Find it all
Results 131-140, 1257 total, on "go prop" (0.18 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
131. A Thought Or Two About Hackles... - Raske's New England Streamers - Global FlyFisher
...y hackle, which has the exact opposite properties we want for a streamer hackle...they want short barbs and no web. Much of the saddle hackle used by ... ...dimensional pieces such as furniture. Some might not consider this proper art , but trust us. It is! February 8th 2007 Rackelhanen It will form legs, ...
132. Raske's streamer articles - Articles from the webmaster - Global FlyFisher
...dot;Mini Streamers ·Boney Flies ·The Bunny Split ·The PropPopper for garfish More... Tie Better ·Hairwings & Tubes ·...
133. Streamers forage fish - The species we imitate - Global FlyFisher
...Boney Flies ·The Bunny Split ·The PropPopper for garfish More... Tie Better ·Hairwings & Tubes ·Spey & Dee ·The Pro...
134. The Global Fly Fisher - Production Leader Tying Techniques
...formance. Getting within a tolerable range is acceptable. It's the overall proportion of butt to mid-taper to tippet that counts. Drastically modify... ...n, not to mention they can damage a perfectly good vacuum cleaner! Discard properly. Experiment! Tie two or three of a few formulas. Share with friend...
135. Fly Tying Thread Table - Manufacturers, materials, diameters, breaking strengths and much more for a large number of fly-tying threads - Global FlyFisher
...it the manufacturer. Many manufacturers don't specify the physical properties of their threads - like thickness, Denier, breaking strength, material o... ...s, but you may disagree with my scale. These properties are assessed by me based on threads that I have tied with. I have only added data for unseen m...
136. 10 rules for catch and release - Catch, kill, release or not fish at all? A personal view on C&R. - Global FlyFisher
...of being badly cut is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw, both you and the pike stay unharmed. ... ...time on the proper treatment and storage of fly lines. Tired of stiff, coiling lines that makes bird's nests? February 28th 2005 Flycasting Faults & F...
137. Jungle Cock, Selecting Using and Repairing - Global FlyFisher
...ange options, true durability or pin-point tip to properly apply on the nail. And donít use chisel tips, youíll need the accuracy of a pin-point tip. ... ...ers. Albiet it has a major split, it can be used for dressy fishing flies. Properly colored nails have a ...
138. Dan Blanton's Fatal Attraction - Global FlyFisher
...coats of a thick, high gloss head cement. A few notes about materials and proportions: Double the tail I make sure I double the flashabou tail to impr... ...bend. Very rare indeed, as the hackle on top of the hook keeps the wing propped up and out of harm's way. Adding weight The fly as tied above will sin...
139. Denier vs. diameter comparison - Global FlyFisher
...ape as a whole? Utterly confusing and with no common way of specifying the properties of a tying-thread. Breaking strength vs. diameter comparison Thi... ...hart. As soon as I get the proper data, the graphs will automatically show the newly added threads. Work in progress This article on tying threads and...
140. Hooked UK - Early Season Tactics in North Scotland - Join Greig & the team on the stunningly beautiful River Naver in the far north of Scotland in February. In this episode we feature advice on early season set up, tactics along with fish recognition. We also visit the local hatchery to discuss the current local initiatives to help get kids involved with the river and fishing! Enjoy! www.flyfishingchannel.tv - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following diagram and table identifies the standard anatomy a...