Find it all
Results 121-130, 222 total, on "flys" (0.13 seconds)
121. Reel Scream - Swinging flies with Spey rods for Steelhead. Filmed in the Pacific Northwest on the Cowlitz, Clackamas, Klickitat, South Umpqua, Washougal, and Wilson rivers. This is the fourth film by Water Work Films and Jeff Layton. Film footage is a collection of shots filmed during the 2012 fishing season. Most of the film is shot in "point of view" perspective, suggesting that the viewers perspective is the same as the protagonist's. Storyline of this film is about a patient/fly fishermen talking with a therapist about his addiction to fly fishing for Steelhead. Film is formatted in HD 1080p 30 frames/second. 16:9 widescreen. Available in DVD, and Blue-ray DVD. 31 Minutes Long. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Digital Flies A digital camera with a good macro facility is the perfect way to take good fly pi...
122. Arkansas 2013 - Fly fishing Arkansas. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ncing in the direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and ...
123. Spring Steelhead - From the mountain town of Stanley, ID downstream through the Salmon River canyon you will experience spectacular scenery while fishing for steelhead! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 HiVis...
124. Ken Bonde Larsen - Danish fly tyer par excellence - Global FlyFisher
... web site and reviewed the fly patterns shown there. I want to know if the flys can be pur...
125. Waterworks ULA Force reel - Global FlyFisher
...fever, and after having finished some photo work for a catalog for a local flyshop, I had seen enough of the Waterworks ULA reel to wet my apetite. I ...
126. Global Fly Fisher, Hans Weilenmann
... FF@, Flytie and Eur-Flyfish. He is also a frequent visitor in the Virtual Flyshop chat room, where he appear...
127. Leaders&Tippets Q&A - Global FlyFisher
...er I've cut it back from tying on new flys or it gets some abrasion from rocks or gill plates. I think the IGFA refers to tippet as the breaking stren...
128. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...d up a few of these flys and it was non-stop action in the great Canadian North where I'm from. you wouldn't have any more patterns like these would y...
129. The biggest catch of the day - Global FlyFisher
...uite a number of good fish. He had been out friday, and I was in the local flyshop when he arrived carrying a ve...
130. Tying tools - All the fancy gadgets - Global FlyFisher
...rs in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. Read the complete instructions a...