Find it all
Results 81-90, 155 total, on "fluff" (0.64 seconds)
81. Cecil's Sparkle Pheasant Tail Nymph - This is a fly Cecil has been wanting to get some footage of for some time. The Sparkle Pheasant tail Nymph is one of those simple flies that is very effective. Cecil walks you through two different versions of this fly and talk at length about fishing the fly, it's history and other effective variations. Plus, because no fly tying session is boring, especially when a camera is turned on, we decided to include a few outtakes on this on. Comedians are we! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...eos by Warmwater Chronicles More videos with nymphs Videos from one day AP Fluff View AP Fluff in full size Chaos Hopper View Chaos Hopper in full siz...
82. EP Streamer - EP Streamer Baitfish Fly Tying Instructions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ve it 6/6 No votes yet More videos by In The Riffle Videos from one day AP Fluff View AP Fluff in full size...
83. How to make Shrimp Eyes - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ne day AP Fluff View AP Fluff in full size Chaos Hopper View Chaos Hopper in full size Popovic's Flex Fleye View Popovic's Flex Fleye in full size Lee...
84. Marabou Streamer - Bob Petti
...3. Choose a marabou feather that has a thin stem and fairly thin barbs not fluffy like wooly bugger m... ...arabou . Strip the unwanted fluff from the bottom of the feather, especially where the stem is too thick to wrap. 4. Tie the marabou hackle in by the ...
85. Del's Merkin Permit Crab - Del's Merkin Permit Crab Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...day AP Fluff View AP Fluff in full size Chaos Hopper View Chaos Hopper in full size Popovic's Flex Fleye View Popovic's Flex Fleye in full size Leeper...
86. Simply DNA Baitfish - Fast and easy baitfish fly. Will take pretty much any predator that swims. Great all round fly for freshwater and saltwater. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...h and fluffchucking Submitter: dave lindsay Average: Select rating Poor Okay Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Videos from the same day King...
87. Tight Line Shrimp - A go to shrimp fly for tailing redfish from Laguna Madre based fly fisherman Roy Lopez. - Global FlyFisher
...sh to attract attention though slightly murky water. It's light and fluffy, and will land gently. But its lightness also means that it's not a plunger...
88. Upgrading the Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear - It might seem futile to try to improve one of the world's most proven patterns, but there's always room for improvement. - Global FlyFisher
...erred to as guard hairs and fluffy fur called underfur . A good fly body needs both but with much more of the guard hairs. Underfur tends to mat after...
89. My first flies - I honestly don't remember exactly how many years ago I started tying flies, but a rough calculation says about 30 years. A lot has happened since then - luckily! - Global FlyFisher
...oo thick, feathers too fluffy, colors wrong, hair too curly, raffia to thick, tinsel to crude and so on. Altogether a sure way of making it unnecessar...
90. 404 Error - Page not found - Global FlyFisher
...or substitute, such as grey goose , Rib: Tying thread, Wingcase/breathers: fluffy barbs from base of feather, Thorax: Hare's ear, dark - The PMD I...