Find it all
Results 131-140, 4859 total, on "general" (0.61 seconds)
131. First Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 1 - 2 days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
... in general and also finished close to 3 years co operations as Børge had decided this was his last day for our company. 5:30 the next morning he went... ... cozy and jolly pair of dudes. Matthew had a quite ironic angle to life in general...
132. From Feathers to Bits - GFF's Guide to Digital Picture Afterwork - Global FlyFisher
...inal size. Manipulating pictures RGB You will generally want to use the RGB color format for your working pictures. This is the generic screen format,... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email S...
133. The brown trout rivers of Estonia - Unknown and undiscovered. The pristine brown trout rivers of Estonia - Global FlyFisher
...and gear, keep some specialties in mind. Rod: a 5-weight is the Estonian's general fly rod. I use a 4-weight for dry fly fishing and a 6-weight for a ... ...ube flies. If you are looking for a general introduction to tubes in book-form, this is the way to go. August 19th 2007 Chuck and Duck Chuck-n-duck fi...
134. Springtime In Detroit, Flyfishing - Early spring brings exciting trout fishing in the Detroit-area - Global FlyFisher
...re the trout are planted winds through hilly, wooded terrain. The river is generally two to four foot deep, 30 to 50 feet wide, with many good, fishy ... ... big part of the fun! + + + + Detroit-area river sights John Schmittroth I generally do best using streamers in this early spring fishing, but...
135. Canada first Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 1 - two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
... places were quite nice in general and also finished close to 3 years co operations as Børge had decided this was his last day for our company. 5:30 t... ...ngle to life in general, very close to the Danish style. John was a guide trainee and almost approved for guiding on his own - but quieter as he was i...
136. Lake Vintter - Matching the hatch to catch large brook trout in Patagonia's Lake Vintter - Global FlyFisher
...place suddenly seems like hell's kitchen. May I introduce you to Lago General Vintter. The biggest part is named after General Vintter son of German i...
137. The end of the rainbow - Global FlyFisher
...Sea, these originally North American fish, are not welcome. The rainbow is generally not considered to be able to spawn success... ...the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publ...
138. Going deep - Ways to get a fly to fish deep in the water - Global FlyFisher
...s 'something heavy'. Lead is prohibited on many fishing waters, and should generally be avoided and replaced by a substitute. Plenty are available on ... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All co...
139. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - Global FlyFisher
...t is excellent for summer pike fishing in shallow waters. Poul Jorgensen's General Practitioner In this autumn I had the plea... ... the flies he tied was his version of Edmund Drury’s famous salmonfly, the General Practitioner. Ti...
140. Bumby Mexico - A bumpy trip to Punta Allen, Mexico for bonefish and tarpon. - Global FlyFisher
.... Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comm...