Find it all
Results 121-130, 1232 total, on "go prop" (0.33 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
121. Czech Nymphing - Straight from the source - Global FlyFisher
...n help us to keep our contact with the flies. First of all it is, however, proper leading of the flies and copying their movements in the water by rod... ...t with success, when we let the flies rise from the bottom to the surface. Proper weighting o... ...in to the back. We tie the whole length we have, we will shorten it to the proper length till before tying the head. Thus it is easier to work with an...
122. Catch & release - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... Catch & release Danish inshore fishing By Martin Joergensen Previous page Proper conduct Next page Rul... ...a proper priest , not any stone or branch Strike the fish several hard blows on the skull just above the eyes while holding it firmly under the gills ... ...of being badly cut is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw,...
123. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...ine makings for a proper foundation were in place... Temperamental pheatherz were spot welded in place without complaint nor defiance... Great Lakes I... ...g tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. Bergman Published: 2006-12-02 More than 4 years ago Conver... ...lf in the shop was a little book that was propped open. It was Leisenring and Hidy's The Art of Tying The Wet-Fly and Fishing The Flymph. Inside, I fo...
124. Global Fly Fisher, PC Screensaver Gallery
...saver while it shuffles the pictures? Sure you can! Go to the screen saver properties in the Control Panel and select Set... ...hoose properties and set the screensaver to none - or just delete the file from your hard disk. Did you find the above interesting? People who looked ...
125. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...ange options, true durability or pin-point tip to properly apply on the nail. And donít use chisel tips, youíll need the accuracy of a pin-point tip. ... ...ers. Albiet it has a major split, it can be used for dressy fishing flies. Properly colored nails have a ...
126. The Global Fly Fisher - Production Leader Tying Techniques
...formance. Getting within a tolerable range is acceptable. It's the overall proportion of butt to mid-taper to tippet that counts. Drastically modify... ...n, not to mention they can damage a perfectly good vacuum cleaner! Discard properly. Experiment! Tie two or three of a few formulas. Share with friend...
127. A Thought Or Two About Hackles... - Raske's New England Streamers - Global FlyFisher
...y hackle, which has the exact opposite properties we want for a streamer hackle...they want short barbs and no web. Much of the saddle hackle used by ... ...dimensional pieces such as furniture. Some might not consider this proper art , but trust us. It is! February 8th 2007 Rackelhanen It will form legs, ...
128. Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher
...ont of the wings, whip finish, cut thread and varnish. Trim the wings to a proper length. If you want to be fancy, use a black or brown marker to colo... ...of being badly cut is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw, both you and the pike stay u...
129. Rio Piratos - Where the sabalo grande - the big tarpon - roam - Global FlyFisher
...properly in a tarpon, he gave it all he could - and snapped a class 10 Burkheimer rod in two places! We shared the 10 weight 8'8 Scott S3S the rest of... ...he mangrove - the large school with hundreds of fish. I was unable to cast properly to them and quite distressed by the wind and heat. Kim took over b...
130. Brook Trout Patterns - Bob Skehan
...eamer as it is dragged through the water, but would assume that if mounted properly, it would ride correctly with hook point down I used the pearlesce... ...e head. Finally....I applied prismatic stick-on eyes which were nicely in proportion to the streamer overall. A couple coats of epoxy, and...