Find it all
Results 131-140, 1245 total, on "go prop" (0.87 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
131. Rio Piratos - Where the sabalo grande - the big tarpon - roam - Global FlyFisher
...properly in a tarpon, he gave it all he could - and snapped a class 10 Burkheimer rod in two places! We shared the 10 weight 8'8 Scott S3S the rest of... ...he mangrove - the large school with hundreds of fish. I was unable to cast properly to them and quite distressed by the wind and heat. Kim took over b...
132. Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher
...ont of the wings, whip finish, cut thread and varnish. Trim the wings to a proper length. If you want to be fancy, use a black or brown marker to colo... ...of being badly cut is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw, both you and the pike stay u...
133. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
...tes to drive up there on a terrible dirt road that only can be driven in a proper 4X4 - and that's not a Vitara or RAV4!... ...he process of trimming the bamboo blank to the proper length, preparing and mounting your ferrules, and adjusting the fit of the ferrules. Many thanks...
134. Beginners - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...'s article on fly fishing equipment care and maintenance. This time on the proper treatment and storage of fly lines. Tired of stiff, coiling lines th... ...is squirrel wings hard as # ¤%&/ to place properly on top of the shank, but they also sometimes seem to fall off for nothing. 500 tying tips This book...
135. Global Fly Fisher, PC Screensaver Gallery
... saver properties in the Control Panel and select Settings. You will then get this screen: Select Settings here and choose the Effects tab. Tick the e... ...our Control Panel or right click on the Desktop and choose properties and set the screensaver to none - or just delete the file from your hard disk. D...
136. The Fish & The Fly 1-3 - Dry Flies, Nymphs, Terrestrials - Niels Vestergaard, Morten Oeland - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...ed by Morten, who ties them with emphasis on tying methods and getting the proper du... ...rability and proportions. Morten is an excellent tyer and many of the patterns are quite inventive and uses some great techniques like hair hackle and...
137. Hook Comparison Chart - This chart was originally to be included in the book that Malcolm Knopp and I am writing on tying and fishing Mayfly imitations from around the world. - Global FlyFisher
...mon fly Tiebetter : Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and compone... ...nts, the following diagram and table identifies the standard anatomy and proportions used in salmon fly tying. Go to the story Click to see other stor...
138. Adriano Manocchia - Washington County based artist Adriano Manocchia's beautiful, almost photo realistic art is a nice addition to our Fishy Artists series. - Global FlyFisher
...shington County, also in New York State. We bought an 1803 farm and on the property there are a number of buildings a... ...the FF@ fly fishing mailing list: I must confess: When this swap was first proposed, I thought it ...
139. Jason Tison - Jason Tison draws beautiful pencil drawings and sells them, prints and apparel under the name Rogue Offshore - Global FlyFisher
...ed to have the artistic eye for things from a young age, but I learned the proper techniques from an art teacher dur... ...the FF@ fly fishing mailing list: I must confess: When this swap was first proposed, I thought it was a bit odd and too complicated to work. My procra...
140. Yellow Marabou Special - A Classic Pattern with a Tying Trick - Global FlyFisher
...about it. When tying in bucktail wings, I like to pre-clip the hair to the proper length. Be sure to clip the butts at and angle, which will help when... ... foundation for the next lear and also making sure the head is taking on a proper shape. A single layer of thread is a...