Find it all
Results 121-130, 13294 total, on "ez flies" (0.37 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
121. Bergman Traditionals - A selection of wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. - Global FlyFisher
...h 2005 More about: Fly tying Trout Bergman Traditionals A selection of wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. By Bob Petti A Couple Boxes... ...erest was piqued. Sure, there were differences between the flies and tying in the book and what was all the rage at the time, but so what? I kept goin... ...inating - and quite beautiful. My interest in wet flies has been on a slow simmer ever since. This past Fall and Winter, the simmer came to a full boi... ... Bergman's Trout . I figured the best way to start was to gather a list of flies which I had materials to tie and were interesting to my eye. As I was...
122. Good, Bad, and Ugly - Who said this fly tying stuff was easy? - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Good, Bad, and UglyGood, Bad, and Ugly - Who said this fly tying stuff was easy? - Global FlyFisher First published November
123. DFO (Dry Flies Only) - Short edit of the boys at CrossCurrents Fly Shop in Craig, Montana fishing dry flies during the trico hatch on the Missouri River. Anglers include Taylor Todd, Billy Brann, Will Darby, and Mike Burk. Music: I Will Be Back Someday By Lord Huron - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... DFO Dry Flies Only - Short edit of the boys at CrossCurrents Fly Shop in Craig, Montana fishing dry flies during the trico hatch on the Missouri Rive... ...n Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Dry flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Sea... ...tos in an excellent quality, and leaves the reader with a feeling that the flies... ...nslucent and subtle as they actually are. Better-Winged Olives Better Tiny Flies: A recent tying binge left me with a few thoughts on how to tie a qui...
124. Tube Flies: Part 3 - This is my third installment of the "Tube Flies" series of fly tying tutorials. In this episode, I examine the HMH Poly tubing and the integration of coneheads. Part of the discussion includes possibilities for the colored tubes, leading me to tie a Clouser-style baitfish imitation on a fluorescent green poly tube. If you have any experience using coneheads without integrating them onto the tube, please be sure to mention your own thoughts, techniques, and tips in the "Comments" section below. As I continue to learn about this style of fly tying, there are no set rules with tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Flies: Part 3 - This is my third installment of the Tube Flies series of fly tying tutorials. In this episode, I examine the HMH Poly tubing and... ... with tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and... ...ff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Tube flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video By date A-Z Orig... ...inators Search About Tube Flies: Part 3 More on dry flies Black Funnel Buzzing: This fly is kind of a coincidence. An idea. A fad. But it works. It is...
125. Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher
...Neo Modern Classics - Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style - Global FlyFisher First published March 1st 2009 - Yesterday More about: Fly tying Salm... ...n Classics Salmon Flies - The New Old School Style By Anders Ovesen Anders and Rasmus Ovesen - two brothers who tie flies and they do it the way a fly... ... about their common hobby and have invented quite a few flies especially designed for sea trout along the Scandinavian coast lines and pikes in the la... ... seven hours. Some other flies from the hands of Anders Vendula shot the sequence and they contributed with this looong step-by-step invitation for ty...
126. Fishing Dry Flies In The Autumn - Fishing dry flies during the autumn is one of my favorite things to do. Fall colors, bright, crisp but warm days of late September and early October are the best. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Fishing Dry Flies In The Autumn - Fishing dry flies during the autumn is one of my favorite things to do. Fall colors, bright, crisp but warm days of... ...video Highest rated Most viewed Alphabetical Random About Fishing Dry Flies In The Autumn Fishing dry flies during the autumn is one of my favorite th... ...e sports events, the bicycling race Tour de France, inspire a way of tying flies. He argues why tying many identical flies can be a good thing - and c... ...an be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 GFF Summit 2008 Swedish Frederik Odelberg thinks back on this year's Global FlyFisher Sum...
127. John Roberts (ed.) - The World's Best Trout Flies - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 23rd 1995 More about: Dry flies Nymphs Trout John Roberts ed. The World's Best Trout Flies Reviewed by Martin Joergensen Date: Tu... ...depending on my book budget ;- . John Roberts ed. : The World's Best Trout Flies Published by Boxtree Limited, London, 1994 Price: DKK 375.- Bought in... ... present a series of tyers and their trout flies in order to fulfill what its title promises: a presentation of the world's best trout flies. Of cours... ...st mind will seriously say that they have the list of _the_ best trout flies in the world. But the book does do a good job of trying to get there, and...
128. Takes - South African Korrie Broos has developed this "Chart of takes" to classify the takes and different methods to employ to fish for the takes or to trigger the take. - Global FlyFisher
...g with a strike indicator, the take will register as a very positive take. Flies that are very good will be Gold Ribbed Ha... ...style flies, but the fish might not have seen the fly pattern before, but it will Look like food, but the fish will not be sure . I was fishing in Spa... ...e nymphs and the naturals, as the fish were not use to such big nymphs and flies, as first. He showed me, how feeding behaviour and takes of the trout... ...es, with such positive takes, that all the flies were deep in the throat or properly in the scissors of the mouth or the firmly in the jaws of the fis...
129. Tube Flies Two: Evolution - A new generation of tying techniques, materials, and fishing applications - Mark Mandell and Bob Kenly - book review - Global FlyFisher
...Tube Flies Two: Evolution - A new generation of tying techniques, materials, and fishing applications - Mark Mandell and Bob Kenly - book review - Glo... ...7 More about: Salmon flies Saltwater Tube flies Book Reviews Reviews GFF book review Tube Flies Two: Evolution A new generation of tying techniques, m... ...d videos All books and videos Author Mark Mandell and Bob Kenly Title Tube Flies Two: Evolution Publisher Frank Amato Publications, 2007 ISBN 978-1571... ...in this company. The lineup covers the whole globe and all aspects of tube flies, and has made a point ...
130. Plu Stiniog - Emrys Evans - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ry flies Fly tying Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Plu Stiniog Author: Emrys Evans More books and videos All books and videos A... ...tterns. He was also a historian of Welsh fishing, and kept notes about the flies. After his death these notes were turned into a book manuscri... ...pt by Geraint Vaughan Jones and the flies were photographed by his son-in-law Gareth Tudor Jones. These illustrations and the text was turned into a l... ...Jacobsen's spring to mind. This book is based on a collection of 133 Welsh flies, co...