Find it all
Results 81-90, 4877 total, on "general" (0.43 seconds)
81. Tips GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
... location, but please limit the keywords to single words if possible, just generally describing the content of the picture. Short words like fish, fli... ... You can select several if you want - even none, in none are suitable, but generally it should be possible to check a cou... ...ge piece of advice, but GFF partner Martin Jorgensen writes: Trust me: you generally want to underexpose your digital im...
82. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...t deals with all aspects of tube flies. If you are looking for a general introduction to tubes in book-form, this is the way to go. Urban angler Publi... ...tegies and much more. On top of that comes a more general section on trout food and flies. Fly Fishers Guide to Saltwater Naturals and their Imitation...
83. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...im at general repair, surf and marine workshops as well as resins made especially for fly-tying. The selection of both resins and lamps and torches is... ...h of light to cure. There are essentially two types: UV and blue light. In general these are both considered harmless if you ... ...ow Medium None None These are all based on evaporating solvents, which are generally considered very harmful Discoloration yellowing can oftentimes be...
84. The Great Lakes Irish Invaders - Being old does have certain benefits - Global FlyFisher
...Steelhead fishers. The fly construction generally follows a long held Irish tradition of construction, anywhere in size from #16 to #2/0, tied on treb... ...rimp patterns that have the JC at the middle hackles. The middle hackle is generally tied at the division poi... ...ng toward the tail or aft if you insist of the fly. The tail of the fly is generally made of GP feathers from Golden pheasant tied so the tail...
85. International Fly Tyers Symposium 2001, The Global FlyFisher
...ing, general joking and some tomfoolery took place over the course of the weekend; rumour has it that I told some jokes that weren't funny and did my ... ...website to-do's and general talk having nothing to do with flyfishing. He's become a part of my daily routine just like going to the work coffee machi... .... Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will ...
86. Anatomy of A Salmon Fly - Global FlyFisher
...g, etc. Body From the butt to 1 hook-eye length back from the head Ribbing Generally, palmered tinsel or floss; 5 wraps from butt to head Body Hackle ... ... 2/3 of main wing, or to the butt Cheek s Length is generally 1/2 of shoulder Horns Length equal to intersection of topping and tailing Throat Length ... ...? Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment...
87. The road to Lake Oostvoorne - A blue ribbon steelhead fishery... in the Netherlands! Glittering, strong and abundant - that's the steelhead of the Dutch Lake Oostvoorne - Global FlyFisher
...lk about the lake in general? At roughly 550 acres it's quite a sizeable expanse of water. On a map it resembles a kidney shape with one end larger th... ...ny bushes provide a more pleasing aspect. Crystal clear water The shore is generally sandy and easily accessible with the exception of the western end... ...t Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments wil...
88. A new breed - Fly fishing videos have gone through an amazing development during the last five years. - Global FlyFisher
...ouTube made it possible to distribute homemade footage easily, albeit in a generally lousy technical quality. But a few productions made it out on the... ... fashioned letterbox format. On my high rez computer screen HD-productions generally look astonishing. HD-gasm: Once in a Blue moon ...
89. Internet Flies - Euphoria and disappointment of ordering commercially tied flies through the Internet - Global FlyFisher
...and many customers fear that the production quality of “Internet flies” is generally low. This may also arise from ... ... goes without saying that we excluded these patterns from field testing. A general problem that ever... ...ly true that the catchability of a fly generally has nothing to do with our own sense and feeling of beauty, at least we felt that a customer would be...
90. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...rces on tying leaders were few and far between. There are lots and lots of general articles, but none that had all the information I needed to really ... ...r of leader material boasts a different pound test rating, they all generally are within a predictable range. For example, most 8x tippets are around ... ...o comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screene...