Find it all
Results 81-90, 4976 total, on "general" (0.67 seconds)
81. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 8: Scaled-down Gear - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 8: Scaled-down Gear - Global FlyFisher First
82. Cleaning tying material - Global FlyFisher
...he material clean Slows or avoids mildew from forming Oils will be removed generally by washing alone, but upon drying, may be blotted with a paper to... ... on the skin side generally of birds or bucktails . Fat is best removed by scraping with a dull table knife or spoon generally . Sometimes it's remove... ...s Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be...
83. 10 rules for catch and release - Catch, kill, release or not fish at all? A personal view on C&R. - Global FlyFisher
...talists seem to want us to believe. Sometimes I'm an avid C&R man. I could generally never get myself to kill a Danish brown trout from a local stream... ...erland a law has been passed, which completely disallows C&R. The law is a general animal protection law, but seems to mention fishing more... ...think it's a total misunderstanding to have such rules, and shows that the general perception of animal protection and conservation is completely aske... ...d ripped out its guts! Anglers generally treat fish as well as they can, try not to hurt them and handle them very carefully. If the fish is hurt it's...
84. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...rces on tying leaders were few and far between. There are lots and lots of general arti... ...facturer of leader material boasts a different pound test rating, they all generally are within a predictable r... ...nt To This page General comment Your name Your email Submit my comment All comments will be screened by the GFF staff before publication. No HTML, ima...
85. Feather Brain - Developing, Testing, and Improving Saltwater Fly Patterns - Drew Chicone - book review - Global FlyFisher
...e general principles of designing and tying saltwater flies. Lots of illustrations in a large format book. Author: Drew Chicone More books and videos ... ...ook choice and a ton of general advice on designing your own patterns as well as improving on existing flies like getting them to swim right, keeping ... ...ome general aspects of fly-tying, which will be useful to a broad specter of tyers. + + Pages Martin Joergensen Book review section Review section Rec...
86. Twined or furled leaders - Step six - Martin's variations - Global FlyFisher
... I generally don't like gluing line . I just caught the loops with a thicker strand of monofile, and attatched the leader to a loop on my fly line wit... ... follows: Hooks 80 cm 130 cm 160 cm 188 cm 220 cm Salt water leader For my general purpose salt water leader I use 0.23 2X Berkly...
87. What to look for when byuing... - This article series will give some tips on buying tying materials, and go through different groups of common materials like hackle, bucktail and hair. - Global FlyFisher
... want clean, even, regular materials. You don't want grease, dirt or dust. Generally soft and pliable is good and stiff and dry like in brittle... ...er. Deformed materials is generally bad. Deformity often comes from harsh treatment like bleaching or dying under very hot conditions. You want whole ... ... along with April 12th 2004 Clouser Deep Minnow Only a few patterns are as generally useful and wide...
88. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...s the first article from that trip. Map of Denmark Just for your general orientation I've marked out a few good fishing spots. Map of Europe Here's wh... ... sky. Rule no. 2 The bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the... ...tegy Points are generally good landmarks to use as a base for the fishing. Not that there are necessarily more fish there, but as they make good menta...
89. Dave Whitlock - Dave Whitlock's guide to aquatic trout foods - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... out with a general overview of the concept of imitating followed by a chapter on 'water'. This again is followed by a large chapter on the morpholgy,... ...tations and equipment and strategies. It's a highly usefull book, both for general reading and as a systematic handbook. Ha... ...m Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Yo...
90. Denmark - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...areas along the coasts many places in Europe. Map of Denmark Just for your general orientation I've marked out a few good fishing spots. Map of Europe... ...he bottom is like the beach This is not always true, but generally the beach can be used to judge the bottom below the surface. Rule no. 3 Fish are wh... ...fish. Strategy Points are generally good landmarks to use as a base for the fishing. Not that there are necessarily more fish there, but as they make ...