Find it all
Results 41-50, 248 total, on "flys" (0.14 seconds)
41. G & D Spinner - New idea for mounting spinner - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Two Tone Zebra Midge View Two Tone Zebra Midge in full size Random videos flySOLO #... ...3 - By bus is... Third chapter of flySOLO. Today, how to... Foam Cricket Crickets are a favorite bait for many... Sooty Olive Sooty Olive Hook: Kamasa...
42. Randorshire Trout - Gin clear water, and wild brown trout made for a pleasant few hours on a small stream in the Welsh Marches. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in ful...
43. Black Border Fly - Perfect for the summer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Random videos Patrick's Green... Guide Patrick McIntyre ties one of his... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of f...
44. John Anderson's Bird of Prey caddis - For this fly tying tutorial, I chose a pattern that represents a caddis pupa and emerger, John Anderson's Bird of Prey Caddis. This fly consists of just a few simple materials, but as you'll see, all of them are considered some of the best to use in fly tying. I do vary this pattern slightly from the original, but kept the most critical components to ensure its effectiveness. I recommend this pattern for intermediate fly tyers, though those at an "upper beginner" level will be able to complete this fly with a little practice. Featured in this tutorial are the N204/N204BL hooks from Allen Fly Fishing (http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n204bl-shrimp-caddis-scud-thin-wire-barbless/); I explain a reason why I like this 2x-short hook in the video. Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any questions or comments directly on this YouTube page or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Charlie Bonefish... Crazy Charlie Bonefish Fly Tying... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... Mule Midge A surface pattern sup...
45. Heads - The business end - Global FlyFisher
...for panfish Funny flies : I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flie... ...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Fly Waters Near & Far GFF partner Martin Joergense...
46. Fly Fishing Slovenia 2013 series 1 - Fly Fishing and Tenkara in the emerald waters of Slovenia. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Fly in full size Prince Nymph View Prince Nymph in full size Random videos flySOLO #3 - By bus is... Third chapter of flySOLO. Today, how to... Bowleg...
47. My first flies - I honestly don't remember exactly how many years ago I started tying flies, but a rough calculation says about 30 years. A lot has happened since then - luckily! - Global FlyFisher
...by the floating fly. Soon after I was in my local flyshop asking for muddlers. - Haven't got any, the clerk, Brian, said. - Tie your own. - Well, I do... ...e materials. What's sold in craft stores might look like what they have in flyshops and be less e...
48. O'io Boy'o! - Bonefishing in Hawaii - Hidden flats within minutes of Waikiki Beach yield suprising bonefishing opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...ame in town: Nervous Water Fly Fishers . Nervous Water is a small & modest flyshop, run by two extremely knowledgeable gents in the heart o... ...f Honolulu. I asked for a guide for two days and fortunately flyshop partner Kevin Faucheaux was available the days I needed a guide. While I could tr...
49. Salt water fly - Weekend in Norway with flyfishing rod. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Beadhead Flashback... View Beadhead Flashback... in full size flySOLO #1 - Presentation View flySOLO #1 - Presentation in f...
50. Chaos Hopper - This easy to tie Foam Hopper is one of a kind in the Terrestrial Fly Patterns. The original name of the this pattern is "Chaos Hopper", it was originated in Montana and intended to be fished on rivers like the Yellowstone, Madison, Missouri, and Big Horn. This is my favorite Hopper Fly because it is very simple, it has a very lifelike profile and trout eat the heck out of it. I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fishing from a drift boat is a great way to fish with Hoppers. If you would like to catch fish with big, easy to see dry flies like this Foam Hopper, look me up at http://www.riplips.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Muskrat Emerger View Muskrat Emerge...