Find it all
Results 111-120, 709 total, on "foam flies" (0.42 seconds)
111. CFF Foam Caddis - Tutorial on how to tie the FCC foam caddis which is my own pattern. Follow me on creativeflyfishing.wordpress.com for more tutorials like this. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... CFF Foam Caddis - Tutorial on how to tie the FCC foam caddis which is my own pattern. Follow me on creativeflyfishing.wordpress.com for more tutorial... ...bout CFF Foam Caddis Tutorial on how to tie the FCC foam caddis which is my own pattern. Follow me on creativeflyfishing.wordpress.com for more tutori... ...013 Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn began to tie flies, he didn't have more ... ...nsent from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome CFF Foam Caddis - Tutorial on how to tie the F...
112. Foam ant - Fly tying, Dry fly: Foam ant - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Foam ant - Fly tying, Dry fly: Foam ant - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishi... ...uggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Foam ant Fly tying, Dry fly: Foam ant Originator: Daniel D Holm Web site: h... ... 2012 Red Tag Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of f... ...n consent from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Foam ant - Fly tying, Dry fly: Foam a...
113. Edwards' Little Ant, a terrestrial dry fly pattern for trout - An ant imitation that is easy to tie, floats like a cork and looks a lot like the real thing. - Global FlyFisher
... First published October 15th 2002 More about: Foam Imitations Naturals Edwards' Little Ant, a terrestrial dry fly pattern for trout An ant imitation ... ... a lot like the real thing. An oldie pattern from GFF By Martin Joergensen Foam and bristles. Get out your ant repellent! The proper positioning and a... ...ity of the pattern. Ant patterns are usually a bit of foam and a chaotic dry fly hackle. But why not tie it more imitative? It's quite easy. This patt... ...ls for the ant are few and simple - and all synthetic. For the body we use foam of the closed cell craft foam type ...
114. The Gladiator - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Epoxy Salmon Salmon flies Sea trout Steelhead Tube flies The Gladiator The Gladiator started as a... ...egon River several years ago. Like everyone else I thrashed the water into foam with all sor... ...send them packing with a few well-placed bites. Not only Scandinavian Tube flies have been around since the end of WWII and are cons... ...ere sold in North America alone. But until Mandell and Johnson's book Tube Flies came out, the whole concept was a big dark secret. The only reference...
115. South Swedish Sea Trout - World Famous Silver - Global FlyFisher
...lished June 13th 2006 More about: Coastal fishing Fish Sea trout Sea trout flies Shrimp Reports South Swedish Sea Trout World Famous Silver By Kasper ... ...ay in fresh water during cold periods. However, the largest trout taken on flies are still take... ...gs. They come in pink! Kasper Mühlbach Polar Magnus Kasper Mühlbach Winter flies: Pink Glitter Shrimp Grey Frede Polar Magnus The Flame OEDDS Mango Om... ...ch days, switch to a 4 or 5 weight rod, floating line and use small orange flies either wet or dry. Garfish on light ...
116. Fill-the-box - I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybox for more than a year. It's time to make up for that neglect. - Global FlyFisher
...blished December 14th 2005 More about: Coastal fishing Fly tying Sea trout flies Fish Better Patterns Fill-the-box I have severely neglected my day-to... ...lect. By Martin Joergensen First two kinds Martin Joergensen Updated . The flies I fish with on a frequent basis are usually a sad sight. I fish the s... ...’t do that. I have seen my good friend Carsten from Bornholm stick all the flies he has fished during a day i... ... flybox. I’ll bet you he has his flies for years... I don't My intention is to tie some or all of the following patterns: Grey Frede Red Tag Danish Pa...
117. The last Fly Fair? ...we hope not! - Stories and pictures from EuropeÃ‚Â´s largest outdoors fly fishing and fly tying show, which took place in The Netherlands May 2000. - Global FlyFisher
...enough to impress you when you look at Charlie Chute´s full dressed salmon flies. Charlie Hune US fly tyer Charlie Hune doi... ...: Paul Slaney´s Float Fry made from foam and superglue. The hook is attached with glue in a groove in the foam. Fly Fair 2000 kids The Fly Fair 2000 k... ... who followed the Fair´s motto ´Back to bloody basics´ and tied only basic flies. Herman Broers The smile might be a little stiff... .... Dutch Herman Broers impressed the audience with his unusually large pike flies. Herman Schibli Herman Schibli with one of the difficult Lake Oostvoo...
118. The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher
...The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher First published... ...ry flies Fly tying materials Home made materials Stream Terrestrials Patterns Comment The Simplest Fly Another one of those flies with one material an... ...tions, not thinking clearly. I had never seen artificial flies before. “Well, this is a fly that imitates a beetle”. The fly that he showed me then wa... ...rest you: Edwards' Little Ant Critters : Ant patterns are usually a bit of foam and a chaotic dry fly...
119. Bronze Ides - A summer fish - Global FlyFisher
...pet being 0.20 mm. The flies aren't the most advanced ones. I use small nymphs and gammarus patterns like Gold Ribbed Hares Ear, Red Tag Nymph, foam b... ...e in the difficult mood I have had most success using smaller cdc-like dry flies but my I haven't fished them that hard, so giving concrete advices mi... ...s and everything we had in our boxes were thrown at them. Martin tied on a Foam Head CDC and Elk. It sat nicely on the surface. No fish were around, b... ... even though there were hundreds of fish. Amazing. + + + + Kasper Mühlbach Flies and Facts The ide Leuciscus idus , or orfe is a freshwater fis...
120. Tying the Hopper Juan - Tied during the "Working with Foam" class on 12/18/09. The Hopper Juan is my signature pattern that works great as a hopper or stonefly. I fish this thing about 10 months of the year, usually followed by a tungsten Glossy Back Baetis as a dropper and have tons of fun fishing this way. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tying the Hopper Juan - Tied during the Working with Foam class on 12/18/09. The Hopper Juan is my signature pattern that works great as a hopper or ... ...bout GFF videos Tied during the Working with Foam class on 12/18/09. The Hopper Juan is my signature pattern that works great as a hopper or stonefly.... ...es. Streamers, salmon flies, you name it - someone was tying it. November 18th 2007 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often ligh... ... wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John Shewey's book Spey Flies and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. November 25...