Find it all
Results 131-140, 13540 total, on "ez flies" (1.26 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
131. Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee - book review - Global FlyFisher
...lyFisher First published July 5th 2007 More about: Books Reviews Trout Wet flies Book Reviews GFF book review Tying and ... ...se in the amount of print and electronic media devoted to all manor of wet flies, but if you inspect the bins of your local fly shop or glossy catalog... ... the trout waters of America. It is not surprising, then, that fishing wet flies, and to a large extent their distant cousin streamers, is the realm o... ...ir own flies. Unless, and until, a wet fly captures the imagination of the angling public much the way flies such as wooly buggers and copper johns ha...
132. Gary Scott Salmon Fly - Materials Used;Hook, Ken Sawada Black Spey size 8 Threads, White and Black Uni-8/0 Tag, UTC Gold Holographic Tinsel Tails, Dyed Hot Orange and Sunburst Golden Pheasant Crest Rib, Flat or Oval Gold Tinsel Body, Yellow Stout Floss and Golden Yellow Opossum or something similar Under-Wing, Polar Bear Fibre or Sun dyed Sunburst Sides, Dyed Golden Yellow Jungle Cock First Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in the larger flies use the full feather and wind up the body from the Yellow Stout Floss Front Hackle, Dyed Blue White Eared Pheasant Wing, Peacock Wing quills Head, Glo-Brite Floss No.4 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in the larger flies use the full feather and wind... ... Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Salmon flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views... ...Gary Scott Salmon Fly More on salmon flies The Gladiator Special: The Gladiator started as a joke but one with a lot of thought behind it's origins. B... ... Jungle Cock First Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in ...
133. Tube Flies Two: Evolution - A new generation of tying techniques, materials, and fishing applications - Mark Mandell and Bob Kenly - book review - Global FlyFisher
...Tube Flies Two: Evolution - A new generation of tying techniques, materials, and fishing applications - Mark Mandell and Bob Kenly - book review - Glo... ...7 More about: Salmon flies Saltwater Tube flies Book Reviews Reviews GFF book review Tube Flies Two: Evolution A new generation of tying techniques, m... ...d videos All books and videos Author Mark Mandell and Bob Kenly Title Tube Flies Two: Evolution Publisher Frank Amato Publications, 2007 ISBN 978-1571... ...in this company. The lineup covers the whole globe and all aspects of tube flies, and has made a point ...
134. Woolly Wisdom - - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 8th 2006 More about: Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews GFF book review Woolly Wisdom How to tie and fish woolly worms, woolly b... ... to flies and fly tying. Some people will find a solid 232 pages about Woolly Buggers and Woolly Worms just about the worst thing imaginable in fly ty... ...e genuine Woolly Worm or Woolly Bugger, but a vast majority of my favorite flies have so much in common with ... ...rom bass to tarpon. But I rarely tie or use the plain black style of these flies. Soucie's book clearly demonstrates that the Woolly Worm and Woolly B...
135. Takes - South African Korrie Broos has developed this "Chart of takes" to classify the takes and different methods to employ to fish for the takes or to trigger the take. - Global FlyFisher
...g with a strike indicator, the take will register as a very positive take. Flies that are very good will be Gold Ribbed Ha... ...style flies, but the fish might not have seen the fly pattern before, but it will Look like food, but the fish will not be sure . I was fishing in Spa... ...e nymphs and the naturals, as the fish were not use to such big nymphs and flies, as first. He showed me, how feeding behaviour and takes of the trout... ...es, with such positive takes, that all the flies were deep in the throat or properly in the scissors of the mouth or the firmly in the jaws of the fis...
136. Buying Dry Fly Materials - Fly fishing with dry flies is one of my favorite aspects of fly fishing, yet selecting the materials to tie those patterns is extremely complicated. This video is intended to help the beginner to intermediate fly tyer select quality materials to build or enhance a fly tying collection. The materials discussed in this video are ones that I find essential to tying dry flies, hence their recommendation to others. The recommended materials (optional ones listed with an asterisk): Hackle: Necks of grizzly, cream/ginger, and dun (preference given to barred colors) CDC: Natural color Coastal Deer Hair - Natural color *Snowshoe Rabbit Feet - Dun color *Coastal Deer Hair - Dyed black Antron/Zelon Fibers - Dun and Hi-visibility (pink) colors *Wood Duck Flank Feathers *Calf Body Hair Peacock Herl Dubbing: Tan, pale yellow, Adams gray, olive, and rusty colors *Dubbing Pack of multiple colors *Turkey Quills *Microfibetts - Light dun, dark dun, Light Cahill, and orange colors *Coq de Leon 6/0 thread - Light Cahill, tan, and Adams gray colors Daiichi 1110 Hooks - 50 of sizes 12, 14, & 16 and 25 of sizes 10, 18, & 20 Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: email@example.com - - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Buying Dry Fly Materials - Fly fishing with dry flies is one of my favorite aspects of fly fishing, yet selecting the materials to tie those patterns... ...dry flies, hence their recommendation to others. The recommended materials optional ones listed with an asterisk : Hackle: Necks of grizzly, cream/gin... ...aff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Dry flies... ...A-Z Originators Search About Buying Dry Fly Materials Fly fishing with dry flies is one of my favorite aspects of ...
137. Global Fly Fisher, Sheep Hair Flies
...| Home | Fly catalog | Patterns | Staff | Sheep Hair Flies By Bob Petti Recently I've begun working with a material that was introduced to me through ... ...ep series of baitfish flies. It's Icelandic Sheep Hair, although some distributors refer to it as Streamer Hair or Secret Streamer Hair . I've found i... ...mer type flies. For those of you not familiar with it, it is a natural hair from an Icelandic sheep. The hairs are between eight and ten inches long, ... ... to stack colors without causing excess bulk. If you've ever tied bucktail flies that have multiple layers such as Mickey Finns or a Black Nosed Dace...
138. Plu Stiniog - Emrys Evans - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ry flies Fly tying Wet flies Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Plu Stiniog Author: Emrys Evans More books and videos All books and videos A... ...tterns. He was also a historian of Welsh fishing, and kept notes about the flies. After his death these notes were turned into a book manuscri... ...pt by Geraint Vaughan Jones and the flies were photographed by his son-in-law Gareth Tudor Jones. These illustrations and the text was turned into a l... ...Jacobsen's spring to mind. This book is based on a collection of 133 Welsh flies, co...
139. The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
... The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher First published October 12th 2007 - Mo... ...BOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Saltwater Sea trout flies GFF podcasts Comment The Danish flies A bit about the flies that we u... ... host Martin Joergensen This episode I take the chance to talk a bit about flies and pon... ... bring only one pattern. There's a bit about fly sizes, different types of flies and ways of using them. As usual recorded by the water, but with ...
140. Confessions of a Mad Epoxy Tube Tier - Bob Kenly is reknown for his redically different epoxy tube flies. This article recaps his experience with epoxy - and adds advice on coloring eopxy. - Global FlyFisher
...xy Tube Tier - Bob Kenly is reknown for his redically different epoxy tube flies. This article recaps his experience with epoxy - and adds advice on c... ...yFisher First published September 5th 2007 More about: Epoxy Tube flies Tie Better Confessions of a Mad Epoxy Tube Tier Bob Kenly is reknown for his r... ...cure your flies on, a board with small nails cut the heads off works perfectly. You can also build your own rotor , ed. A trash can of some sort: That... ...king it up anywhere, I just invented that term . Some years ago I did some flies where the coloring was in the center of the fly and projected to the ...