Find it all
Results 91-100, 13096 total, on "ez flies" (0.86 seconds)
"ez", is too short a word and was ignored.
91. Hen Hackle Demystified - Global FlyFisher
...fusion to many fly tyers. Whether they are looking for wings for their dry flies or hackles for their wet flies, there seems to plenty of head scratch... ... added advantage of being a mottled brown. Dry Flies - Hackle Tip Wings One of the most common uses of hen hackle is for dry fly wings. Everyone wants... ...ious sized dry flies. Finally, a good hen neck will have hackles that have a fairly broad outline all the way to the tip with a rounded, rather than p... ...your supplier if they have access to pullet capes. You won't be sorry. Dry Flies - Cut Wings The cut wing is anothe...
92. Tube Ressources - Want to go further than just this tube fly theme? Here are all the books, DVD's and web sites worth getting acquainted with. - Global FlyFisher
...RS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Tube flies Tie Better Comment Tube Ressources Published... ...n Bob Kenly's Nordic Way Tube Flies Originator of some truly amazing tube flies and coauthor of the latest tube fly book together with Mark Mandell. A... ...es. Tubeflies.com An online magazine dedicated to tube flies. Driven by some heavy names in the fly tying and tube fly community: Jim Bedford, Bob Ken... ...ying and fishing videos online. Shops, tube and tool sources Canadian Tube Flies A really ...
93. Dogma fly framing - Framing flies with few materials and easy methods - Global FlyFisher
... Do it yourself Hot melt glue Gallery Tie Better Dogma fly framing Framing flies with few materials and easy methods By Martin Joergensen My first fra... ...fishers and fly tyers know them: the beautiful frames or shadow boxes with flies, which we see at shows, in shops and on auctions in clubs or charitie... ...rials and glues in order to make the frame and flies last for decades. I will not make a case of compromising on these important matters for “real” fr... ...rames or shadow boxes with everything prepared and room for one or several flies, a fly and a photo or some other constellation. If you acquire such a...
94. Tube Flies: Part 2 - This is my second installment of the "Tube Flies" series of fly tying tutorials. In this part, I discuss some updates in regards to materials, and then go through the setup for tying using the HMH Tube Fly Tool and Rigid Tubes. The fly tied is a Woolly Bugger, intended to show that a variety of patterns can be created when tying tube flies. If you are experienced in this style of tying, please be sure to mention your own thoughts, techniques, and tips in the "Comments" section below. As explained in the first video and reinforced in this one, there are no rules when tying tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Flies: Part 2 - This is my second installment of the Tube Flies series of fly tying tutorials. In this part, I discuss some updates in regards t... ...intended to show that a variety of patterns can be created when tying tube flies. If you are experienced in this... ...ing tube flies. Be creative and think outside the box; your biggest critic will be the fish! Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I... ...ff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Tube flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video By date A-Z Origi...
95. Bonefish Fly Patterns - Tying, Selecting, and Fishing all the Best Bonefish Flies from Today's Best Tiers - Dick Brown - book review - Global FlyFisher
...onefish Fly Patterns - Tying, Selecting, and Fishing all the Best Bonefish Flies from Today's Best Tiers - Dick Brown - book review - Global FlyFisher... ...sh Fly Patterns Tying, Selecting, and Fishing all the Best Bonefish Flies from Today's Best Tiers Author: Dick Brown More books and videos All books a... ...title with new patterns added, excellent photos, in-depth descriptions and flies tied by the originators. This is an updated and revised edition of a ... ...e, and not only has the bonefishing scene changed and new flies have been developed, but books have changed, and are generally a much better quality, ...
96. Meerforelle an der K?ste I II - Beutetiere, Fressverhalten und Fliegenimitationen - K?stenfliegen: 250 Muster, Bindenanleitungen & Materialen (Prey animals, feeding behavior and imitations - Coastal flies, 250 patterns, tying instructions & materials) - Thomas Vinge - book review - Global FlyFisher
...astal flies, 250 patterns, tying instructions & materials - Thomas Vinge - book review - Global FlyFisher First published July 3rd 2012 - The last few... ...ute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Sea trout Sea trout flies Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Sea trout Sea trout flies Book... ...- Coastal flies, 250 patterns, tying instructions & materials Author: Thomas Vinge More books and videos All books and videos Author Thomas Vinge Titl... ..., and I helped him get in contact with some of the tyers - and contributed flies myself. So I may be a bit biased. With that out of the way, let me st...
97. Pike Flies - Flies for pike and musky - Global FlyFisher
... Pike Flies - Flies for pike and musky - Global FlyFisher Home Home Pipeline Themes Hitlist Patterns Patterns Pattern section Tie better Streamers Tyi... ... Blog Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu Pike Flies Large and gaudy fl... ... northern hemisphere. Splayed-A-Live Easy tie: Pike fishing requires large flies, and they are not nice to cast! GFF partner Martin Joergeensen has im... ...re. Messy Pike Fly Big fish fly: Not one of Martin Joergensen's usual pike flies. For that it is way too complex and has too many tying steps and too ...
98. Tying Contemporary Saltwater Flies, An illustrated step-by-step guide by David Klausmeyer - Global FlyFisher
... Striped bass Tarpon Tropical GFF book review Tying Contemporary Saltwater Flies, An illustrated step-by-step ... ...ooks and videos Author David Klausmeyer Title Tying Contemporary Saltwater Flies, An illustrated step-by-step guide Publisher The Countryman P... ...saltwater topics. David Klausmeyer is the latest author of a book on tying flies for saltwater fly fishing. ... ...His book, Tying Contemporary Saltwater Flies, offers excellent fly tying instruction as well as an impressive reference of fly patterns. The flies cov...
99. Innovative Saltwater Flies - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...altwater Striped bass Tarpon Tropical GFF book review Innovative Saltwater Flies Author: Bob Veverka More book... ... videos All books and videos Author Bob Veverka Title Innovative Saltwater Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 1999 ISBN 0-8117-0902-7 Pages 196 Price $4... ... Bob Petti With “Innovative Saltwater Flies”, Bob Veverka has followed the model of Judith Dunham, who wrote a pair of influential books on trout and ... ...Williams tie flies at a sports show in Boston strikes a chord with me whether he ends up talking about saltwater flies or trout flies. No matter what ...
100. Two Centuries of Soft-Hackled Flies by Sylvester Nemes - Global FlyFisher
...20th 2004 More about: Hackle GFF book review Two Centuries of Soft-Hackled Flies Author: Sylvester Nemes More books and videos All books and videos Au... ... Two Centuries of Soft-Hackled Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 2004 ISBN 0-8117-0048 8 Price $34.95 GFF rating: 5 Excellent Reviewed by Bob Petti Thi... ...e. Not only is it chock full of wonderful patterns and photos of well tied flies, but it contains summaries of all the classic soft hackle texts that ... ...ctor. If you’ve ever wanted to know more about T. E. Pritt’s North Country Flies, W. C. Stewart’s The Practical Angler, or the Edmunds and Lee classic...