Find it all
Results 131-140, 4937 total, on "general" (0.28 seconds)
131. Essential Patterns with Oliver Edwards - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...ct - from the camera work, to the audio, to the general production – to say nothing of the fly tying content. He’s a very engaging teacher, and I can ... ... tying was in support of the general fishing theme, with this set the emphasis is entirely on fly tying. The first volume is titled “Quick Ties and Fa... .... Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General co...
132. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...rces on tying leaders were few and far between. There are lots and lots of general articles, but none that had all the information I needed to really ... ...r of leader material boasts a different pound test rating, they all generally are within a predictable range. For example, most 8x tippets are around ... ...o comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screene...
133. Portrait of a fishing dog - I've had a dog for close to ten years now, and he has been with me on almost every single fishing trip I've been on since I got him. - Global FlyFisher
...cle is about him - and a little about fishing with the company of a dog in general. A Sheltie Divus is a Shetland Sheepdog, a medium... ...of a collie think Lassie , but just smaller, and it's a very general misconception that Shelties are just small collies. Not so. They are a race in th... ...ntages, we originally chose to get a Sheltie for those reasons: - They are generally bright dogs with a good intelligence. - They are easy to teach th...
134. Splayed-A-Live Pike Flies - Global FlyFisher
... Pike Fly is really a general idea more than a pattern - and not even a very original one. Basically this is a Stu Apte tarpon fly or a Seaducer that ... ... a precise pattern, but more a general manner of tying flies that will yield volume and light weight. The fly type is very functional, and basically c... ...e Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be...
135. The Danish seatrout - Fish in the streams and in the ocean, ready to run into the streams to spawn. This is a look into the Danish seatrout's world. Once again I've been out with my camera, trying to capture some of nature's most beautiful scenes. No clips from the film may be used without the photographer's permission. Danish w/English subtitles The music is once again from: www.Music4YourVids.co.uk - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...le no. 2 Simple: The bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the bottom below the su... ...ild Hogan Brown designed the Red Headed Stepchild to take the place of two general... Fly Fishing for Southern... An edit of some of the footage we ha...
136. Feather Brain - Developing, Testing, and Improving Saltwater Fly Patterns - Drew Chicone - book review - Global FlyFisher
...e general principles of designing and tying saltwater flies. Lots of illustrations in a large format book. Author: Drew Chicone More books and videos ... ...ook choice and a ton of general advice on designing your own patterns as well as improving on existing flies like getting them to swim right, keeping ... ...ome general aspects of fly-tying, which will be useful to a broad specter of tyers. + + Pages Martin Joergensen Book review section Review section Rec...
137. Articulated Fly Tutorial - Rattles up! - This pattern is based off of Kelly Galloup's Tips-up with a few twists. The coolest innovation in this fly is the rattle in the tail. Here in the Wild Angling lab we wanted to get rattles in the fly without the huge bulk of tying it on the shank. So we came up with hiding it in the tail! Definitely gonna be adding more large rattles in other patterns with this style. Check out the video and let us know what you think!! Material List: Hooks- Tiemco 8089 #6 (Gama B10's in size #1 would work good) Blood Quill Marabou- Pearl Gray Flashabou- Silver Wapsi Perfect Popper- #8 Schlappen- White Estaz Chenille- Pearl Rubber Legs- White Mallard Flank Feather Senyo's Laser Dub- White, Silver Minnow Belly Hook Connection- Beadalon 19 strand 0.018" wire - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ul in many other waters. Accompanied by a 30-page booklet with some general tying advice and supplementary instructions on each pattern. December 3rd ... ...s generally useful and widespread as the Clouser Deep Minnow. Only a few patterns have their own entry in Wikipedia, but the Clouser Deep Minnow is up...
138. Sea trout on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ges in their environment will make them move or stay in certain areas, but generally they will be close enough to catch on a fly. Mature fish will occ... ...g Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be...
139. A Thought Or Two About Hackles... - Raske's New England Streamers - Global FlyFisher
...ite a bit with regards to their suitability as a streamer hackle. They are generally best suited for streamers smaller than size 6 - 8X long, though... ...is type of hackle, either alone or in combination with saddle hackles. The General MacArthur and Gol...
140. Old Hickory - If Rodney Dangerfield were a fish, he'd probably be a hickory shad. They just don't get much respect. This article aims to change that - Global FlyFisher
.... These are generalities and should be taken as such, but they are very good places to start presentation wise when confronted with certain situations... ...page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF st...