Find it all
Results 101-110, 13294 total, on "ez flies" (0.22 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
101. Tying Small Flies by Ed Engle - Global FlyFisher
... First published August 18th 2004 More about: Advanced Books Dry flies Fly tying Hooks Midges Reviews Trout GFF book review Tying Small Flies Author: ... ...eos Author Ed Engle Title Tying Small Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 2004 ISBN 0-8117-0082-8 Pages 231 Price $34.95 GFF rating: 6 Global Class! Revi... ...e was complete. Inside the cover are Ed’s decades of experience with small flies, with plenty of anecdotes about “the old days” when he first s... ...on how to do a whip finish in this book. Ed expects you to know how to tie flies. This frees him up to deal with subjects that are only germane to sma...
102. Innovative Saltwater Flies - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...altwater Striped bass Tarpon Tropical GFF book review Innovative Saltwater Flies Author: Bob Veverka More book... ... videos All books and videos Author Bob Veverka Title Innovative Saltwater Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 1999 ISBN 0-8117-0902-7 Pages 196 Price $4... ... Bob Petti With “Innovative Saltwater Flies”, Bob Veverka has followed the model of Judith Dunham, who wrote a pair of influential books on trout and ... ...Williams tie flies at a sports show in Boston strikes a chord with me whether he ends up talking about saltwater flies or trout flies. No matter what ...
103. Two Centuries of Soft-Hackled Flies by Sylvester Nemes - Global FlyFisher
...20th 2004 More about: Hackle GFF book review Two Centuries of Soft-Hackled Flies Author: Sylvester Nemes More books and videos All books and videos Au... ... Two Centuries of Soft-Hackled Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 2004 ISBN 0-8117-0048 8 Price $34.95 GFF rating: 5 Excellent Reviewed by Bob Petti Thi... ...e. Not only is it chock full of wonderful patterns and photos of well tied flies, but it contains summaries of all the classic soft hackle texts that ... ...ctor. If you’ve ever wanted to know more about T. E. Pritt’s North Country Flies, W. C. Stewart’s The Practical Angler, or the Edmunds and Lee classic...
104. Tying Tenkara Flies - Volume 1 - LearnTenkara - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... Tying Tenkara Flies - Volume 1 - LearnTenkara - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishing ... ... More about: Reviews | Videos | Comment GFF video/DVD review Tying Tenkara Flies Volume 1 Dr. Hisao Ishigaki, Chris Stewart, Daniel Galhardo:... ... books and videos All books and videos By LearnTenkara Title Tying Tenkara Flies Production LearnTenkara, 2012 Running 150 minutes Price US$24.95 Samp... ...left in Japanese. Ishigaki explains in simple terms the concept of tenkara flies, which is the th...
105. Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard (CDC) is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher
... Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard CDC is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFishe... ...d September 9th 2011 From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard CDC is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. By Hans Weilen... ... and fly fishing begins in central Western Europe in the 1920s and the dry flies used by fishermen living in the Swiss Jura Mountains near the French ... ...with contrasting color silk thread, and a CDC collar. In the 1980s similar flies continued to be tied and fished across Western Euro...
106. Pike Flies - Flies for pike and musky - Global FlyFisher
... Pike Flies - Flies for pike and musky - Global FlyFisher Home Home Pipeline Themes Hitlist Patterns Patterns Pattern section Tie better Streamers Tyi... ... Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu Pike Flies Large and gaudy fl... ... northern hemisphere. Splayed-A-Live Easy tie: Pike fishing requires large flies, and they are not nice to cast! GFF partner Martin Joergeensen has im... ...re. Messy Pike Fly Big fish fly: Not one of Martin Joergensen's usual pike flies. For that it is way too complex and has too many tying steps and too ...
107. LaFontaine's Legacy - The Last Flies from an American Master - Al and Gretchen Beatty - book review - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher LaFontaine's Legacy - The Last Flies from an American Master - Al and Gretchen Beatty - book review LaFontaine's Legacy - The
108. Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions - Tying instructions and patterns - Global FlyFisher
...Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions - Tying instructions and patterns - Global FlyFisher First published November 5th 2008 - The last few days More a... ...terns Tie Better <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know. If not, jus... ...gestions Tying instructions and patterns By Kasper Mühlbach Bon Aventure Flies One man in two days. What does that give you? Limited experience and bu... ... Styles and Patterns Tube Tools Tube Tying Techniques Tube Ressources Tube Flies Two Tube Flies Convertible tubes Dual Tube Phlyz Sunray Shadow Burnin...
109. Saltwater Coho Salmon Deceiver - Coho Salmon are as likely to feed on little shrimp and various larvae as to feed on good-sized baitfish in the ocean, but when they want bait, they will chase streamer style flies with gusto. I wanted to adapt the Deceiver fly style to a streamer that I could cast-and-strip in the open ocean when I thought I was somewhere within range of feeding Silvers. Pinks and blues are colors I have incorporated into flies that have been well received by Coho in the ocean, so that's where I started with the design of this fly. For more fly tying videos: www.OregonFlyFishingBlog.com and for fly tying materials, buy at www.CaddisFlyShop.com. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...reamer style flies with gusto. I wanted to adapt the Deceiver fly style to a streamer that I could cast-and-strip in the open ocean when I thought I w... ...s and blues are colors I have incorporated into flies that have been well received by Coho in the ocean, so that's where I started with the design of ... ...ok Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Salmon flies | Saltwater | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-... ...almon Deceiver More on salmon flies Good floss work I've developed a habit instilled in me by my salmonfly tying mentors. When evaluating the salmon f...
110. Zonker strips and zonker tying - I love zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm imitations. - Global FlyFisher
... Zonker strips and zonker tying - I love zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well... ...ove zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm... ...is article I had only a vague idea about the origin of the zonker style of flies. I did some research and discovered a bit about the history of this g... ...helves gave me a few hints. Both Perrault's Standard Dictionary of Fishing Flies and Hellickson's massive Fish Flies Encyclopedia named Dan Byford as ...