Find it all
Results 161-170, 234 total, on "flys" (0.24 seconds)
161. Welsh week, mate! - Wales has a lot of good fishing to offer - Global FlyFisher
... two in his boxes. So we had to locate a flyshop and pick up some Harry Toms. In Machynlleth the only fishing tackle is available in the bike shop. Th...
162. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - Global FlyFisher
... on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend them above all others for beginnin...
163. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
... flys and it was non-stop action in the great Canadian North where I'm from. you wouldn't have any more patterns like these would you ? Thanks Want to...
164. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
... but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. Read th...
165. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...s, which are suitable for almost any type of fishing. The staff in a local flyshop will often equip a newly acquired reel with backing and fly line, a...
166. Leaders&Tippets Q&A - Global FlyFisher
... and again, I can add a new piece after I've cut it back from tying on new flys or it gets some abrasion from rocks or gill plates. I think the IGFA r...
167. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...reat benefit from a rotating drying foam disc. These can be bought in most flyshops, but often retail for qu...
168. Manddalselva 2002 - Global FlyFisher
...ter and hostel Fuglestveit Camp The Mandal River's own home page Norwegian Flyshop's pages about this particular river Some of the patterns Ole ...
169. Skip Morris - Tying Foam Flies - Book review - Global FlyFisher
...py of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend them above ...
170. Panfish - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...for panfish Funny flies : I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books...