Find it all
Results 131-140, 13294 total, on "ez flies" (3.71 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
131. Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee - book review - Global FlyFisher
...lyFisher First published July 5th 2007 More about: Books Reviews Trout Wet flies Book Reviews GFF book review Tying and ... ...se in the amount of print and electronic media devoted to all manor of wet flies, but if you inspect the bins of your local fly shop or glossy catalog... ... the trout waters of America. It is not surprising, then, that fishing wet flies, and to a large extent their distant cousin streamers, is the realm o... ...ir own flies. Unless, and until, a wet fly captures the imagination of the angling public much the way flies such as wooly buggers and copper johns ha...
132. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
... Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher F... ...st dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions Fly tying videos Pinkie Worm-Midge CDC Beetle Hydropsyche Caddis La... ..... Another innovative Pete Gray technique! Great Lakes Irish Invaders Tube flies : Bob Kenly takes a turn with some tubes from... ...etails and is a great upgrade from those quickly tied flies. It makes your fly box look great and keeps you away from the TV. Get shrimped here Ninja ...
133. Gary Scott Salmon Fly - Materials Used;Hook, Ken Sawada Black Spey size 8 Threads, White and Black Uni-8/0 Tag, UTC Gold Holographic Tinsel Tails, Dyed Hot Orange and Sunburst Golden Pheasant Crest Rib, Flat or Oval Gold Tinsel Body, Yellow Stout Floss and Golden Yellow Opossum or something similar Under-Wing, Polar Bear Fibre or Sun dyed Sunburst Sides, Dyed Golden Yellow Jungle Cock First Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in the larger flies use the full feather and wind up the body from the Yellow Stout Floss Front Hackle, Dyed Blue White Eared Pheasant Wing, Peacock Wing quills Head, Glo-Brite Floss No.4 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in the larger flies use the full feather and wind... ... Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Salmon flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views... ...Gary Scott Salmon Fly More on salmon flies The Gladiator Special: The Gladiator started as a joke but one with a lot of thought behind it's origins. B... ... Jungle Cock First Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in ...
134. Global Fly Fisher, Sheep Hair Flies
...| Home | Fly catalog | Patterns | Staff | Sheep Hair Flies By Bob Petti Recently I've begun working with a material that was introduced to me through ... ...ep series of baitfish flies. It's Icelandic Sheep Hair, although some distributors refer to it as Streamer Hair or Secret Streamer Hair . I've found i... ...mer type flies. For those of you not familiar with it, it is a natural hair from an Icelandic sheep. The hairs are between eight and ten inches long, ... ... to stack colors without causing excess bulk. If you've ever tied bucktail flies that have multiple layers such as Mickey Finns or a Black Nosed Dace...
135. Woolly Wisdom - - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 8th 2006 More about: Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews GFF book review Woolly Wisdom How to tie and fish woolly worms, woolly b... ... to flies and fly tying. Some people will find a solid 232 pages about Woolly Buggers and Woolly Worms just about the worst thing imaginable in fly ty... ...e genuine Woolly Worm or Woolly Bugger, but a vast majority of my favorite flies have so much in common with ... ...rom bass to tarpon. But I rarely tie or use the plain black style of these flies. Soucie's book clearly demonstrates that the Woolly Worm and Woolly B...
