Find it all
Results 151-160, 13012 total, on "flies" (0.72 seconds)
151. Two flies in the act of sex - Small mouth - small flies! - Global FlyFisher
... First published June 1st 1996 More about: Dry flies Two flies in the act of sex Small mouth - small flies! By Preben Torp Jacobsen | Jassid | Grey Du... ... mine - the late Johannes Vangsgaard - created an imitation, He copied two flies in the act of sex on the same hook. Hook Size 14 - 16. Tying silk Bla... ...h Jump Mark Dysinger has been chasing s... This other story related to dry flies might also interest you: Realistic Flies Trout and Grayling : Realist... ...n shows us, realism can also be applied to practical and effective fishing flies. Trout and grayling beware! Click here for more. Click to see other s...
152. A Newfoundland Adventure - When Danish angler Jesper Fohrmann was a child, he had the book The Atlantic Salmon by Lee Wulff on the shelf next to Batman and Donald Duck. Ever since then he dreamed of one day visiting the rivers that Lee Wulff fished. - Global FlyFisher
...n Facebook Store Contact Keywords Keywords Destinations Dry Flies Salmon Global Touch More about: Destinations | Dry Flies | Salmon | Global | Comment... ... fly on the leader. - Dry flies in different sizes. - Single hook salmon flies and hitch flies in different sizes. - Hiking boots and a small hiking b... ...rience this paradox. Many different mayflies, caddis flies and stoneflies ride down the brown water, and salmon of any size rise to the insects. This ... ...fly angler. - In fact, 18 degrees C is the best temperature for dry flies, Bill says, who provides us with ample advice on placing the flies. I cast t...
153. Tying with Woodduck Flank - Global FlyFisher
...ess magic powers. See some patterns utilizing Woodduck Dry Flies Wet Flies Streamers Nymphs I have to admit a particular fondness for woodduck flank. ... ...ly tying. The fact that they are so useful as a material for trout flies makes my modest stash of feathers one of my most prized possessions. Indeed, ... ... common and well known use for woodduck flank feathers is the wings of dry flies. In fact, the upright and split woodduck flank wings on such flies as... ...on and the Hendrickson is the hallmark of Catskill style dry flies. It's not the only use for these precious feathers, however. Woodduck flank feather...
154. What is fly-fishing? - This article tries to explain in simple terms what it is to fish with a fly - fly-fish or flyfish. - Global FlyFisher
...often lightweight like an insect, a small larva or a small fish or shrimp. Flies can represent all kinds of animals and sometimes other kinds of edibl... ...spended on the water surface, which is a food item eaten by a lot of fish. Flies can also sink and be made to look and swim like fish... ... the fish using the reel. + + + + + The line Martin Joergensen Why call it flies? Calling it flies and fly-fishing is... ... basically confusing. Even though some flies actually are supposed to look like common flies, the far majority looks like other flying insects like ma...
155. Fishing Small Flies - Ed Engle - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Fishing Small Flies - Ed Engle - book review - Global FlyFisher First published August 8th 2005 - More than 5 years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE B... ...MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Dry flies Hatches Nymphs Trout Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Fishing Small Flies Author: E... ...os Author Ed Engle Title Fishing Small Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 2005 ISBN 0-8117-0124-7 Pages 163 Price $24.95 GFF rating: 6 out of 6 Global C... ... of his treatise on small fly fishing, joining his prior work “Tying Small Flies” to give readers a true master’s course on the topic of angling with ...
156. Tying Glass Bead Flies by Joe J. Warren - Global FlyFisher
... GFF book review Tying Glass Bead Flies Author: Joe J. Warren More books and videos All books and videos Author Joe J. Warren Title Tying Glass Bead F... ...scent bead to the body of caddis emerger patterns. After a few outings the flies g... ...ter flies using this modern form of an old material, glass beads. More particularly, seed and pebble beads. These beads range in size from approximate... ...es, Bead-Body Flies, Dressed Bead-Body Flies, Extended Bead-Body Flies, Imitations of Naturals, Searching Flies, Flies for Anadromous Fish, and Saltwa...
157. Super simple fly photos - This is the ?ber simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Global FlyFisher
...tos - This is the über simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Globa... ... 2013 This is the über simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-b... ... there who could need a very simple course in shooting flies. If you want all the details, go to this much longer and more advanced article , but if y... ...e More about Pictures A few random articles for your entertainment Digital Flies A digital camera with a go...
158. Grannom Dry Fly - Here is one of my favorite looking flies, the Grannom Dry Fly. Here in Central Pennsylvania in April we have some great hatches of Grannom Caddis and this is the pattern I use for it. The wings on this are a little difficult but not impossible and I explain you to do them here. If you like these videos please subscribe to my YouTube channel and like us on Facebook. As always the material used to tie these flies can be found on our website. Http://holsingersflyshop.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Grannom Dry Fly - Here is one of my favorite looking flies, the Grannom Dry Fly. Here in Central Pennsylvania in April we have some great hatches of ... ...ays the material used to tie these flies can be found on our website. Http://holsingersflyshop.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The ... ... my favorite looking flies, the Grannom Dry Fly. Here in Central Pennsylvania in April we have some great hatches of Grannom Caddis and this is the pa... ... channel and like us on Facebook. As always the material used to tie these flies...
159. Buying hen and soft hackle - What to look for when buying hen hackle and soft hackle in general - Global FlyFisher
...ouse, quail and especially partridge, which is widely used on soft hackled flies like spiders ... ...t hackles, and Guinea fowl is a common soft hackle on salmon and sea trout flies. Other soft hackle feathers can be found. Bird... ...n natural black and gray colors, and are occasionally seen in shops and on flies, even though they aren't that common. The applica... ...d from tying spiders and flymphs with a few, sparse hackle fibers to large flies such as salmon and steelhead flies requiring many turns of hackle as ...
160. North Country Flies - Thomas Evan Pritt - book review - Global FlyFisher
... North Country Flies - Thomas Evan Pritt - book review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tyi... ...More about: Book Reviews | Reviews | Comment GFF book review North Country Flies A classic book on soft hackle flies first published in... ...h Country Flies Publisher Coch-y-Bonddu Books, 2013 ISBN 9781904784555 Pages 80 Price UK£19.95 GFF rating: 5 out of 7 Excellent Reviewed by Martin Joe... ...ry fly-tyers and anglers. Even though the original book entitled Yorkshire Flies was only published in 200 copies, it was to become a landmark book. M...