Find it all
Results 111-120, 4976 total, on "general" (0.32 seconds)
111. Internet Flies - Euphoria and disappointment of ordering commercially tied flies through the Internet - Global FlyFisher
...and many customers fear that the production quality of “Internet flies” is generally low. This may also arise from ... ... goes without saying that we excluded these patterns from field testing. A general problem that ever... ...ly true that the catchability of a fly generally has nothing to do with our own sense and feeling of beauty, at least we felt that a customer would be...
112. A new breed - Fly fishing videos have gone through an amazing development during the last five years. - Global FlyFisher
...ouTube made it possible to distribute homemade footage easily, albeit in a generally lousy technical quality. But a few productions made it out on the... ... fashioned letterbox format. On my high rez computer screen HD-productions generally look astonishing. HD-gasm: Once in a Blue moon ...
113. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...im at general repair, surf and marine workshops as well as resins made especially for fly-tying. The selection of both resins and lamps and torches is... ...h of light to cure. There are essentially two types: UV and blue light. In general these are both considered harmless if you ... ...ow Medium None None These are all based on evaporating solvents, which are generally considered very harmful Discoloration yellowing can oftentimes be...
114. Shrimp anatomy for the fly tyer - There's a wealth of shrimp flies out there, but very few that actually look like shrimp. This article will teach you what to focus on in shrimp flies. - Global FlyFisher
...of the world of shrimp. My lecture is very general, and deals with the average, small shrimp. There are local variations regarding color and other thi... ...ut such monsters are hardly interesting to imitate with a fly. They are in general quite uniform in size, and although there are smaller and larger sp...
115. Better fishing pictures: Flies - We feature a ton a fly pictures on this site and emphasize good quality in these pictures. This is an article about you can get the best shots of your flies. - Global FlyFisher
...ider buying used. Older models will do fine and are generally built in a really good quality - mechanically and optically. And don't worry about auto ... ...res of flies is almost impossible, but following some general rules makes your results if not consistent then at least controllable. You can work with...
116. What then? - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...or I mentioned color. My experience with sea trout tells me that they will generally prefer darker color on the bottom. The... ...e fish will often move there. Sea trout will forage over sandy bottom, but generally only to strike on seen food items. They will sometimes be very r... .... Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HT...
117. Bubble float - FLy fishing without a fly rod - Global FlyFisher
...n impossible. The method is generally considered the most efficient method for fishing se trout. A bubble float fisher will generally outfish both fly... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submi...
118. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...rces on tying leaders were few and far between. There are lots and lots of general arti... ...facturer of leader material boasts a different pound test rating, they all generally are within a predictable r... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your nam...
119. Salmon King of the Sea - Global FlyFisher
...ecause the bait fish are more concentrated and thus so are the chinook. In general in doesn't matter which way the tide is flowing, just as long as yo... ...key component to fishing the kelp beds is to be anchored in the best spot. Generally ... ... this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the ...
120. Fisheye - A Guide to Angling Photography - Matt Hayes - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ch with gear and technicalities. We do get a photo kit rundown, but a very general one with few deatails. The author runs into the same problem as... ...r, but give general advice, which in most cases is almost as useful today as the day it was written. But no matter what I am still pretty delighted wi... ...of umph! in his pictures. Skip the specific gear stuff, concentrate on the general techniques related to fishing scenes and subjects...