Find it all
Results 131-140, 4924 total, on "general" (0.32 seconds)
131. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...rces on tying leaders were few and far between. There are lots and lots of general arti... ...facturer of leader material boasts a different pound test rating, they all generally are within a predictable r... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your nam...
132. Flyfishing with a float - It's possible to fish a fly without a flyrod. You just need a bobber, a bubble, a float, a bombarda, a sbirolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. - Global FlyFisher
...rod if the wind makes casting a fly hard or even impossible. The method is generally considered the most efficient method for fishing for coastal sea ... ... A bubble float fisher will generally outfish both fly and spin fishers. The method is also useful for many other kinds of fishing, and even dry flies... ...Bonnand type, which is usually egg-shaped and has tube going through it is generally preferred by coastal anglers. There are ball-shaped ones too, flo...
133. Streamers Of Bert Quimby
...s while working as a reporter that Quimby first met Ai Wellington Ballou - generally acknowledged as the father o... ...er history in general. For Ballou not only went on to coach Bert Quimby on the finer points of fishing, but more importantly, also gave him his indoct... ...s those patterns are generally accepted to be originated by Ray Salminen and Bill Edson, respectively. There were, of course, his less 'ghostly' strea...
134. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... out there and are generally satisfied with our efforts. Apart from the tailing loops and low backcasts that is... but then again, the fly does get ou... ...f us, and gave us some specific and some general instructions. If I have to summarize his advice in a few lines, it would be: - Keep the wrist stiff -... ...e Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be...
135. Freshwater Deceivers - Global FlyFisher
...his is a pattern that has proven itself many times over as an imitation or general slender-minnow attractor ... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my...
136. A Thought Or Two About Hackles... - Raske's New England Streamers - Global FlyFisher
...ite a bit with regards to their suitability as a streamer hackle. They are generally best suited for streamers smaller than size 6 - 8X long, though... ...is type of hackle, either alone or in combination with saddle hackles. The General MacArthur and Gol...
137. Pheasant Tail Caddis Pupa - Tying a Pheasant Tail Caddis Pupa by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... are as generally useful and widespread as the Clouser Deep Minnow. Only a few patterns have their own entry in Wikipedia, but the Clouser Deep Minnow... ...tes: Trust me: you generally want to underexpose your digital images. Almost every single one of them. October 16th 2006 Pheasant Tail Caddis Pupa - T...
138. Lake fishing in Sweden - A short story and a few selected pictures from a summer trip to some beautiful Swedish fishing lakes. - Global FlyFisher
.... Secondly there are only few spots in the lakes where you can wade. Lakes generally have soft bottoms, and you need... ...though this fly is made for coastal fishing, I thought that its weight and general buggy look earned it a chance. I tied it on a long 5X or 0.16 milli...
139. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...re just a few swords on each jungle cock neck. They are richly colored and generally tattered looking, but lack the shape needed for most salmon... .... Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comment...
140. My book obsession - I have always been very fond of books, and fly fishing books have almost become an obsession with me. - Global FlyFisher
..... as will your wallet. The cart Martin Joergensen Mind you, the books are generally very reasonabl... ... have been involved with in connection with non-fishing books have generally been a pain to work with, and not fueled my desire to try more. But a whi...