Find it all
Results 131-140, 251 total, on "flys" (0.12 seconds)
131. Gold Flash Redfish Clouser Minnow - A Gold Flash Clouser is irresistible to Redfish in the Louisiana Marsh. I use this fly often for redfish that are tailing and busting shrimp on the banks. This fly is tied with a 1/0 hook, but it can be tied with hooks that are larger or smaller to meet the needs of any redfish fishing situation. Capt Matt guides in the Louisiana Mississippi Delta Marsh months October, November and December. If you have always wanted to catch big redfish with a single fly, sight fishing in the Delta Marsh is for you. go to http://www.riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... facebook.com/... 7 degrees south The full one hour film! Film credits:... flySOLO #1 - Presentation First instal...
132. Good But Bad - Italian Proverb; ugly fly, catching big fish - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Published by the Global ...
133. Epoxy Ant - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing Ties an Epoxy Ant - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ncing in the direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building...
134. Buying marabou - In nature the marabou is a stork. In fly tying it's a very versatile and popular type of feathers from other birds than the marabou. Learn to find the right type here. - Global FlyFisher
...he last few years a new type of marabou have been found in many flyshops: ostrich marabou. The feathers are mainly used for soft hackles on salmon fli...
135. Craft Fur Brush Fly - Craft Fur Brush Fly is a great all round bait fish pattern. The Craft Fur Brush were made with the new Jvice Long Fibre Brush Maker. Thank you Jay from JVice, the guys from Loon Outdoors and Hareline Dubbin, you have made my Fly-tying live much more fun. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/P...
136. Revenge Dry - A real killer in summer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ncing in the direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps a...
137. River Limay - Great Trout Rivers of Argentina - the River Limay in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
...s and guides in the area http://www.achalaoutfitters.com/ Federico Prato - flyshop in Córdoba www.federicoprato.com.ar Recommend this page to a friend...
138. Eddy Arenas Jr. - Contributor - Global FlyFisher
...heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 AquaFly flybox Imagine an iMac of the first generati...
139. Mini Pig - The Baltic seatrout community has been going berserk over a huge pink fly called the Pink Pig. I find that the Mini Pig is a more sensible alternative. - Global FlyFisher
...same fishing, have been in a Danish flyshop or read a magazine article about Baltic seatrout fishing, you have most likely seen a large, pink shrimp p...
140. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...t;at·hotmail.com Submitted August 9th 2005 I tied up a few of these flys and it was non-stop action in the great Canad...