Find it all
Results 101-110, 4924 total, on "general" (1.13 seconds)
101. Permission for Personal Use - Global FlyFisher
...aphics either. These graphics and pictures are protected by a general copyright - in other words: they are ours! Want to use material from this site f... ...etter? That's generally OK , but we ask that you gain permission from the author first. Use this form to ask permission. Want to commerically tie patt... ...below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. ...
102. The Danish seatrout - Fish in the streams and in the ocean, ready to run into the streams to spawn. This is a look into the Danish seatrout's world. Once again I've been out with my camera, trying to capture some of nature's most beautiful scenes. No clips from the film may be used without the photographer's permission. Danish w/English subtitles The music is once again from: www.Music4YourVids.co.uk - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...le no. 2 Simple: The bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the bottom below the su... ...ild Hogan Brown designed the Red Headed Stepchild to take the place of two general... Fly Fishing for Southern... An edit of some of the footage we ha...
103. The road to Lake Oostvoorne - A blue ribbon steelhead fishery... in the Netherlands! Glittering, strong and abundant - that's the steelhead of the Dutch Lake Oostvoorne - Global FlyFisher
...lk about the lake in general? At roughly 550 acres it's quite a sizeable expanse of water. On a map it resembles a kidney shape with one end larger th... ...ny bushes provide a more pleasing aspect. Crystal clear water The shore is generally sandy and easily accessible with the exception of the western end... ...t Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments wil...
104. Tigerfish in South Africa - Tigerfish from my Verandah - Where are the days when tigers where tigers? - Global FlyFisher
... evaporates from the African sun. Generally there is not a huge amount of flood damage, as the water moves so slowly. When the water level reaches its... ...tion will be the name of the game with many a lost fish. Leader setups are generally short on the fast sinking lines with the maximum being about 5 fo... ... to have another and you will forever “miss the rain in Africa.” Africa in general is a dry...
105. From Feathers to Bits - Global FlyFisher
...low, cool-blue rule-of-thumb is generally applicable. Take a digital photograph or scan the color guide. Compare your digital take of the color guide ... ...rightness and contrast . Memorize the final exact adjustments as these are generally th... ... To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, image...
106. Fly Tying Thread Blues - The old aught system for tying threads (6/0, 8/0, 10/0) isn't really good. So the newer Denier system is much better, right? No, not really! - Global FlyFisher
...n general that was it. And if you were like me you tied with 8/0 and 6/0 95% of the time. 8/0 for small flies and 6/0 for the larger ones. When I star... ...which is also applicable on fly-tying thread, which by sewing standards is generally very thin by the way. ... ...r, or decitex a similar measurement in general commercial use , is the only way to reasonable assess thread sizes AND only when comparing threads of l...
107. Fly Fishing Mexico Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the Yucatan Peninsula - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...particular locations and lodges. Each location gets attention in form of a general coverage of the... ...ocations, and both these views, the action pictures and the photography in general is Global Class. Francisco Bedeschi, who obviously is in the top le... ... below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication....
108. Splayed-A-Live Pike Flies - Global FlyFisher
... Pike Fly is really a general idea more than a pattern - and not even a very original one. Basically this is a Stu Apte tarpon fly or a Seaducer that ... ... a precise pattern, but more a general manner of tying flies that will yield volume and light weight. The fly type is very functional, and basically c... ...e Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be...
109. Fisheye - A Guide to Angling Photography - Matt Hayes - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ch with gear and technicalities. We do get a photo kit rundown, but a very general one with few deatails. The author runs into the same problem as... ...r, but give general advice, which in most cases is almost as useful today as the day it was written. But no matter what I am still pretty delighted wi... ...of umph! in his pictures. Skip the specific gear stuff, concentrate on the general techniques related to fishing scenes and subjects...
110. All about fly tying thread - Thread control - Global FlyFisher
...ers only use thin monofilaments. My own choices are: Uni-Thread 8/0 for my general tying. A thin thread that's availabe in many colors GSP, preferably... ...he 6/0 is good for general tying, but as the thread flattens poorly it will add some bulk to most flies. The 8/0 is a great thread to tie with, but it... ...below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. ...