Find it all
Results 171-180, 222 total, on "flys" (0.59 seconds)
171. Small flies... and large - Fall fishing for sea trout means small flies. Here are my favorites... and a couple of not so small ones that have proven useful as backups. - Global FlyFisher
...sing with great succes this spring. It was shown to me by a guy in a local flyshop, and proved its worth on its first few trips. I tie it smaller than...
172. Danish Fly Festival 2001... and much more - Dutch Bas Verschoor tells his story of the days before, during and after the Danish Fly Festival 2001. - Global FlyFisher
...phisticated keyboard was thoroughly tested and approved of by the author A flyshop was visited. Stuff we didn't need, but absolutely had...
173. Tying tools - All the fancy gadgets - Global FlyFisher
...al flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. Fisker tube tool This Danish tool might be an...
174. This is the typical result in hard light from a sun at noon (picture) - Without fill flash - Without fill flash - Global FlyFisher
...an in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 This is the typical result in hard light from a sun at noon (picture) - Without fill flash - Without fill fl...
175. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...15 More than 14 years ago I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books...
176. TMC ThroughWing Burner Mayfly - Tying Tool Review - Global FlyFisher
...ble in most larger tackle shops, so ask for this wing burner at your local flyshop, and I'm...
177. End of the grayling season - The end of grayling season on the Dordogne river. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ncing in the direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and ...
178. The Cellar Dweller Streamer - Vertical Jig Style streamer pattern. Can be fished for several species. Jig style streamers are very overlooked patterns and styles, and this one is a deadly one. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Better fishing pictures: Wate...
179. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
...of nylon and plastic products, but the line is generally available in many flyshops. Vision has a bu...
180. The Old Line - A short story by the author of ?Small Fry? - Global FlyFisher
...for panfish Funny flies : I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books...