Find it all
Results 81-90, 154 total, on "fluff" (0.20 seconds)
81. Home for Salmon II - This is a short outtake of a feature-length film about conservation of wild salmon i Russia. This film is not commercial and it is not for sale. The film is given for free to dedicated people around the world on kharlovka.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ent. The fly uses few materials and is very easy to tie. May 21st 2007 The Fluff Fish must be stupid t... ...y do. Danish Per Gade leads you through the paces of tying and fishing The Fluff. January 17th 2010 Angel ...
82. Global FlyFisher Video Channel - popular online video clips - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...he air in this latest article on better fishing photos. June 21st 2006 The Fluff Fish must be stupid to mistake this simple and... ...y do. Danish Per Gade leads you through the paces of tying and fishing The Fluff. January 17th 2010 Better fishing pictures: Bring ...
83. Extended Body Green Drake - Ben Furmisky's Extended Body Foam Green Drake. Ben ties up his awesome pattern for Green Drakes. This can also be tied for Gray and Brown Drakes. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... articles for your entertainment The Fluff Fish must be stupid to mistake this simple and efficient pattern for something edible, and luckily they are... ...e paces of tying and fishing The Fluff. January 17th 2010 Rio Piratos Rio Lagartos is a small town on the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico which is an exce...
84. Marabou Streamer - Bob Petti
...3. Choose a marabou feather that has a thin stem and fairly thin barbs not fluffy like wooly bugger m... ...arabou . Strip the unwanted fluff from the bottom of the feather, especially where the stem is too thick to wrap. 4. Tie the marabou hackle in by the ...
85. Three simple streamers - Three simple mixed wing streamers that are really quite attractive - Global FlyFisher
...le cock eyes . Step 24: Measure the eye to length and pull back the bottom fluff. We want the jungle cock eyes to be less than the leng...
86. Going deep - Ways to get a fly to fish deep in the water - Global FlyFisher
...er and the less fuzzy the fly is, the faster it can penetrate the water. A fluffy, heavy f...
87. FranÃ§ois LeNy - A fascinating fly pattern has developed into an even more fascinating family of patterns - Global FlyFisher
... so it gets a fluffy appearance. From a G.P. centre-tailfeather he takes a few fibres - mix them with a few from the mentioned feather from a Pea-hen ...
88. Poul Jorgensen's General Practitioner - A Poul Jorgensen favorite - Global FlyFisher
...ook he now ties down a red breast-feather from a G.P. First he removes the fluffy fibres at the r...
89. Spey Hackles - Global FlyFisher
...ers that have thin and flexible stems and long barbs that are thin and not fluffy. You can take your chance with a bag of standard strung marabou or y...
90. Branchu - Jean Guy CÃ´te's beautiful fly for cold water salmonids in a slight Joergensen conversion - Global FlyFisher
...I need the flies to be able to sink down to fishing depth themselves. Very fluffy flies have troubles sinking quickly enough for my type of fishing. W...