Find it all
Results 101-110, 4973 total, on "general" (0.28 seconds)
101. Feather Brain - Developing, Testing, and Improving Saltwater Fly Patterns - Drew Chicone - book review - Global FlyFisher
...e general principles of designing and tying saltwater flies. Lots of illustrations in a large format book. Author: Drew Chicone More books and videos ... ...ook choice and a ton of general advice on designing your own patterns as well as improving on existing flies like getting them to swim right, keeping ... ...ome general aspects of fly-tying, which will be useful to a broad specter of tyers. + + Pages Martin Joergensen Book review section Review section Rec...
102. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...t deals with all aspects of tube flies. If you are looking for a general introduction to tubes in book-form, this is the way to go. Urban angler Publi... ...tegies and much more. On top of that comes a more general section on trout food and flies. Fly Fishers Guide to Saltwater Naturals and their Imitation...
103. Better fishing pictures: Flies - We feature a ton a fly pictures on this site and emphasize good quality in these pictures. This is an article about you can get the best shots of your flies. - Global FlyFisher
...ider buying used. Older models will do fine and are generally built in a really good quality - mechanically and optically. And don't worry about auto ... ...res of flies is almost impossible, but following some general rules makes your results if not consistent then at least controllable. You can work with...
104. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...rces on tying leaders were few and far between. There are lots and lots of general arti... ...facturer of leader material boasts a different pound test rating, they all generally are within a predictable r... ...nt To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, ima...
105. What then? - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...or I mentioned color. My experience with sea trout tells me that they will generally prefer darker color on the bottom. The... ...e fish will often move there. Sea trout will forage over sandy bottom, but generally only to strike on seen food items. They will sometimes be very r... .... Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HT...
106. Permission for Personal Use - Global FlyFisher
...aphics either. These graphics and pictures are protected by a general copyright - in other words: they are ours! Want to use material from this site f... ...etter? That's generally OK , but we ask that you gain permission from the author first. Use this form to ask permission. Want to commerically tie patt... ...below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. ...
107. Tips GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
... location, but please limit the keywords to single words if possible, just generally describing the content of the picture. Short words like fish, fli... ... You can select several if you want - even none, in none are suitable, but generally it should be possible to check a cou... ...ge piece of advice, but GFF partner Martin Jorgensen writes: Trust me: you generally want to underexpose your digital im...
108. Denmark - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...areas along the coasts many places in Europe. Map of Denmark Just for your general orientation I've marked out a few good fishing spots. Map of Europe... ...he bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the bottom below the surface. Rule no. 3 Fish are wh... ...fish. Strategy Points are generally good landmarks to use as a base for the fishing. Not that there are necessarily more fish there, but as they make ...
109. What to look for when byuing... - This article series will give some tips on buying tying materials, and go through different groups of common materials like hackle, bucktail and hair. - Global FlyFisher
... want clean, even, regular materials. You don't want grease, dirt or dust. Generally soft and pliable is good and stiff and dry like in brittle... ...er. Deformed materials is generally bad. Deformity often comes from harsh treatment like bleaching or dying under very hot conditions. You want whole ... ... along with April 12th 2004 Clouser Deep Minnow Only a few patterns are as generally useful and wide...
110. The road to Lake Oostvoorne - A blue ribbon steelhead fishery... in the Netherlands! Glittering, strong and abundant - that's the steelhead of the Dutch Lake Oostvoorne - Global FlyFisher
...lk about the lake in general? At roughly 550 acres it's quite a sizeable expanse of water. On a map it resembles a kidney shape with one end larger th... ...ny bushes provide a more pleasing aspect. Crystal clear water The shore is generally sandy and easily accessible with the exception of the western end... ...t Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments wil...