Find it all
Results 101-110, 1247 total, on "go prop" (0.27 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
101. Whip Finishing with your hands - Global FlyFisher
... Whip Finishing with your hands It looks cool and saves a tool Preparation Proper preparation of the ... ...hard head as a foundation. The whipfinish will not add much volume if done properly. - Make sure that enough thread is out of the bobb... ...er to a horizontal position. 2 [F] If properly done this will leave you with the palm of the hand facing yourself and the thread going from the bobbin...
102. 10 Ways to Fish Green - GFF lists ten things we all can do to be more green - Global FlyFisher
...away or recycle it properly when you are home. Some streams and lakes now have monofilament line recycling cans. Or, consider leading the charge in pl... ...est. When they’ve reached their useful life, discard or recycle them properly. #3 Minimize Synthetics Consider fishing flies with little or no s... ...sh bag in your vest, fill it up as you see trash streamside and discard it properly when you re...
103. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...imes cutting the tippet is the only way to get things untied . But using a proper taper through the rig can help. A sturdy and... ...t TRC to propel it out. The final phase of haul is quite similar to the Scandinavian style underhand cast where the leader sticks to the water next to...
104. From Feathers to Bits - GFF's guide to selecting and using a digital camera - Global FlyFisher
...o, because you are reading this article - you need a proper and well above average macro mode. This means a close range of about an inch preferably le... ...ight for good pictures - and plenty. The sun is a very good source if used prope... ...lso OK. There are only a couple of disadvantages: you have to wait for the proper light and you have to get outdoors. Artificial light for photography...
105. Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing - With the fly rod in the Kola Peninsula - Global FlyFisher
...grass. The proposal was accepted, so in the morning led by “Zombie” we were making our way through the swamp. We were going for six kilometers, not no... ...ooms. We have our sauna traditions, too: during the last look-in we pour a propolis bee-pitch solution on the ston... ...es and breathe deeply. Propolis is useful for inhalation, and will strengthen your immunity. After the sauna there is another tradition. As the famous...
106. Hooks - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... salmon fly Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following diagram and table identifies the standard... ... finger The Salmon Fly Proportion, Design & Layout Guide Size matters : The first rule of salmonfly tying is preparation...gathering your materials, l...
107. How to act right - Looking and behaving right on the water matters. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will spot you as a helpless beginner right away. This is the second chapter of two, and it will teach you what to do in order to get some stream cred. - Global FlyFisher
... proper clothing and all your gear has the right tags, logos and colors. But using all this fancy equipment in the wrong way can lead to total disaste... ...park” it on the rod. These are the ways NOT to do it: Using the hook rest. Proper rods have no hook rest , and if they have, you don't use it! Hooked ... ...eye of the rod. Stuck into the cork of the rod. God forbid! No, the way to properly rest your fly is this: you already have a bit of fly line out the ...
108. Wayne Luallen - Global FlyFisher
...e articles to this web site: Hair Stacking Learn to select and handle hair properly The Nature of F... ...on An excellent and detailed account for feather anatomy, construction and proper nomenclature. The Anatomy of a Feather A one page overview of the pa... ...Materials A class in that important art: proper cleaning of fly tying materials Did you find the above interesting? People who looked at the above als...
109. Things to do around Denver - Global FlyFisher
...esenting, hooking etc. Watch out for the signs indicating whether the property is private or public -- and park and camp only where it is allowed and ... ...saying Private Property - trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again! The River had clear water and it ran fast and challenging between ho...
110. Edwards' Little Ant, a terrestrial dry fly pattern for trout - An ant imitation that is easy to tie, floats like a cork and looks a lot like the real thing. - Global FlyFisher
...FF By Martin Joergensen Foam and bristles. Get out your ant repellent! The proper positioning and angles of the legs are a key to the imitative qual... ...e bend properly. Then open the bend to a proper angle and it will sit there for a long while. Getting the legs symmetrical can be tricky, but with a l...