Find it all
Results 121-130, 13096 total, on "ez flies" (3.26 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
121. Bergman Traditionals - A selection of wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. - Global FlyFisher
...h 2005 More about: Fly tying Trout Bergman Traditionals A selection of wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. By Bob Petti A Couple Boxes... ...erest was piqued. Sure, there were differences between the flies and tying in the book and what was all the rage at the time, but so what? I kept goin... ...inating - and quite beautiful. My interest in wet flies has been on a slow simmer ever since. This past Fall and Winter, the simmer came to a full boi... ... Bergman's Trout . I figured the best way to start was to gather a list of flies which I had materials to tie and were interesting to my eye. As I was...
122. Tube Flies: Part 3 - This is my third installment of the "Tube Flies" series of fly tying tutorials. In this episode, I examine the HMH Poly tubing and the integration of coneheads. Part of the discussion includes possibilities for the colored tubes, leading me to tie a Clouser-style baitfish imitation on a fluorescent green poly tube. If you have any experience using coneheads without integrating them onto the tube, please be sure to mention your own thoughts, techniques, and tips in the "Comments" section below. As I continue to learn about this style of fly tying, there are no set rules with tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Flies: Part 3 - This is my third installment of the Tube Flies series of fly tying tutorials. In this episode, I examine the HMH Poly tubing and... ... with tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and... ...ff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Tube flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video By date A-Z Orig... ...inators Search About Tube Flies: Part 3 More on dry flies Black Funnel Buzzing: This fly is kind of a coincidence. An idea. A fad. But it works. It is...
123. John Roberts (ed.) - The World's Best Trout Flies - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 23rd 1995 More about: Dry flies Nymphs Trout John Roberts ed. The World's Best Trout Flies Reviewed by Martin Joergensen Date: Tu... ...depending on my book budget ;- . John Roberts ed. : The World's Best Trout Flies Published by Boxtree Limited, London, 1994 Price: DKK 375.- Bought in... ... present a series of tyers and their trout flies in order to fulfill what its title promises: a presentation of the world's best trout flies. Of cours... ...st mind will seriously say that they have the list of _the_ best trout flies in the world. But the book does do a good job of trying to get there, and...
124. DFO (Dry Flies Only) - Short edit of the boys at CrossCurrents Fly Shop in Craig, Montana fishing dry flies during the trico hatch on the Missouri River. Anglers include Taylor Todd, Billy Brann, Will Darby, and Mike Burk. Music: I Will Be Back Someday By Lord Huron - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... DFO Dry Flies Only - Short edit of the boys at CrossCurrents Fly Shop in Craig, Montana fishing dry flies during the trico hatch on the Missouri Rive... ...n Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Dry flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Sea... ...tos in an excellent quality, and leaves the reader with a feeling that the flies... ...nslucent and subtle as they actually are. Better-Winged Olives Better Tiny Flies: A recent tying binge left me with a few thoughts on how to tie a qui...
125. The Road to Wingless Wets - Soft Hackles, Spiders, and Flymphs. - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 28th 2006 More about: Fly tying Trout Wet flies Patterns Tie Better The Road to Wingless Wets Soft Hackles, Spiders, and Flymphs.... ...shing. My concentration had always been on dry flies and the upstream, dead drift dogma, but that suddenly changed. On a shelf in the shop was a littl... ...ears and began fishing these great little flies. In years to come my education in fly-fishing increased, and the more I learned, the more I realized t... ...ly-fishing. My artistic training and somewhat frugal nature told me these flies are simple, efficient, and fishable. I was catching fish regularly usi...
126. Tube Flies - A tying, fishing and historical guide - Mark Mandell and Les Johnson - book review - Global FlyFisher
...Tube Flies - A tying, fishing and historical guide - Mark Mandell and Les Johnson - book review - Global FlyFisher First published August 19th 2007 Mo... ... flies Book Reviews Reviews GFF book review Tube Flies A tying, fishing and historical guide Author: Mark Mandell and Les Johnson More books and video... ...s Johnson Title Tube Flies Publisher Amato Books, 1995 ISBN 1-57188-037-2 Pages 90 Price US$30.00 GFF rating: 5 Excellent Reviewed by Martin Joergense... ...lies, and as the title implies it deals with all aspects of tube flies. If you are looking for a general introduction to tubes in book-form, this is t...
127. Plu Stiniog - Emrys Evans - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ry flies Fly tying Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Plu Stiniog Author: Emrys Evans More books and videos All books and videos A... ...tterns. He was also a historian of Welsh fishing, and kept notes about the flies. After his death these notes were turned into a book manuscri... ...pt by Geraint Vaughan Jones and the flies were photographed by his son-in-law Gareth Tudor Jones. These illustrations and the text was turned into a l... ...Jacobsen's spring to mind. This book is based on a collection of 133 Welsh flies, co...
128. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
... Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher F... ...st dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions Fly tying videos Pinkie Worm-Midge CDC Beetle Hydropsyche Caddis La... ..... Another innovative Pete Gray technique! Great Lakes Irish Invaders Tube flies : Bob Kenly takes a turn with some tubes from... ...etails and is a great upgrade from those quickly tied flies. It makes your fly box look great and keeps you away from the TV. Get shrimped here Ninja ...
129. Global Fly Fisher, Sheep Hair Flies
...| Home | Fly catalog | Patterns | Staff | Sheep Hair Flies By Bob Petti Recently I've begun working with a material that was introduced to me through ... ...ep series of baitfish flies. It's Icelandic Sheep Hair, although some distributors refer to it as Streamer Hair or Secret Streamer Hair . I've found i... ...mer type flies. For those of you not familiar with it, it is a natural hair from an Icelandic sheep. The hairs are between eight and ten inches long, ... ... to stack colors without causing excess bulk. If you've ever tied bucktail flies that have multiple layers such as Mickey Finns or a Black Nosed Dace...
130. Woolly Wisdom - - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 8th 2006 More about: Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews GFF book review Woolly Wisdom How to tie and fish woolly worms, woolly b... ... to flies and fly tying. Some people will find a solid 232 pages about Woolly Buggers and Woolly Worms just about the worst thing imaginable in fly ty... ...e genuine Woolly Worm or Woolly Bugger, but a vast majority of my favorite flies have so much in common with ... ...rom bass to tarpon. But I rarely tie or use the plain black style of these flies. Soucie's book clearly demonstrates that the Woolly Worm and Woolly B...