Find it all
Results 71-80, 234 total, on "flys" (0.13 seconds)
71. Soft Hackle Hare's Ear (bead head) - During this demonstration, I share tips and techniques to tie a favorite fly of many, the soft hackle hare's ear. Using a dubbing loop to create a "buggier" body is a key to this fly, thus I encourage you to try variations of your own and share their recipes on this page with others. Thanks for viewing, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...n in full size Vision Flyfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in f...
72. The road to Lake Oostvoorne - A blue ribbon steelhead fishery... in the Netherlands! Glittering, strong and abundant - that's the steelhead of the Dutch Lake Oostvoorne - Global FlyFisher
...tvoorne if your taste is fishing. The flyshop is shut all day. So with no licence I went back to the Cafe Central to enjoy some good Dutch food, beer ... ...ee and trip to the flyshop for the required paperwork seemed to get a second wind. As we headed for the western end of the lake kept me amused with hi...
73. My book obsession - I have always been very fond of books, and fly fishing books have almost become an obsession with me. - Global FlyFisher
... since. I still get tempted every time I see a bookshelf at a show or in a flyshop, and sites on the internet listing title after title at convincingl... ... did as I have done so many times: grab the local phone book and check out flyshops in the area. I found Swallow's Nest,...
74. Chaos Hopper - This easy to tie Foam Hopper is one of a kind in the Terrestrial Fly Patterns. The original name of the this pattern is "Chaos Hopper", it was originated in Montana and intended to be fished on rivers like the Yellowstone, Madison, Missouri, and Big Horn. This is my favorite Hopper Fly because it is very simple, it has a very lifelike profile and trout eat the heck out of it. I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fishing from a drift boat is a great way to fish with Hoppers. If you would like to catch fish with big, easy to see dry flies like this Foam Hopper, look me up at http://www.riplips.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yfishing... View Vision Flyfishing... in full size flySOLO #2 - A Dark... View flySOLO #2 - A Dark... in full size Muskrat Emerger View Muskrat Emerge...
75. Isaias Miciu Nicolaevici - Patagonia based photographer Isaias Nicolaevici has been fly-fishing since he was a boy and taking pictures for almost as long. - Global FlyFisher
...and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 How to submit a pattern to GFF Occasionally visitors ask whether they can c...
76. Itu's Bones Q&A - Some questions answered by Carl McNiel, the man behind the video Itu's Bones - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Wanna contribute? Are your ...
77. In Our Time - We're fortunate to enjoy 3 months fly fishing the South Island of New Zealand each year. On each trip, our time, we're completely engaged in the fly fishing, the landscape, the birds, beech forests, tussock lands... and we simply lose ourselves during that time. Of course, the fly fishing is spectacular - both easy as and tough as, but that's how it goes. In Our Time is in reference to not only what we do, but how the New Zealand trout go about their business of feeding - they'll get there they say 'In Our Time". Each scene of this short video represents the end game of a lot of planning of where & when to fish, getting the right camera position, tramping 1km or 10 hours, and enjoying our time. Of course, if you are fortunate enough to spend that amount of concentrated, communicative time with your spouse and understand that kind of commitment, this video also represents a lot of intense quality time together. And that's us, Dave & Amelia Jensen - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e epoxy rotors in the local flyshop, you may want to consider building your own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. March 17th 2005 Trev...
78. Cutting and buying zonker strips - Here's a description of how to cut zonker strips yourself and some advice on getting the best store bought material. - Global FlyFisher
...e zonker strips can be hard. I once stumbled over a box of bags in a local flyshop. These bags contained zonker strips from the Dutch material supplie...
79. Midnight Mullet - Charlie Piette from Tight Lines Fly Fishing Co. ties the Midnight Mullet. This fly was intended to be a saltwater fly but works amazing on our Wisconsin smallmouth bass. Check us out at www.smallmouthflyshop.com or www.tightlinesflyshop.com This is a fast and easy baitfish pattern for both lake and river smallies. Enjoy - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...sh pattern for both lake and river smallies. Enjoy Originator: Tight Lines Flyshop Web site: http://www.tightlinesflyshop.com/ Submitter: Martin Joerg...
80. Coastal Silvers - Silver Salmon Fly Fishing in Alaska with Kelly Galloup and Todd Calitri on the Katamai Peninsula, fishing out of Alaska Sportsman's Lodge. Great fishing action and wildlife in this wilderness angling adventure with two top hands. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s heads, in craft stores and other places at a lot less than in your local flyshop. March 15th 2006 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little The father of...