Find it all
Results 31-40, 257 total, on "flys" (0.18 seconds)
31. Goat's Toe - Tying the Goats Toe with Davie McPhail - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...same day Jelly Marabou Bloodworm View Jelly Marabou Bloodworm in full size flySOLO #3 ... ...- By bus is... View flySOLO #3 - By bus is... in full size Magog Smelt View Magog Smelt in full size Last Chance CDC Baetis... View Last Chance CDC Ba... ...ishing... in full size Chubby Chernobyl View Chubby Chernobyl in full size flySOLO #4 - Dry &... ... ... View flySOLO #4 - Dry &... in full size Random videos Tying the Green Machine The famous Atlantic salmon fly from... Fly Terrestrial Patagonia Fishin...
32. Dill Pickle - The Dill Pickle is a popular panfish fly for the warmwater species around the Midwest. It is a very simple fly to tie but deadly when it comes to catching fish. Change up the color of the legs and Estaz for various water conditions and it will produce in your waters as well. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...dhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt water fly View Salt water fly in full size ... ... in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 TapĂ˘m Q&A I have just reviewed the exciting tarpon fishin...
33. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...add to his/her collection over time. Buying the basics, with the help of a flyshop professional or friend will cost you the following for a beginning ... ...ere’s some real advice. It doesn’t have to cost that much! Ask your local flyshop what kind of package discount you could receive if you custom-design... ... flyshop where we custom designed tying packages, giving pleasing discounts off the materials and a modest 5-10% of off tools. This brings the price d...
34. World Trade Expo 2004 - Global FlyFisher
...mpany margins in check. Spey Revival . Expect the spey-days-craze to hit a flyshop near you. you don't speycast? You will. GFF'... ...s to be an over-achieving bit-o-engineering that is better suited as a flyshop conversation piece than as a utilitarian vise in your armour of tying t... ...ma-pa flyshop, where you still can get a great selection, one-on-one service and where everybody knows your name. Flat out Nice: What ever happened to...
35. Fly Fishing Slovenia 2013 series 1 - Fly Fishing and Tenkara in the emerald waters of Slovenia. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Fly in full size Prince Nymph View Prince Nymph in full size Random videos flySOLO #3 - By bus is... Third chapter of flySOLO. Today, how to... Bowleg...
36. Foam - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirr... ...d a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend them ...
37. Chaos Hopper - This easy to tie Foam Hopper is one of a kind in the Terrestrial Fly Patterns. The original name of the this pattern is "Chaos Hopper", it was originated in Montana and intended to be fished on rivers like the Yellowstone, Madison, Missouri, and Big Horn. This is my favorite Hopper Fly because it is very simple, it has a very lifelike profile and trout eat the heck out of it. I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fishing from a drift boat is a great way to fish with Hoppers. If you would like to catch fish with big, easy to see dry flies like this Foam Hopper, look me up at http://www.riplips.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Muskrat Emerger View Muskrat Emerge...
38. Renegade - The Renegade is a classic attractor pattern. Many fish this pattern as a wet fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...View Back Hare Nymph in full size Random videos Intruder part 2 Nile Creek Flyshop: Tying an In...
39. The Delta Equation - California's Delta has nearly 1000 miles of navigable water to explore. That's a lifetime of fly fishing adventure! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...on Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Muskrat Emerger View Muskrat Emerger in full size The Dr...
40. Catch and Release trout in Patagonia - Video with several catches and release in Patagonia, Chile. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lmon fishing in... Very instructive video about how... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... | More videos | Fly tying | All vi...