Find it all
Results 51-60, 9775 total, on "from" (0.31 seconds)
51. Postcards from the Swiss Alps - Fly-fishing dreams, a thought about Eve and some postcards from the Swiss Alps - Global FlyFisher
... Postcards from the Swiss Alps - Fly-fishing dreams, a thought about Eve and some postcards from the Swiss Alps - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFishe... ...ent 10 Postcards from the Swiss Alps Published Sep 29th 2013 Fly-fishing dreams, a thought about Eve and some postcards from the Swiss Alps By Daniel ... ...e and grace them with your casts? Most probably this originates from he most profound human flaw - pure and simple curiosity. That one little thing th... ... got sort of swapped at the hospital and then massively misplaced far away from the seas, the horizons and all those splendid ocean fish. More and mor...
52. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...sper Mühlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes on another challenge from the Lady of the Stream. This time he travels to the ... ...Czech Republic to learn from former Czech National Fly Fishing Team member Jan Siman. Does the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? ... ...nd enjoy a virtual adventure from somewhere around the world. Pictures from many of our articles can now be seen as slideshows. A decade with GFF The ... ... to set that straight and give the shad the attention it really deserves from fly anglers. Adventurous rod This book is a paradox. Not because of the ...
53. Internet Flies - Euphoria and disappointment of ordering commercially tied flies through the Internet - Global FlyFisher
...e: it is often hard for the flyfishermen to judge the quality of the flies from a small... ...oduction quality of Internet flies is generally low. This may also arise from ... ...ol. We obtained a selection of nymphs and dry flies for trout and grayling from various online shops and eBay sellers, specialized in selling flies ... ...ferent conditions. Flies in standard sizes from 10-18 were included. Apart from scoring the value for money and manufacturing/materials quality we had...
54. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...fly tyer, in hopes that the years of wisdom gained through trial and error from myself and my tying buddies will steer... ...ying lessons at a local fly-fishing shop. Learn the tying basics and learn from someone who has made the expensive mistakes of buying the wrong vise o... ... your own creation. Now you've caught the fever and you need more. Take it from one who has spent literally thousands of dollars on materials, tools, ... ...g tools and materials. As with any sport or hobby, the range of quality is from unacceptably poor to over-priced for what ...
55. Brown trout in the jungle - This is a short film from a recent flyfishing trip into the deep rainforrest in Fiordland, New Zealand. A more appropriate title should perhaps have been Brown trout and sandflies, jugding from the comments I have got so far:-) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Brown trout in the jungle - This is a short film from a recent flyfishing trip into the deep rainforrest in Fiordland, New Zealand. A more appropriat... ...and sandflies, jugding from the comments I have got so far:- - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go ... ...-Z Originators Search About Brown trout in the jungle This is a short film from a recent flyfishing trip into the deep rainf... ...ropriate title should perhaps have been Brown trout and sandflies, jugding from the comments I have got so far:- Originator: Geir Sogn-GrundvĂ„g Web s...
