Find it all
Results 41-50, 255 total, on "flys" (0.07 seconds)
41. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes - Part 2 Lake Strobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher
... to one of the two local flyshops to have a chat with local experts. dark It is always recommended to visit a local flyshop if possible. The informati...
42. Heads - The business end - Global FlyFisher
...for panfish Funny flies : I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flie... ...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Fly Waters Near & Far GFF partner Martin Joergense...
43. Fly Fishing Slovenia 2013 series 1 - Fly Fishing and Tenkara in the emerald waters of Slovenia. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Fly in full size Prince Nymph View Prince Nymph in full size Random videos flySOLO #3 - By bus is... Third chapter of flySOLO. Today, how to... Bowleg...
44. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...ndicated on a map is a sure sign of a good fishing spot. No name, no fish. Flyshop secrets Martin Joergensen In the flysho...
45. O'io Boy'o! - Bonefishing in Hawaii - Hidden flats within minutes of Waikiki Beach yield suprising bonefishing opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...ame in town: Nervous Water Fly Fishers . Nervous Water is a small & modest flyshop, run by two extremely knowledgeable gents in the heart o... ...f Honolulu. I asked for a guide for two days and fortunately flyshop partner Kevin Faucheaux was available the days I needed a guide. While I could tr...
46. Renegade - The Renegade is a classic attractor pattern. Many fish this pattern as a wet fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...View Back Hare Nymph in full size Random videos Intruder part 2 Nile Creek Flyshop: Tying an In...
47. G & D Spinner - New idea for mounting spinner - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Two Tone Zebra Midge View Two Tone Zebra Midge in full size Random videos flySOLO #... ...3 - By bus is... Third chapter of flySOLO. Today, how to... Foam Cricket Crickets are a favorite bait for many... Sooty Olive Sooty Olive Hook: Kamasa...
48. John Anderson's Bird of Prey caddis - For this fly tying tutorial, I chose a pattern that represents a caddis pupa and emerger, John Anderson's Bird of Prey Caddis. This fly consists of just a few simple materials, but as you'll see, all of them are considered some of the best to use in fly tying. I do vary this pattern slightly from the original, but kept the most critical components to ensure its effectiveness. I recommend this pattern for intermediate fly tyers, though those at an "upper beginner" level will be able to complete this fly with a little practice. Featured in this tutorial are the N204/N204BL hooks from Allen Fly Fishing (http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n204bl-shrimp-caddis-scud-thin-wire-barbless/); I explain a reason why I like this 2x-short hook in the video. Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any questions or comments directly on this YouTube page or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Charlie Bonefish... Crazy Charlie Bonefish Fly Tying... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... Mule Midge A surface pattern sup...
49. Catch and Release trout in Patagonia - Video with several catches and release in Patagonia, Chile. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lmon fishing in... Very instructive video about how... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... | More videos | Fly tying | All vi...
50. Pink Jelly Grayling Bug - A great Winter fly for Grayling and summer fly for browns. This video shows you how to tie this very Productive fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Present...