Find it all
Results 31-40, 250 total, on "flys" (0.26 seconds)
31. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...add to his/her collection over time. Buying the basics, with the help of a flyshop professional or friend will cost you the following for a beginning ... ...ere’s some real advice. It doesn’t have to cost that much! Ask your local flyshop what kind of package discount you could receive if you custom-design... ... flyshop where we custom designed tying packages, giving pleasing discounts off the materials and a modest 5-10% of off tools. This brings the price d...
32. Dill Pickle - The Dill Pickle is a popular panfish fly for the warmwater species around the Midwest. It is a very simple fly to tie but deadly when it comes to catching fish. Change up the color of the legs and Estaz for various water conditions and it will produce in your waters as well. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...dhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt water fly View Salt water fly in full size ... ... in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 TapĂ˘m Q&A I have just reviewed the exciting tarpon fishin...
33. World Trade Expo 2004 - Global FlyFisher
...mpany margins in check. Spey Revival . Expect the spey-days-craze to hit a flyshop near you. you don't speycast? You will. GFF'... ...s to be an over-achieving bit-o-engineering that is better suited as a flyshop conversation piece than as a utilitarian vise in your armour of tying t... ...ma-pa flyshop, where you still can get a great selection, one-on-one service and where everybody knows your name. Flat out Nice: What ever happened to...
34. My book obsession - I have always been very fond of books, and fly fishing books have almost become an obsession with me. - Global FlyFisher
... since. I still get tempted every time I see a bookshelf at a show or in a flyshop, and sites on the internet listing title after title at convincingl... ... did as I have done so many times: grab the local phone book and check out flyshops in the area. I found Swallow's Nest,...
35. Fly Fishing Slovenia 2013 series 1 - Fly Fishing and Tenkara in the emerald waters of Slovenia. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Fly in full size Prince Nymph View Prince Nymph in full size Random videos flySOLO #3 - By bus is... Third chapter of flySOLO. Today, how to... Bowleg...
36. Grey Boy Jelly Buzzer - How to tie this great all round Buzzer Pattern. Hook - #12 hayabusa Black Nickel Grub Body - Grey Spanflex Rib - Black Micro Glint Thorax - Black/Pearl Seals Fur Thread - Uni Trico 17/0 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt ...
37. Renegade - The Renegade is a classic attractor pattern. Many fish this pattern as a wet fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...View Back Hare Nymph in full size Random videos Intruder part 2 Nile Creek Flyshop: Tying an In...
38. Feet Black Spider - In Italian but easy to follow. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt water fly View Salt water fly in full size Randorshire Trout View...
39. O'io Boy'o! - Bonefishing in Hawaii - Hidden flats within minutes of Waikiki Beach yield suprising bonefishing opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...ame in town: Nervous Water Fly Fishers . Nervous Water is a small & modest flyshop, run by two extremely knowledgeable gents in the heart o... ...f Honolulu. I asked for a guide for two days and fortunately flyshop partner Kevin Faucheaux was available the days I needed a guide. While I could tr...
40. Foam - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirr... ...d a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend them ...