Find it all
Results 51-60, 236 total, on "flys" (0.22 seconds)
51. Sculpin Helmet Bugger Streamer - Sculpin Helmet Bugger Streamer Fly Tying Instructions and How To Tie Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...n in full size Vision Flyfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Mu...
52. John Anderson's Bird of Prey caddis - For this fly tying tutorial, I chose a pattern that represents a caddis pupa and emerger, John Anderson's Bird of Prey Caddis. This fly consists of just a few simple materials, but as you'll see, all of them are considered some of the best to use in fly tying. I do vary this pattern slightly from the original, but kept the most critical components to ensure its effectiveness. I recommend this pattern for intermediate fly tyers, though those at an "upper beginner" level will be able to complete this fly with a little practice. Featured in this tutorial are the N204/N204BL hooks from Allen Fly Fishing (http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n204bl-shrimp-caddis-scud-thin-wire-barbless/); I explain a reason why I like this 2x-short hook in the video. Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any questions or comments directly on this YouTube page or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Charlie Bonefish... Crazy Charlie Bonefish Fly Tying... flySOLO #4 - Dry &... A new release of flySOLO. A classic... Mule Midge A surface pattern sup...
53. Soft Hackle Hare's Ear (bead head) - During this demonstration, I share tips and techniques to tie a favorite fly of many, the soft hackle hare's ear. Using a dubbing loop to create a "buggier" body is a key to this fly, thus I encourage you to try variations of your own and share their recipes on this page with others. Thanks for viewing, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...n in full size Vision Flyfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in f...
54. Chaos Hopper - This easy to tie Foam Hopper is one of a kind in the Terrestrial Fly Patterns. The original name of the this pattern is "Chaos Hopper", it was originated in Montana and intended to be fished on rivers like the Yellowstone, Madison, Missouri, and Big Horn. This is my favorite Hopper Fly because it is very simple, it has a very lifelike profile and trout eat the heck out of it. I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fishing from a drift boat is a great way to fish with Hoppers. If you would like to catch fish with big, easy to see dry flies like this Foam Hopper, look me up at http://www.riplips.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Muskrat Emerger View Muskrat Emerge...
55. Against All Odds - A crazy Atlantic salmon fight. A 30-lbs salmon runs into the rapids of The Byske River. Do you dare follow? The original fight goes on for 35 minutes in cold water through 1100yd of fierce rapids. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...n in full size Vision Flyfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - ... ...A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Muskrat Emerger View Muskrat Emerger in full size The Dry ... View The Dry ... in full size Random ...
56. So you wanna tie a BIG fly? - This is not about a pattern called The Big Fly, but some general advice on tying big flies. - Global FlyFisher
...al need for flash is usually much larger than what makes sense to buy in a flyshop. You will eat through flash very quickly, especially f... ... It might be coarse and not as elegantly packaged as that you find in your flyshop, but it's cheap! Look in party supplies shops online and off. Anoth...
57. Foam - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... direction of the nice but expensive epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirr... ...d a copy of Skip Morris' book on tying flys for bass and panfish and another of his books on foam flies. His books are excellent and I recommend them ...
58. AD Maddox - A Ducati riding, Wyoming roaming, fly fishing girl born in Tennessee... - Global FlyFisher
... in Jackson Hole at the Wyoming Gallery and here in Nashville at Fly South flyshop as well as my studio in downtown. AD lives in Nashville nine months...
59. World Trade Expo 2004 - Global FlyFisher
...ies beyond your eyes. Umpqua brought out the entire inventory to treat the flyshop owner with the WO... ...tor before making his next big bulk purchase. Seminars on how to be better flyshop owners: greet your customer with respect; treat them like family......
60. O'io Boy'o! - Bonefishing in Hawaii - Hidden flats within minutes of Waikiki Beach yield suprising bonefishing opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...ame in town: Nervous Water Fly Fishers . Nervous Water is a small & modest flyshop, run by two extremely knowledgeable gents in the heart o... ...f Honolulu. I asked for a guide for two days and fortunately flyshop partner Kevin Faucheaux was available the days I needed a guide. While I could tr...