Find it all
Results 131-140, 1263 total, on "go prop" (0.32 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
131. Hooked UK - Early Season Tactics in North Scotland - Join Greig & the team on the stunningly beautiful River Naver in the far north of Scotland in February. In this episode we feature advice on early season set up, tactics along with fish recognition. We also visit the local hatchery to discuss the current local initiatives to help get kids involved with the river and fishing! Enjoy! www.flyfishingchannel.tv - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following diagram and table identifies the standard anatomy a...
132. Global Fly Fisher, Jan Normandale, GFF columnist, Column March 2000
...the most. But it was Marryatt who was the undisputed dry fly innovator and proponent on Britain's chalk streams, and everyone else played catch-up, in... ...Generations have treated this man's interpretation as gospel, false prophet or just plain confused? However, back to the situation at hand, pity poor ...
133. Fly Fishing's "Spring Tune-Up" - Prepare your fly gear - rod, reel, leaders, waders - for the coming spring - Global FlyFisher
...ies, the equipment we use is seldom the limiting factor. However, ignoring proper and timely maintenance can severely hamper not only our abilities as... ...best to send them to the manufacturer and have the seam re-glued and taped properly. If you do find the offending pin hole in your waders patch it fro...
134. Manddalselva 2002 - Global FlyFisher
...hough each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following diagram and table identifies the standard anatomy and pr...
135. Leaders&Tippets Q&A - Global FlyFisher
... are three primary things that could make your leader design not turn over properly. The leader butt is too light for the line weight you are casting.... ...n over your leader properly. Check your casting technique before messing with a leader design. Even with the poorest of leader designs, you can still ...
136. Jason Tison - Jason Tison draws beautiful pencil drawings and sells them, prints and apparel under the name Rogue Offshore - Global FlyFisher
...ed to have the artistic eye for things from a young age, but I learned the proper techniques from an art teacher dur... ...the FF@ fly fishing mailing list: I must confess: When this swap was first proposed, I thought it was a bit odd and too complicated to work. My procra...
137. Flyfishing for bonefish, tarpon, sharks and much more in the Bahamas - Bahamian Rhapsody II - The gang of four is back - Global FlyFisher
...ficult time and I only managed to present the fly properly once. Fish were moving faster than normal and the length of that cast was not more than 8 m... ...the difference. So if you want to cast to and land the fish on that bottom properly, ALWAYS use the fly ca...
138. Rio Piratos - Where the sabalo grande - the big tarpon - roam - Global FlyFisher
...properly in a tarpon, he gave it all he could - and snapped a class 10 Burkheimer rod in two places! We shared the 10 weight 8'8 Scott S3S the rest of... ...he mangrove - the large school with hundreds of fish. I was unable to cast properly to them and quite distressed by the wind and heat. Kim took over b...
139. Dan Blanton's Fatal Attraction - Global FlyFisher
...coats of a thick, high gloss head cement. A few notes about materials and proportions: Double the tail I make sure I double the flashabou tail to impr... ...bend. Very rare indeed, as the hackle on top of the hook keeps the wing propped up and out of harm's way. Adding weight The fly as tied above will sin...
140. Three simple streamers - Three simple mixed wing streamers that are really quite attractive - Global FlyFisher
...sure they are vertical, centered with respect to the underwing, and of the proper length. Step 15: Once we're happy with the position of the wings, bi... ...th of the throat. Remember - these are eyes - so keep them in proportion to the rest of the streamer and don't let them get too far from the head of t...