Find it all
Results 171-180, 12010 total, on "glo" (1.63 seconds)
171. Thai Mahseer - The jungle rivers in southern Thailand can offer some amazing Mahseer fly fishing adventures - Global FlyFisher
... southern Thailand can offer some amazing Mahseer fly fishing adventures - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly F... ...ng and Fly Tying Global First published February 8th 2014 - The last few days Home Home News Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Patt... ...n Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Destinations Tropical Global Touch More about: Destinations | Tropical | Global | Comment 2 Thai ... ...ee other public comments on this page More great articles on The Global FlyFisher These other stories on Destinations - Places to go fishing might als...
172. Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher
... Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher First published January 12th 2011 - The last few days HOME PATTERNS STREAM... ...ent powder with gloss black hobby paint I use these guys at Ice-Out in the local ponds old New England/Maine term —I've never figured out the differen... ...r, #4 Thread: Black Tail: Soft white hackle fibers Body: Glow-Brite Floss, #11 Rib 1: Peacock Herl Rib 2: Oval Silver counter wound Wing: White hackle... ...s - and more Fly patterns Section: The best fly patterns from all over the globe S&L's Lost Flies Dick Stewart and Bob Leeman's book Trolling Flies fo...
173. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass -
174. The Glo-Brite Glass Buzzer - A very simple and effective buzzer.. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... The Glo-Brite Glass Buzzer - A very simple and effective buzzer.. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitli... ...ying Suggest video Highest rated Most viewed Alphabetical Random About The Glo-Brite Glass Buzzer A very simple and effective buzzer.. Originator... ...d 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site copyright the contri... ...nsent from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome The Glo-Brite Glass Buzzer - A very simple and effective buzzer.. ...
175. Making The Cluster Egg Fly (pom-pom eggs) - Pom-Pom Eggs are easy to make! - Global FlyFisher
...l need... 0x to 3x tippet material, cut in 6 inch lengths Egg body colored glo-bug yarn orange, salmon red,... ... salmon pink , etc. Egg sack colored glo-bug yarn pale pink, cream, pale yellow , etc. A Pen Tube pom-pom tool A sturdy short shanked hook or egg hook... ...u ask? Let's walk through the process. Preparing The Tippet Material & Egg Glo-Bug Yarn Figure 1. - Prepar... ...ing the glo-bug yarn and tippet material. White thread is used in place of tippet for demonstration purposes Strip off a 6-inch length piece of 0x - 3...
176. Wanna contribute? - Are your dreaming of having your fly pattern, your fishing pictures, your fly fishing stories, your DIY-project published on the web? Well, here's the chance. GFF is looking for contributors. - Global FlyFisher
...ntributors. - Global FlyFisher First published October 12th 2007 More about: About Staff Wanna contribute? Are your dreaming of having your fly patte... ...nsen If you're a regular on The Global FlyFisher , you may have noticed that the publishing pace has gone down a bit during the latest couple of month... ...mething for The Global FlyFisher! It's not that difficult . Even though we hold high standards, we love originality a lot more than professionalism, a... ... year history of The Global FlyFisher, and we don't intend to start now. What we need We need anything that's fly fishing related. If you'd like to re...
177. The Journey Begins - Fish On - A Reel Retreat - Global FlyFisher
... The Journey Begins - Fish On - A Reel Retreat - Global FlyFisher First published June 8th 2012 - A couple of months ago Home Home Pipeline Themes Blo... ...Reese and I look forward to sharing our journey to a finished film here on Global FlyFisher. Please follow our story by checking back for updates. We... ...ou can see other public comments on this page More stuff to look at on The Global FlyFisher These other stories related to Video might also interest y... ...lly filmed, well narrated and perfectly edited, it earns a rare Global Class rating. Read the full review by Martin Joergensen here Rising Tide Bonefi...
178. The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
...The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher First published October 12th 2007 - More than 3 years ago ... ...E BETTER FISH BETTER GALLERY VIDEOS GLOBAL REPORTS REVIEWS SEARCH LESS... PODCASTS ROD BUILDING BOOKS STAFF LAB PIX BLOG KEYWORDS SITE MAP FORUM ABOUT... ...GFF staff comment From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted April 28th 2009 Christopher, Going for sea ru... ...e globe Angel Body Shiny tubing materials are widely used as body material on streamers. So is ordinary tinsel. Here is a new way of making glittering...
179. Steelhead and Spines - Our addiction to mountains and rivers has always had us looking north to Alaska, where big fish and mountains existed on a level we had only experienced in our dreams. As the winter of 2012 continued to disappoint in the lower 48, it was obvious that Alaska was being buried in snow. It seemed like the time was right, that maybe after 10 years of "practice" in Utah, we were ready for our journey north. We hit the road in March, putting everything we had into our first and for all we knew, our last adventure to Alaska, with two things on our mind, steelhead and spines. We joined forces with three of our friends from Utah, for a ski-plane assisted camping expedition in the heart of south eastern Alaska's backcountry. Over 50 miles by wing from the nearest road, our pilot dropped the 5 of us off on a big lonely glacier encircled by jagged mountains, and in the spirit of adventure, wished us good luck. We would need it. From that point on, the feeling of being completely alone in a wild and unknown land for the first time in our lives penetrated every cell in our bodies. Only one person in our group had ever been to Alaska, Chris Coulter. On day 8 when he suddenly left to work in Haines as a heli guide, the feeling of isolation crept deeper into our minds, and it had never felt so good. We chose to do this trip without any guides, plans, itineraries, or rules simply because we wanted to have our own experience. We wanted it to be raw, unknown, and we wanted it to be an adventure. Of course the style we chose made things much more difficult for us than they could have been, but the feeling of accomplishment was immense. We found glorious spines to ride, and stumbled upon one of the best runs of wild Steelhead in the world. Returning home safely from our first journey to Alaska signified a successful mission, along with the wonderful new memories from the greatest riding and fishing experiences of our lives. http://facebook.com/provobros http://ianprovo.com http://neilprovo.com Big thanks to Outdoor Research, Orvis, Backcountry.com, Voile, and Smith Optics music: "Elephant" - Tame Impala "Golden" - Tired Eyes Music "Bicycle Bicycle" - Early B "Distant Time" - Tired Eyes Music "Such a Sky" - Tired Eyes Music "Shining Sun Riddim" - Riga / Hemp Higher Prod. "Heaven's on Fire" - The Radio Dept. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y could have been, but the feeling of accomplishment was immense. We found glorious spines to ride, and stumbled upon one of the best runs of wild Ste... ...her Prod. Heaven's on Fire - The Radio Dept. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Glob... ...ut the feeling of accomplishment was immense. We found glorious spines to ride, and stumbled upon one of the best runs of wild Steelhead in the world.... ...ou can see other public comments on this page More stuff to look at on The Global FlyFisher A few random article...
180. Saltwater - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... Beilinson is one of the most beautiful books we have ever reviewed on the Global FlyFisher! The sheer size makes it impressing, but t... ...Global FlyFisher partner Martin Joergensen has gone through his shelves and dug out the best books and DVD's on bonefishing he could find. See his lis... ... is a very personal view of bonefishing from a rookie in the game - namely Global FlyFisher partner Martin Joer... ...Theme All about it : This is a first in the Global Flyfisher's history: a theme! This theme is about bonefishing, the hunt for one of the most sought ...