Find it all
Results 121-130, 268 total, on "flys" (0.19 seconds)
121. Don't tie flies - Just kidding! This is in reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. - Global FlyFisher
... seen have really lousy tools. Let me repeat: Don't buy a kit, period! The flyshop may push one, and make it look like the best d...
122. Mart's Peccary Paraloop Emerger - This emerger is great for smaller, slower streams and has proven a very successful pattern for the author. It's tied the paraloop way with no hackle under the hook. - Global FlyFisher
...l anonymized Link Submitted August 4th 2014 I have not seen peccary in the flyshops or online here in the USA. Do you know of a source, or better yet,...
123. Chubby Chernobyl - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Chubby Chernobyl - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...rchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend...
124. Steelhead in the Snow, R.L. Winston Rod Co. - The Allure of British Columbia Steelhead Brings A Winston Rodâ€™s video about the allure of British Columbia steelhead that brings anglers back, year after year, no matter what the conditions. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 -...
125. Seatrout Fishing - the Movie - Sea ??trout fishing in the Baltic Sea to the German and Danish coast ... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...catgut... Tying a caddis pupa using a catgut... Intruder part 2 Nile Creek Flyshop: Tying an Intruder... Loyalsock Spring '14 T...
126. The Munker - A very successful muddler tube fly for salmon and sea trout, particularly suited for slow water - Global FlyFisher
... he says. At one point on of their Swedish hosts, Allan Bloch of the flyshop Fiskeshopen in Mörrum said: Now is it! He took them down to Mörrum's Pool...
127. Orange Kite - Does not imitate anything specific but can evoke many insects - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. Marc...
128. Olive Psycho - Here is and awesome looking nymph, the Olive Psycho. This is one of my latest creations and I think it's gonna be a killer fly. One of the great things about fly tying is you are only limited by your own imagination when creating new flies. The material used to tie this is available on our website at http://holsingersflyshop.com so please check us out. Also you can like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. March 17th 2005 Stepping i...
129. The Hunt for Steelhead part 2 - In the fall of 2012, eight Norwegians sought out to experience the thrill of a liftetime: Trying to hook into world class Steelhead on a fly. This is part two in a series of 4. Enjoy! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ess than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Sharks! Radical reef fly fishing. When two friends go down the road, for a late afternoon fly fishing ...
130. F-Fly Midge (DryFly) - Tying the F-Fly Midge (DryFly) with Davie McPhail - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ow As Coho flys go this is the most common... Tummelweed Hook: Kamasan B175 #16, Thread:... Stripers on the Fly A weekend in late november saw warm......