Find it all
Results 51-60, 234 total, on "flys" (0.28 seconds)
51. Charlie's Foam flies - Charles Garwood - - Global FlyFisher
...arwood By Charles Garwood I purchased a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish a... ...ome popping bugs as I didn't know how to tie flys for small fresh water fish. On a Thursday afternoon, in a matter of two hours, I caught 18 panfish ....
52. Muskrat Emerger - This is an excellent pattern to use on mayfly hatches. It can be tie in many different color combinations. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...fishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size The Dry ... View The Dry ... in full...
53. RHA Minky - How to Tie a RHA Minky. A fly adapted from David (roly poly) Barkers Minky, first made out his wife's old mink coat and fished at Grafham Water Cambridgeshire. Try this fly in pink, greens, black etc. Tight Lines - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t › last » Random videos flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... Dancer Dry Head New imitation floating bead Devil Spawn A ver...
54. Catch and Release trout in Patagonia - Video with several catches and release in Patagonia, Chile. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lmon fishing in... Very instructive video about how... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... | More videos | Fly tying | All vi...
55. So you wanna tie a BIG fly? - This is not about a pattern called The Big Fly, but some general advice on tying big flies. - Global FlyFisher
...al need for flash is usually much larger than what makes sense to buy in a flyshop. You will eat through flash very quickly, especially f... ... It might be coarse and not as elegantly packaged as that you find in your flyshop, but it's cheap! Look in party supplies shops online and off. Anoth...
56. O'io Boy'o! - Bonefishing in Hawaii - Hidden flats within minutes of Waikiki Beach yield suprising bonefishing opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...ame in town: Nervous Water Fly Fishers . Nervous Water is a small & modest flyshop, run by two extremely knowledgeable gents in the heart o... ...f Honolulu. I asked for a guide for two days and fortunately flyshop partner Kevin Faucheaux was available the days I needed a guide. While I could tr...
57. Jack Plotts' Foam flies - These foam flies were sent to us 10 years ago, and this article has been long underway... - Global FlyFisher
...ow I tie them, etc. And please feel free to add them to your collection of flys, and give them a try. If it weren't for several fishing friends that d... ...ce but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. Read ...
58. Foam - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirr... ...d a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend them ...
59. AD Maddox - A Ducati riding, Wyoming roaming, fly fishing girl born in Tennessee... - Global FlyFisher
... in Jackson Hole at the Wyoming Gallery and here in Nashville at Fly South flyshop as well as my studio in downtown. AD lives in Nashville nine months...
60. World Trade Expo 2004 - Global FlyFisher
...ies beyond your eyes. Umpqua brought out the entire inventory to treat the flyshop owner with the WO... ...tor before making his next big bulk purchase. Seminars on how to be better flyshop owners: greet your customer with respect; treat them like family......