Find it all
Results 41-50, 222 total, on "flys" (0.10 seconds)
41. Soft Hackle Hare's Ear (bead head) - During this demonstration, I share tips and techniques to tie a favorite fly of many, the soft hackle hare's ear. Using a dubbing loop to create a "buggier" body is a key to this fly, thus I encourage you to try variations of your own and share their recipes on this page with others. Thanks for viewing, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...n in full size Vision Flyfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in f...
42. Jack Plotts' Foam flies - These foam flies were sent to us 10 years ago, and this article has been long underway... - Global FlyFisher
...ow I tie them, etc. And please feel free to add them to your collection of flys, and give them a try. If it weren't for several fishing friends that d... ...ce but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. Read ...
43. My book obsession - I have always been very fond of books, and fly fishing books have almost become an obsession with me. - Global FlyFisher
... since. I still get tempted every time I see a bookshelf at a show or in a flyshop, and sites on the internet listing title after title at convincingl... ... did as I have done so many times: grab the local phone book and check out flyshops in the area. I found Swallow's Nest,...
44. Randorshire Trout - Gin clear water, and wild brown trout made for a pleasant few hours on a small stream in the Welsh Marches. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in ful...
45. Grey Boy Jelly Buzzer - How to tie this great all round Buzzer Pattern. Hook - #12 hayabusa Black Nickel Grub Body - Grey Spanflex Rib - Black Micro Glint Thorax - Black/Pearl Seals Fur Thread - Uni Trico 17/0 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt ...
46. Heads - The business end - Global FlyFisher
...for panfish Funny flies : I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flie... ...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Fly Waters Near & Far GFF partner Martin Joergense...
47. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...ndicated on a map is a sure sign of a good fishing spot. No name, no fish. Flyshop secrets Martin Joergensen In the flysho...
48. Feet Black Spider - In Italian but easy to follow. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in full size Salt water fly View Salt water fly in full size Randorshire Trout View...
49. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes - Part 2 Lake Strobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher
... to one of the two local flyshops to have a chat with local experts. dark It is always recommended to visit a local flyshop if possible. The informati...
50. Pink Jelly Grayling Bug - A great Winter fly for Grayling and summer fly for browns. This video shows you how to tie this very Productive fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Present...