Find it all
Results 91-100, 155 total, on "fluff" (0.32 seconds)
91. Washing your materials - If you never tried washing a newly bought saddle or bucktail, it's about time you try! Proper treatment can transform the useless to useful and the mediocre to sublime. - Global FlyFisher
...st and stiff, and can take a lot of work without being damaged. Other more fluffy feathers like marabou, os...
92. Danish tube fly inspiration - Here are some general tips on composing a Danish or Scandinavian style salmon tube fly - and a bunch of flies to inspire. - Global FlyFisher
.... Prepare a hackle. Large, soft hackles do well on these flies. Remove the fluff and f...
93. Catskill Tube Flies - The cradle of Amarican fly-fishing in the Catskills and tube flies isn't something normally connected, but fly-tyer Richard Katzman ties tube flies to be fished in these hallowed waters. - Global FlyFisher
...1 long or for our metric friends, 25mm. She's got a lot of fluff and moves nicely on the water. What it's made of: Type Tube fly Originator Richard Ka...
94. The GYMF - The Green Yarn Mullet Fly. Few flies are as easy to tie, provided you can get a hold of the special yarn used. - Global FlyFisher
...fluffy than others, this a braided thread with hairs sticking out almost perpendicular to the main thread. + + Mullet green Martin Joergensen It simpl...
95. 2010 on the Global FlyFisher - Well, we turned yet another New Year's evening, and can now write 2011. So how was 2010 for GFF? - Global FlyFisher
...rt from the Wooly Buggers and Kern's Shrimp, patterns such as Buzzers, The Fluff, Copper John, Shark's Wasp and our Czech Nymphs as well as th...
96. FranÃ§ois LeNy - A fascinating fly pattern has developed into an even more fascinating family of patterns - Global FlyFisher
... so it gets a fluffy appearance. From a G.P. centre-tailfeather he takes a few fibres - mix them with a few from the mentioned feather from a Pea-hen ...
97. Three simple streamers - Three simple mixed wing streamers that are really quite attractive - Global FlyFisher
...le cock eyes . Step 24: Measure the eye to length and pull back the bottom fluff. We want the jungle cock eyes to be less than the leng...
98. Poul Jorgensen's General Practitioner - A Poul Jorgensen favorite - Global FlyFisher
...ook he now ties down a red breast-feather from a G.P. First he removes the fluffy fibres at the r...
99. Branchu - Jean Guy CÃ´te's beautiful fly for cold water salmonids in a slight Joergensen conversion - Global FlyFisher
...I need the flies to be able to sink down to fishing depth themselves. Very fluffy flies have troubles sinking quickly enough for my type of fishing. W...
100. The Bunny Leech - Rabbit fur for sea trout - Global FlyFisher
...ngth as entire fly. Form head and varnish. This can end up as an extremely fluffy fly when dr...