136. The Rising Sea Trout - Thanks to the people mentioned and especially thanks to the volunteers working with conserving the wild danish trouts in their natural waters. See my photo story about the rising seatrout: http://www.hoholtphoto.com/Therisingseatrout/ Although nearly all books about trout fishing tell us that sea trout aint eating in fresh water, that is far from the truth. Trouts dont read books, so they break our rules and sometimes amazing things happen: Some of those fish fix their sight to the surface to eat drifting mayflies, and those fish will rise for a fly fishermans dry fly. In the summer of 2014 a group of friends set out to spend their time along a few danish streams only to chase sea trout. Believing a curse will fall over them, if they try to catch a trout on heathen lures like wooly buggers and black zulus, they're only armed with dry flies like foam beetles and traditional may flies on thin tippets. This is the story of the young mens journey, running in to diffenrent obstacles on their way. Heatwave and no fish, strong winds making fly fishing nearly impossible and finally true love for trout. Beside from Denmarks small size, the streams and small rivers have some of the largest populations of sea run brown trout (sea trout) in europe. Video: Daniel Holm - www.flytying.eu Henrik Ravn, Christian Boyum and Jonas Høholt Edit and grading: Jonas Høholt - www.hoholtphoto.com Music: Nigel Stanford - Timescapes - with special permission from Nigel himself. Check him out at www.nigelstanford.com/ Lights and Motion - Aerials Tony Anderson - The Father's Heart Licensed through www.themusicbed.com Drop of water in the ocean - Broke for Free (http://brokeforfree.com) Filaments - Podington Bear (http://podingtonbear.com) Equip: 5D Mark III @720p 60fps 7D @720p 60fps A couple of Iphones GoPro Hero 3 GoPole Headmount Canon mics Intervalometers for timelapse - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...then lures like wooly buggers and black zulus, they're only armed with dry flies like foam beetles and traditional may flies on thin tippets. This is ... ...hem even keener to go for the surface fly See how to tie it here Realistic Flies Trout and Graylin... ...g: Realistic flies are not only for the display case. As Steve Thornton shows us, realism can also be applied to practical and effective fishing flies... ...s and black zulus, they're only armed with dry flies like foam beetles and traditional may flies on thin tippets. This is the story of the young mens ...
137. A World of Pike Flies - A Remarkable Gathering Of Streamers, Dreamers, Feathers, Fur, Colour And Pike. - Ad Swier - book review - Global FlyFisher
... A World of Pike Flies - A Remarkable Gathering Of Streamers, Dreamers, Feathers, Fur, Colour And Pike. - Ad Swier - book review - Global FlyFisher T... ...iews | Reviews | Comment 15 GFF book review A World of Pike Flies A Remarkable Gathering Of Streamers, Dreamers, Feathers, Fur, Colour And Pike. Truly... ... people who have submitted patterns. Each fly tyer has sent one or several flies to the Netherlands and added some text telling the story and the spec... ...can imagine and some which you might have a hard time imagining. There are flies from a large number of well known as well as not so well kno...
138. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
...anuary 1st 2001 This section currently has 64 articles Learn to tie better flies Hairwings & Tubes Salmon flies : With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies... ...has worked his way through yet another pile of flies sent to him from all over the world. And Chris Mann has done it again and provided us pattern-hun... ...re us. Read GFF partner Martin Joergensen's review here. Spey & Dee Salmon flies : GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly dressed ... ... wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John Shewey's book Spey Flies and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. Read his re...
139. Confessions of a Mad Epoxy Tube Tier - Bob Kenly is reknown for his redically different epoxy tube flies. This article recaps his experience with epoxy - and adds advice on coloring eopxy. - Global FlyFisher
...xy Tube Tier - Bob Kenly is reknown for his redically different epoxy tube flies. This article recaps his experience with epoxy - and adds advice on c... ...yFisher First published September 5th 2007 More about: Epoxy Tube flies Tie Better Confessions of a Mad Epoxy Tube Tier Bob Kenly is reknown for his r... ...cure your flies on, a board with small nails cut the heads off works perfectly. You can also build your own rotor , ed. A trash can of some sort: That... ...king it up anywhere, I just invented that term . Some years ago I did some flies where the coloring was in the center of the fly and projected to the ...
140. Extended Body Mayfly Dry Flies - Tying Extended Body Mayfly Dry Flies - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Extended Body Mayfly Dry Flies - Tying Extended Body Mayfly Dry Flies - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Pl... ...d Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Extended Body Mayfly Dry Flies Tying Extended Body Mayfly Dry Flies Originator: NWOutfit... ...y, but when Danish Niels Have ties full dressed, classic Jock Scott salmon flies, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! May 22nd ... ...m giant saltwater streamers to trout flies. Streamers, salmon flies, you name it - someone was tying it. November 18th 2007 The Bloody Zonker This fly...