Find it all
Results 121-130, 13390 total, on "ez flies" (0.77 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
121. Fishing Dry Flies In The Autumn - Fishing dry flies during the autumn is one of my favorite things to do. Fall colors, bright, crisp but warm days of late September and early October are the best. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Fishing Dry Flies In The Autumn - Fishing dry flies during the autumn is one of my favorite things to do. Fall colors, bright, crisp but warm days of... ...video Highest rated Most viewed Alphabetical Random About Fishing Dry Flies In The Autumn Fishing dry flies during the autumn is one of my favorite th... ...e sports events, the bicycling race Tour de France, inspire a way of tying flies. He argues why tying many identical flies can be a good thing - and c... ...an be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 GFF Summit 2008 Swedish Frederik Odelberg thinks back on this year's Global FlyFisher Sum...
122. DFO (Dry Flies Only) - Short edit of the boys at CrossCurrents Fly Shop in Craig, Montana fishing dry flies during the trico hatch on the Missouri River. Anglers include Taylor Todd, Billy Brann, Will Darby, and Mike Burk. Music: I Will Be Back Someday By Lord Huron - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... DFO Dry Flies Only - Short edit of the boys at CrossCurrents Fly Shop in Craig, Montana fishing dry flies during the trico hatch on the Missouri Rive... ...n Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Dry flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Sea... ...tos in an excellent quality, and leaves the reader with a feeling that the flies... ...nslucent and subtle as they actually are. Better-Winged Olives Better Tiny Flies: A recent tying binge left me with a few thoughts on how to tie a qui...
123. John Roberts (ed.) - The World's Best Trout Flies - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 23rd 1995 More about: Dry flies Nymphs Trout John Roberts ed. The World's Best Trout Flies Reviewed by Martin Joergensen Date: Tu... ...depending on my book budget ;- . John Roberts ed. : The World's Best Trout Flies Published by Boxtree Limited, London, 1994 Price: DKK 375.- Bought in... ... present a series of tyers and their trout flies in order to fulfill what its title promises: a presentation of the world's best trout flies. Of cours... ...st mind will seriously say that they have the list of _the_ best trout flies in the world. But the book does do a good job of trying to get there, and...
124. Bergman Traditionals - A selection of wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. - Global FlyFisher
...h 2005 More about: Fly tying Trout Bergman Traditionals A selection of wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. By Bob Petti A Couple Boxes... ...erest was piqued. Sure, there were differences between the flies and tying in the book and what was all the rage at the time, but so what? I kept goin... ...inating - and quite beautiful. My interest in wet flies has been on a slow simmer ever since. This past Fall and Winter, the simmer came to a full boi... ... Bergman's Trout . I figured the best way to start was to gather a list of flies which I had materials to tie and were interesting to my eye. As I was...
125. The Road to Wingless Wets - Soft Hackles, Spiders, and Flymphs. - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 28th 2006 More about: Fly tying Trout Wet flies Patterns Tie Better The Road to Wingless Wets Soft Hackles, Spiders, and Flymphs.... ...shing. My concentration had always been on dry flies and the upstream, dead drift dogma, but that suddenly changed. On a shelf in the shop was a littl... ...ears and began fishing these great little flies. In years to come my education in fly-fishing increased, and the more I learned, the more I realized t... ...ly-fishing. My artistic training and somewhat frugal nature told me these flies are simple, efficient, and fishable. I was catching fish regularly usi...
126. Tube Flies: Part 3 - This is my third installment of the "Tube Flies" series of fly tying tutorials. In this episode, I examine the HMH Poly tubing and the integration of coneheads. Part of the discussion includes possibilities for the colored tubes, leading me to tie a Clouser-style baitfish imitation on a fluorescent green poly tube. If you have any experience using coneheads without integrating them onto the tube, please be sure to mention your own thoughts, techniques, and tips in the "Comments" section below. As I continue to learn about this style of fly tying, there are no set rules with tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Flies: Part 3 - This is my third installment of the Tube Flies series of fly tying tutorials. In this episode, I examine the HMH Poly tubing and... ... with tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and... ...ff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Tube flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video By date A-Z Orig... ...inators Search About Tube Flies: Part 3 More on dry flies Black Funnel Buzzing: This fly is kind of a coincidence. An idea. A fad. But it works. It is...
127. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher First published March 1st 2009 - Yesterday More about: Fly tying Salm... ...n Classics Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style By Anders Ovesen Anders and Rasmus Ovesen - two brothers who tie flies and they do it the way a fly... ... about their common hobby and have invented quite a few flies especially designed for sea trout along the Scandinavian coast lines and pikes in the la... ... seven hours. Some other flies from the hands of Anders Vendula shot the sequence and they contributed with this looong step-by-step invitation for ty...
128. Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee - book review - Global FlyFisher
...lyFisher First published July 5th 2007 More about: Books Reviews Trout Wet flies Book Reviews GFF book review Tying and ... ...se in the amount of print and electronic media devoted to all manor of wet flies, but if you inspect the bins of your local fly shop or glossy catalog... ... the trout waters of America. It is not surprising, then, that fishing wet flies, and to a large extent their distant cousin streamers, is the realm o... ...ir own flies. Unless, and until, a wet fly captures the imagination of the angling public much the way flies such as wooly buggers and copper johns ha...
129. Plu Stiniog - Emrys Evans - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ry flies Fly tying Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Plu Stiniog Author: Emrys Evans More books and videos All books and videos A... ...tterns. He was also a historian of Welsh fishing, and kept notes about the flies. After his death these notes were turned into a book manuscri... ...pt by Geraint Vaughan Jones and the flies were photographed by his son-in-law Gareth Tudor Jones. These illustrations and the text was turned into a l... ...Jacobsen's spring to mind. This book is based on a collection of 133 Welsh flies, co...
130. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
... Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher F... ...st dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions Fly tying videos Pinkie Worm-Midge CDC Beetle Hydropsyche Caddis La... ..... Another innovative Pete Gray technique! Great Lakes Irish Invaders Tube flies : Bob Kenly takes a turn with some tubes from... ...etails and is a great upgrade from those quickly tied flies. It makes your fly box look great and keeps you away from the TV. Get shrimped here Ninja ...