Find it all
Results 121-130, 4973 total, on "general" (0.51 seconds)
121. Flyfishing with a float - It's possible to fish a fly without a flyrod. You just need a bobber, a bubble, a float, a bombarda, a sbirolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. - Global FlyFisher
...rod if the wind makes casting a fly hard or even impossible. The method is generally considered the most efficient method for fishing for coastal sea ... ... A bubble float fisher will generally outfish both fly and spin fishers. The method is also useful for many other kinds of fishing, and even dry flies... ...Bonnand type, which is usually egg-shaped and has tube going through it is generally preferred by coastal anglers. There are ball-shaped ones too, flo...
122. A.K.Best - Production Fly Tying - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, images or lin...
123. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...s the first article from that trip. Map of Denmark Just for your general orientation I've marked out a few good fishing spots. Map of Europe Here's wh... ... sky. Rule no. 2 The bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the... ...tegy Points are generally good landmarks to use as a base for the fishing. Not that there are necessarily more fish there, but as they make good menta...
124. Fly Tying Thread Blues - The old aught system for tying threads (6/0, 8/0, 10/0) isn't really good. So the newer Denier system is much better, right? No, not really! - Global FlyFisher
...n general that was it. And if you were like me you tied with 8/0 and 6/0 95% of the time. 8/0 for small flies and 6/0 for the larger ones. When I star... ...which is also applicable on fly-tying thread, which by sewing standards is generally very thin by the way. ... ...r, or decitex a similar measurement in general commercial use , is the only way to reasonable assess thread sizes AND only when comparing threads of l...
125. Splayed-A-Live Pike Flies - Global FlyFisher
... Pike Fly is really a general idea more than a pattern - and not even a very original one. Basically this is a Stu Apte tarpon fly or a Seaducer that ... ... a precise pattern, but more a general manner of tying flies that will yield volume and light weight. The fly type is very functional, and basically c... ...e Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be...
126. Trout from Small Streams by Dave Hughes - Global FlyFisher
...s based on our needs and our fishing. Trout from Small Streams follows the general formula for most fishing instructional books. A basic course in rel... ...w. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No H...
127. The Danish seatrout - Fish in the streams and in the ocean, ready to run into the streams to spawn. This is a look into the Danish seatrout's world. Once again I've been out with my camera, trying to capture some of nature's most beautiful scenes. No clips from the film may be used without the photographer's permission. Danish w/English subtitles The music is once again from: www.Music4YourVids.co.uk - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...le no. 2 Simple: The bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the bottom below the su... ...ild Hogan Brown designed the Red Headed Stepchild to take the place of two general... Fly Fishing for Southern... An edit of some of the footage we ha...
128. Fly Fishing Mexico â€“ the Yucatan Peninsula - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...particular locations and lodges. Each location gets attention in form of a general coverage of the... ...ocations, and both these views, the action pictures and the photography in general is Global Class. Francisco Bedeschi, who obviously is in the top le... ... below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication....
129. Book review, The Technology of Fly Rods, by Don Phillips - Global FlyFisher
...always wanted to know more about the blanks themselves. More than just the general idea that sheets of graphite... ... better rod assembler , but it certainly will add to my knowledge base and general understanding, which is never a bad thing. In some ways, the cover ... ... articles that deal with fly rod design, construction, and rod building in general. There is also a glossery of terms, which can be particularly helpf...
130. Fisheye - A Guide to Angling Photography - Matt Hayes - book review - Global FlyFisher
...ch with gear and technicalities. We do get a photo kit rundown, but a very general one with few deatails. The author runs into the same problem as... ...r, but give general advice, which in most cases is almost as useful today as the day it was written. But no matter what I am still pretty delighted wi... ...of umph! in his pictures. Skip the specific gear stuff, concentrate on the general techniques related to fishing scenes and subjects...