56. A Fishing Year Along The River Vindelaelven - part 6 - The sixth and final episode (part 6 of 6) of A Fishing Year Along The River VindelĂ€lven Valley. In this episode we follow John and Stefan on a fishing trip up to the head waters of the VindelĂ€lven river. To get the opportunity to fish in the limited accessed section, an application has to be submitted no later than May 1 to the county board administration of VĂ€sterbotten. Then a lottery will be conducted in order to randomly distribute the currently maximum of 100 fishing days that are granted in the section. The area has limited access in order to maintain the high quality of fishing and to minimize the pressure on the nature of the area. Johan and Stefan stops, however, one night in AmmarnĂ€s village before they head out to the mountains. Stefan tries his luck after the huge trout that annually migrate up from Lake Storvindeln and up in the Vindel River for spawning. The average weight is over 3.5 kg of these magnificent trout and there's alot of work going on with management to preserve one of Sweden's last strains of large migrating brown trout. Fishing sites: VindelĂ€lven river Fishing management areas: AmmarnĂ€s Fvo, Peter Schmitt: email@example.com http://ammarnasfvo.se/ Kraddsele Fvo, firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.kraddselefiske.se/ LĂ€nsstyrelsen i VĂ€sterbotten: email@example.com http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/vasterbotten/ Read more here: http://www.vindelalvsfiske.se Filmed and produced by: Rolf Nylinder Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.frontsidefly.com This film project is funded by Vindel river fishing area (VindelĂ€lvens FiskeomrĂ„de). The Vindel river fishing area has the task of distributing funds from the European Fisheries Fund, UmeĂ„ municipality, municipalities along the river VindelĂ€lven and the VĂ€sterbotten region for projects that can benefit fisheries development in the area. Visit: http://www.vindelalvsfiske.se for more information of fishing in the lower Ume-, Vindel and LaisĂ€lven rivers. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tains. Stefan tries his luck after the huge trout that annually migrate up from Lake Storvindeln and up in the Vindel River for spawning. The average ... ...omrĂ„de . The Vindel river fishing area has the task of distributing funds from the European Fisheries Fund, UmeĂ„ municipality, mu... ...tains. Stefan tries his luck after the huge trout that annually migrate up from Lake Storvindeln and up in the Vindel River for spawning. The average ... ...omrĂ„de . The Vindel river fishing area has the task of distributing funds from the European Fisheries Fund, UmeĂ„ municipality, municipal...
57. Global Fly Fisher, Building Bamboo Fly Rods - Part 2, Harry Boyd
...n as the enamel, are stiff and resilient. As they grow, bamboo forms nodes from which leaf branches protrude. Tonkin bamboo does not form leaf branche... ...ced from 8 - 20 inches apart, is relatively flat and easy to manage. The Tonkin bamboo grown on Chinese plantations is harvested every 8 - 9 years whe... ...en Demarest have helped scores of rod makers get their start. Bamboo comes from China in bales of 20 culms. Each culm is 12 feet long, and approximate... ...And keep some bandages handy, just in case. Bamboo splits best from butt to tip. Place the tip end of the culm against something solid, like one leg o...
58. S?ren and Sara - A meeting between a novice and a highly skilled pike fisher and his Sara - Global FlyFisher
... is coming up soon . He is fishing many days a year and writes quite a bit from each trip or should we say a lot from each trip. Because there were ... ...hot, when Sören with self-assurance pointed at some rocks, which stood out from the leopard bottom. It was placed 100 meters from where we were, so I... ...d a bit more, but as nothing more happened how far can pike feel the noise from panicking pike anyway, and such small pikes? , I started to the walk b... ...ther, from a boat in the creeks and inlets around Sölvesborg. The fly I used Kasper Mühlbach White Pike Sara Kasper Mühlbach White Pike Sara The White...
59. Report from the Danish Fly Casting Championships 2006 - The measure tape II - Casting for the sake of casting and (almost) not a word about fishing - Global FlyFisher
... wanted to present the best in good flycasting, so as to pick up the theme from the other measure tape article ; what is a good cast? As far as ... ...es the flyfisherman from the spinfisher. The arc Nils Joergensen The winner But being a bit of a romantic striving towards beauty doesn't win you the ... ...was tricky and the slightest tracking-faults were brutally punished by the from-left-and-behind wind, which was blowing at about 3-4 meters/second 7-9... ... inches . Rod: Must be a standard rod can be bought by anyone/anywhere and from the manufacturer rated #5, no more than 9'6 Very similar to the Bes...
60. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...e has! And it deserves it. Ralph Kyllloe covers Western streams and lodges from Alaska to California. The Rise Published: 2007-01-16 A couple ... ...outh Africa has a rich variety of fishing opportunities from saltwater over stocked reservoirs to streams in the mountains. Brown trout, rainbows, yel... ...d expect from a book on fly fishing for bass bass bug tactics, water types, seasonal changes, but what separates this book are two chapters one de... ...hris Mann has worked his way through yet another pile of flies sent to him from all over the world. And Chris Mann has don...