Find it all
Results 131-140, 1193 total, on "go prop" (0.19 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
131. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
...tes to drive up there on a terrible dirt road that only can be driven in a proper 4X4 - and that's not a Vitara or RAV4!... ...he process of trimming the bamboo blank to the proper length, preparing and mounting your ferrules, and adjusting the fit of the ferrules. Many thanks...
132. Global Fly Fisher, PC Screensaver Gallery
...saver while it shuffles the pictures? Sure you can! Go to the screen saver properties in the Control Panel and select Set... ...hoose properties and set the screensaver to none - or just delete the file from your hard disk. Did you find the above interesting? People who looked ...
133. Global Fly Fisher, Jan Normandale, GFF columnist, Column March 2000
...the most. But it was Marryatt who was the undisputed dry fly innovator and proponent on Britain's chalk streams, and everyone else played catch-up, in... ...Generations have treated this man's interpretation as gospel, false prophet or just plain confused? However, back to the situation at hand, pity poor ...
134. The Fish & The Fly 1-3 - Dry Flies, Nymphs, Terrestrials - Niels Vestergaard, Morten Oeland - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...ed by Morten, who ties them with emphasis on tying methods and getting the proper du... ...rability and proportions. Morten is an excellent tyer and many of the patterns are quite inventive and uses some great techniques like hair hackle and...
135. Global Fly Fisher, Scanning flies
...| Home | Art flies | fly art | Proper flies | Fly Gallery | Scanning flies How you can get some very good fly pictures without using an expensive SLR ... ...o Corel Draw for further work. In all cases I end up exporting them in the proper size and color depth for use in these pages. Global Fly Fisher, Scan...
136. Dan Blanton's Fatal Attraction - Global FlyFisher
...coats of a thick, high gloss head cement. A few notes about materials and proportions: Double the tail I make sure I double the flashabou tail to impr... ...bend. Very rare indeed, as the hackle on top of the hook keeps the wing propped up and out of harm's way. Adding weight The fly as tied above will sin...
137. Shooting heads DIY - 2nd section - cutting and splicing fly lines - Global FlyFisher
...s no overload, and the whole half DT line gets out without loading the rod properly, you have a problem. This means that your shooting head is more th... ...is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw, both you and the pike stay unharmed. Four stream rods Th...
138. Tenkara is NOT dapping - There is a very common misconception that tenkara is simply dapping. In this video I wanted to highlight the method of fishing, as well as a few shots of casting with tenkara. Tenkara is not dapping! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ace to criticize a certain way of fishing or the way it's presented by its proponents. It might me marketing by... ...f the advocates are having fun, and enjoying themselves? It seems that the proponents are rather overly sensitive to what others ...
139. Catch & release - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... Catch & release Danish inshore fishing By Martin Joergensen Previous page Proper conduct Next page Rules & Regulations Not enda... ...f the net Don't wade ashore and bring out the fish before killing it Use a proper priest , not any...
140. Super simple fly photos - This is the ?ber simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Global FlyFisher
...e most critical thing to set up properly. One lamp If you have one lamp, simply put it right over the fly slightly to the front of the fly and as clos... ... We don't want shadows! The light is the one most critical thing to set up properly. + The result Martin Joergensen Action!...