Find it all
Results 31-40, 248 total, on "flys" (0.28 seconds)
31. Dill Pickle - The Dill Pickle is a popular panfish fly for the warmwater species around the Midwest. It is a very simple fly to tie but deadly when it comes to catching fish. Change up the color of the legs and Estaz for various water conditions and it will produce in your waters as well. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...dhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt water fly View Salt water fly in full size ... ... in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 TapĂ˘m Q&A I have just reviewed the exciting tarpon fishin...
32. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...add to his/her collection over time. Buying the basics, with the help of a flyshop professional or friend will cost you the following for a beginning ... ...ere’s some real advice. It doesn’t have to cost that much! Ask your local flyshop what kind of package discount you could receive if you custom-design... ... flyshop where we custom designed tying packages, giving pleasing discounts off the materials and a modest 5-10% of off tools. This brings the price d...
33. World Trade Expo 2004 - Global FlyFisher
...mpany margins in check. Spey Revival . Expect the spey-days-craze to hit a flyshop near you. you don't speycast? You will. GFF'... ...s to be an over-achieving bit-o-engineering that is better suited as a flyshop conversation piece than as a utilitarian vise in your armour of tying t... ...ma-pa flyshop, where you still can get a great selection, one-on-one service and where everybody knows your name. Flat out Nice: What ever happened to...
34. Here is 24 excellent gifts for the fly-tying, fly-fishing angler - Christmas gifts - We haven't ever done anything like this before. Lists of Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers are very common everywhere, but this is the first ever on GFF. - Global FlyFisher
...hardware stores have a large selection of generally available pliers while flyshops have ones designed for fis... ...ps, by opticians, in flyshops and many other places and typically fit most glasses. Prices vary, but usually they start a a dollar or two while brand ...
35. Grey Boy Jelly Buzzer - How to tie this great all round Buzzer Pattern. Hook - #12 hayabusa Black Nickel Grub Body - Grey Spanflex Rib - Black Micro Glint Thorax - Black/Pearl Seals Fur Thread - Uni Trico 17/0 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt ...
36. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...ndicated on a map is a sure sign of a good fishing spot. No name, no fish. Flyshop secrets Martin Joergensen In the flysho...
37. Pink Jelly Grayling Bug - A great Winter fly for Grayling and summer fly for browns. This video shows you how to tie this very Productive fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Present...
38. Two Tone Firebead Sparkle Worm - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Random videos Baby Tarpon in Cozumel A short movie about baby tarpon in... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... 3 Patterns of ...
39. Renegade - The Renegade is a classic attractor pattern. Many fish this pattern as a wet fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...View Back Hare Nymph in full size Random videos Intruder part 2 Nile Creek Flyshop: Tying an In...
40. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes - Part 2 Lake Strobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher
... to one of the two local flyshops to have a chat with local experts. dark It is always recommended to visit a local flyshop if possible. The informati...