...ping: Peacock Herl 8 Eyes: Chartreuse 2mm stick on Epoxy: Clear with ultra fine green glitter Tie in white tail/body materials under the hook and oliv... ...amond Braid body over top. Add the lateral by tying in at the eye and tying down the flash to the bend. Leave mono at bend, and use the red thread to ... ...of the body and tie down with the mono the entire body length. Add the eyes and epoxy the body. Ten Mile Deceiver Hook: #4 34007 Mustad Optional Tande... ...Angel Hair Wing: Pearl Flashabou and Peacock Herl Laterals: Grizzly Saddle Eyes: 3mm Doll Select 4 or more hackles that are not webby for 1-2 . Tie in...
92. Honey Shrimp - A flexi legged appetizer - Global FlyFisher
... First published December 9th 2006 More about: Bonefish Cod Epoxy Eyes Imitations Sea trout Sea trout flies Shrimp Trout Patterns Tie Better Honey Shr... ...e vice, but first you have to prepare a few materials. You need some epoxy eyes , rubber legs and dubbing. The eyes takes time to mak... ...u can buy some, but isn't it more fun to make your own? When you have made eyes enough, make 8 rubber legs for each fly. Then make a d... ...Tan, 8/0 Weight Lead free wire or tungsten Eyes Epoxy eyes, medium or large Legs Flexi-legs or Sili-legs Rib Nylon, 0,18 mm Body Dubbing, sandy colore...
93. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
...ls Hook Dry fly, down eye, size 12-16 Thread 12/0 Bennechi, yellow Body Natural CDC Wing Elk Instead of Hans' prefered Deer Hair Legs Speckled rubber ... ...en separated and spread out. Fran even added a tail and bit of flash as an eye catcher to the fly. See more on Fran's fly on Hans' web p... ... Of course I named it The Foamhead CDC & Elk. Materials Hook Dry fly, down eye,... ...f fly. Paul's variation in this picture has both long stalked monofilament eyes and some flash in the material's list while my own variation of the va...
94. Lake Erie Shiner - A Killing Bucktail from the vise of Floyd Franke - Global FlyFisher
... find. Painted eyes might not make a bit of difference to the fish, but they make a world of difference to my confidence in the fly. I think they are ... ... eyes, by all means leave them out, but if you're on the fence, take the time and add the eyes. The only streamers I tie without eyes anymore are feat... ...d marabou winged flies have painted eyes. I first coat the head with two or so coats of clear nail polish to seal the thread thus preventing the paint... ...es and other head lacquers than the model paints most folks use. I dab the eyes with the ends of a 1/4 dowel that wa...
95. Hot Melt and YOU! - Global FlyFisher
...ly the same as a single egg, but in this case put the initial egg near the eye of ... ...g touches the other to harden with each other. If you put one egg near the eye around the hook and another behind around the hook then add two more eg... ...on top of the body. Next tie in Pearl Mylar Braid and wrap braid to behind eye and tie off. Pull black holographic material over the top of the entire... ...n the underside of the baitfish. Dip in cold water and let sit. Paint eyes as the last step. This is a very fast and easy pattern to produce. Hotmelt ...
96. Discovering the Marbury Lake Flies - If today's tyer wants to tie the Mary Orvis Marbury Lake flies, they would be wise to think 'old school', and transport themselves back to a time when the hooks had blind eyes, the materials were natural, and the flies were colorful - Global FlyFisher
...oks had blind eyes, the materials were natural, and the flies were colorful - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fl... ... school', and transport themselves back to a time when the hooks had blind eyes, the materials were natural, ... ...were large and gaudy by comparison, tied with gut snells or twisted gut eyes. The Salmon flies were based mostly upon their British cousins, with a fe... ... school', and transport themselves back to a time when the hooks had blind eyes, the materials were natural, and the flies were ...
97. Stealth Sterkfontein Sight Fishing Challenge 2013 - Join FlyCastaway and Tourette Fishing for the third annual Sterkfontein Sight Fishing Challenge sponsored by Stealth Fly Fishing and hosted by Qwantani Resort. This two leg event offers anglers the opportunity to fish South Africa's finest sight fishing venue under the watchful eye of some of the worlds top fly fishing guides. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...unity to fish South Africa's finest sight fishing venue under the watchful eye of some of the worlds top fly fishing guides. - fly fishing... ...unity to fish South Africa's finest sight fishing venue under the watchful eye of some of the worlds top fly fishing guides. Originator: FlyCastaway W... .... September 6th 2005 Phloating Eyez Eyes as large as tea cups on your flies? And still lightweight and not smashed down by loads of goo on the head? Y... ...s and your squids and baitfish will be gazing with larger eyes than ever before! October 29th 2010 How to act right Looking and behaving right on the ...
98. Chilli Pepper Flies - Something with chilli, and Chile and... chilly...? - Global FlyFisher
...feathers vertically Wind the thread to one eye width behind the hook eye Tie in one more pair of red G.P. body feathers as cheeks reaching almost to t... ...xed with the copper. Head Fluo orange or gold 5 mm bead with small painted eyes. Add optional weight in the form of lead wire or a gold bead Tie in a ... ...agin covering the shank for a thicker body Advance the tying thread to one eye width behind hook eye or right behind bead head Follow with close wraps... ...hip finish just behind the bead and varnish Paint eyes on the bead head Aaron Adam's Chilli Pepper Hook Mustad 34007 #2 Original version of the Chilli...
99. Micro Tarantula Crab - A small and mobile crab fly designed with big, wary bonefish in mind - Global FlyFisher
...dumbbell eyes Red, size medium Eyes 2 mm Red glass beads and 0.60mm fluorocarbon or monofilament Legs Loco Legs, sand Leg base Tan chenille Body Taran... ...ip Resin Clear Cure Goo Tack Free and Clear Cure Goo Hydro Crustacean mono eyes To make the eyes take a 3 inch piece if monofilament and then take two... ...e in the dumbbell eyes near the front of the hook with figure-eight wraps. Tighten the wraps down to the hook shank by wrapping the thread parallel to... ... thread even tighter and helps keep the eyes from spinning. Apply a little of CCG Hydro or super glue to secure them in place. + Step 1 Pedro Pablo Ya...
100. Chinos! - A baitfish pattern made of synthetic fibers, a tough fly with nice movement designed for any predator which feeds on smaller fish. - Global FlyFisher
...o tie the body fibers on the hook pointing forward all the way through the eye of the hook and then pulled... ...y Fiber Flash Pearl Flashabou and Pearl Krystal Flash Head Red Fuzzy Fiber Eyes Bright Chartreuse M... ...olded eyes Glue Cyanoacrylate Zap-a-Gap and 6 min. Epoxy The principle Carlos Heinsohn THE RECIPE STEP 1: THE HOOK For this moderate big Chino we are ... ...tart tying the thread behind the hook eye and wrap a thread base back to the end of the shank. Step 1 Carlos Heinsohn STEP 2: LEAD WIRE For a better s...