Find it all
Results 121-130, 1243 total, on "go prop" (0.89 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
121. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...imes cutting the tippet is the only way to get things untied . But using a proper taper through the rig can help. A sturdy and... ...t TRC to propel it out. The final phase of haul is quite similar to the Scandinavian style underhand cast where the leader sticks to the water next to...
122. How to act right - Looking and behaving right on the water matters. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will spot you as a helpless beginner right away. This is the second chapter of two, and it will teach you what to do in order to get some stream cred. - Global FlyFisher
... proper clothing and all your gear has the right tags, logos and colors. But using all this fancy equipment in the wrong way can lead to total disaste... ...park” it on the rod. These are the ways NOT to do it: Using the hook rest. Proper rods have no hook rest , and if they have, you don't use it! Hooked ... ...eye of the rod. Stuck into the cork of the rod. God forbid! No, the way to properly rest your fly is this: you already have a bit of fly line out the ...
123. Barrel Full of Bucktails - Classics and favorites - Global FlyFisher
...at extended well past the bend. It is my fault that the above fly is not a proper representation of his tying style. I suggest you tie yours the way ... ...r the past few years. I got a big smile when I read your comment about the proportions of the Black Nose ... ...hris Del Plato on another forum. I have since tyed and fished the fly with proportions closer to Mr. Flick's originals. Anywa...
124. The Rising Salar - Dennis & Henrik Petersen, Roar Velle - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...-now-fly-rods and actually get salmon to rise to their dries. They get the proper rods and fish and hike their way further up the river and into the m... ...mon fly Tiebetter : Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following diagram and table identifies the ... ... and proportions used in salmon fly tying. Go to the story More about Salmon A couple of random articles New Streamers Converting a classic salmon fly...
125. Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing - With the fly rod in the Kola Peninsula - Global FlyFisher
...grass. The proposal was accepted, so in the morning led by “Zombie” we were making our way through the swamp. We were going for six kilometers, not no... ...ooms. We have our sauna traditions, too: during the last look-in we pour a propolis bee-pitch solution on the ston... ...es and breathe deeply. Propolis is useful for inhalation, and will strengthen your immunity. After the sauna there is another tradition. As the famous...
126. Whip Finishing with your hands - Global FlyFisher
... Whip Finishing with your hands It looks cool and saves a tool Preparation Proper preparation of the ... ...hard head as a foundation. The whipfinish will not add much volume if done properly. - Make sure that enough thread is out of the bobb... ...er to a horizontal position. 2 [F] If properly done this will leave you with the palm of the hand facing yourself and the thread going from the bobbin...
127. Gallery - The best fly fishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...hoto article series continues with a section on selecting a proper background for your fly photos. It might seem a trivial task, but trust us: it is n... ...he Bunny Split ·The PropPopper for garfish More... Gallery - The best fly fishing pictures - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher Gallery - Th...
128. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
...tes to drive up there on a terrible dirt road that only can be driven in a proper 4X4 - and that's not a Vitara or RAV4!... ...he process of trimming the bamboo blank to the proper length, preparing and mounting your ferrules, and adjusting the fit of the ferrules. Many thanks...
129. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...ange options, true durability or pin-point tip to properly apply on the nail. And don’t use chisel tips, you’ll need the accuracy of a pin-point tip. ... ...ers. Albiet it has a major split, it can be used for dressy fishing flies. Properly colored nails have a ...
130. A Thought Or Two About Hackles... - Raske's New England Streamers - Global FlyFisher
...y hackle, which has the exact opposite properties we want for a streamer hackle...they want short barbs and no web. Much of the saddle hackle used by ... ...dimensional pieces such as furniture. Some might not consider this proper art , but trust us. It is! February 8th 2007 Rackelhanen It will form legs, ...