Find it all
Results 141-150, 257 total, on "flys" (0.40 seconds)
141. Peeete's Welded Wide Body Tunnel Hull Pheather'n'Phlash Tube Phly - The name is complex, but the fly is simple, showing how to build a large baitfish imitation with few and easily accessible materials - and Pete Gray's neat welding technique - Global FlyFisher
...nd. Go through bargain bins and look at cheap Chinese saddles and necks in flyshops. You can still find u...
142. Bon appétit bien sûr! - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Mike Hogue Fly angler and ...
143. Manddalselva 2002 - Global FlyFisher
...ter and hostel Fuglestveit Camp The Mandal River's own home page Norwegian Flyshop's pages about this particular river Some of the patterns Ole ...
144. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...t;at·hotmail.com Submitted August 9th 2005 I tied up a few of these flys and it was non-stop action in the great Canad...
145. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...reat benefit from a rotating drying foam disc. These can be bought in most flyshops, but often retail for qu...
146. The Cone Head Tube Fly - A brand new way of tying tube flies - Global FlyFisher
... went to my local flyshop and got the cone-heads and tied up a few flies in different sizes. The first trip to the river I got nothing... The next tri...
147. Strike Indicator Scientology - Making durable strike indicators the right way - Global FlyFisher
...ost all fishing season. You most likely will never see this feature in any flyshop strike indicator. I have also found that it helps prevent the indic...
148. Welsh week, mate! - Wales has a lot of good fishing to offer - Global FlyFisher
... two in his boxes. So we had to locate a flyshop and pick up some Harry Toms. In Machynlleth the only fishing tackle is available in the bike shop. Th...
149. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...d up a few of these flys and it was non-stop action in the great Canadian North where I'm from. you wouldn't have any more patterns like these would y...
150. Leaders&Tippets Q&A - Global FlyFisher
...er I've cut it back from tying on new flys or it gets some abrasion from rocks or gill plates. I think the IGFA refers to tippet as the breaking stren...