Find it all
Results 121-130, 1188 total, on "go prop" (0.59 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
121. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...ange options, true durability or pin-point tip to properly apply on the nail. And don’t use chisel tips, you’ll need the accuracy of a pin-point tip. ... ...ers. Albiet it has a major split, it can be used for dressy fishing flies. Properly colored nails have a ...
122. Rules and regulations - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...ke will mean buying a license to the specific water All beaches are public property, and you are allowed to walk on them and fish from them. ... ...thout a local license. Check with maps and local authorities. Not having a proper license can get you kicked off the water in the best case , but coul...
123. Global Fly Fisher, PC Screensaver Gallery
...saver while it shuffles the pictures? Sure you can! Go to the screen saver properties in the Control Panel and select Set... ...hoose properties and set the screensaver to none - or just delete the file from your hard disk. Did you find the above interesting? People who looked ...
124. Fish Better - Become a better fly fisher - Global FlyFisher
...of being badly cut is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw, both you... ...dot;Mini Streamers ·Boney Flies ·The Bunny Split ·The PropPopper for garfish More... Fish Better - Become a better fly fisher - G...
125. Beginners - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...'s article on fly fishing equipment care and maintenance. This time on the proper treatment and storage of fly lines. Tired of stiff, coiling lines th... ...is squirrel wings hard as # ¤%&/ to place properly on top of the shank, but they also sometimes seem to fall off for nothing. 500 tying tips This book...
126. Advanced - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...arry Boyd takes us through the process of trimming the bamboo blank to the proper length, preparing and mounting your ferrules, and ad... ...ne Luallen The Salmon Fly Proportion, Design & Layout Guide The first rule of salmonfly tying is preparation...gathering your materials, laying them o...
127. A Thought Or Two About Hackles... - Raske's New England Streamers - Global FlyFisher
...y hackle, which has the exact opposite properties we want for a streamer hackle...they want short barbs and no web. Much of the saddle hackle used by ... ...dimensional pieces such as furniture. Some might not consider this proper art , but trust us. It is! February 8th 2007 Rackelhanen It will form legs, ...
128. Shooting heads DIY - The more than Adequate Shooting Head DIY, a guide to building your own shooting heads for fly fishing - Global FlyFisher
...st how fast 5. Line weight considerations Where you learn to determine the proper line weight - and make the first cut 6. Using weight as a measure Wh... ... care and maintenance. This time on the proper treatment and storage of fly lines. Tired of stiff, coiling lines that makes bird's nests? Then read th...
129. Oatman Streamer - Doug Saball
... they are the proper length. 23. Cement the jungle cock nails to each wing. When the cement has dried sufficiently, proceed to the next step. Note; wi...
130. Internet Flies - Euphoria and disappointment of ordering commercially tied flies through the Internet - Global FlyFisher
...ias Renkawitz Fig 6: Good proportions and materials for this Micro nymph Fliesonline, UK Tobias Renkawitz Fliesonline A good selection of dry flies an... ...flies distributed by „Discountflies Online“ were neatly tied with accurate proportions fig 9, fig. 10 . Some of the smaller dry fly patte...