Find it all
Results 91-100, 1263 total, on "go prop" (0.61 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
91. From Feathers to Bits - GFF's Guide to Photographing Flies - Global FlyFisher
...ly shots is seldom suitable for fly photos. The common models usually lact proper macro facilities and manual con... ...re useless for fly photography, because they don't have proper macro capabilities and exposure controls. There are models on the market with excellent... ...y photography, but also an expensive alternative to a regular flash left . Proper contrast and light Contrast and light ... ...d in the proper position while you click away. Exposure Shutter and f-stop Force the camera to use the highest possible f-stop. Between 8 and the maxi...
92. Edwards' Little Ant, a terrestrial dry fly pattern for trout - An ant imitation that is easy to tie, floats like a cork and looks a lot like the real thing. - Global FlyFisher
...FF By Martin Joergensen Foam and bristles. Get out your ant repellent! The proper positioning and angles of the legs are a key to the imitative qual... ...e bend properly. Then open the bend to a proper angle and it will sit there for a long while. Getting the legs symmetrical can be tricky, but with a l...
93. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...imes cutting the tippet is the only way to get things untied . But using a proper taper through the rig can help. A sturdy and... ...t TRC to propel it out. The final phase of haul is quite similar to the Scandinavian style underhand cast where the leader sticks to the water next to...
94. Bobbin holders - Most people use a bobbin holder when they tie flies. In spite of being a simple tool there are some pretty advanced models out there. This is a look at the ins and outs of bobbin holders. - Global FlyFisher
...mate Bobbin is designed for standard spools and need a bobbin that has the proper outer and inner diameter as well as some sprocket holes f... ...ld be obtainable with most good bobbin holders provided you adjust tension properly. It's a very beautifully made piece of mechanics and when tying wi... ...allow you to zip down around the hanging plier than back up close to get a proper bight on the target then back down and around the plier and so on a...
95. Tour de France tying - Why tying many identical flies can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies - Global FlyFisher
... for several flies Devise routines while tying that single pattern Measure proportions for each fly against the best you tied in the bunch Varnish or ... ...: I measure. As soon as I have tied a specimen that I like with regards to proportions and look, I use that as a template for the rest. Whenever I ne... ...lect the proper amount right away. Varnishing As I finish each fly I set it in a large piece of cork that I have beside me and continue on to the next...
96. Wayne Luallen - Global FlyFisher
...e articles to this web site: Hair Stacking Learn to select and handle hair properly The Nature of F... ...on An excellent and detailed account for feather anatomy, construction and proper nomenclature. The Anatomy of a Feather A one page overview of the pa... ...Materials A class in that important art: proper cleaning of fly tying materials Did you find the above interesting? People who looked at the above als...
97. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...ine makings for a proper foundation were in place... Temperamental pheatherz were spot welded in place without complaint nor defiance... Great Lakes I... ...g tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. Bergman Published: 2006-12-02 More than 4 years ago Conver... ...lf in the shop was a little book that was propped open. It was Leisenring and Hidy's The Art of Tying The Wet-Fly and Fishing The Flymph. Inside, I fo...
98. Make Your Own Dubbing Wax The real stuff - Global FlyFisher
...ctions for making one’s own wax rather than a specific recipe. Knowing the properties of each ingredient is the key to making a dubbi... ...ng ingredients and discarded when finished. MIXING AND HEATING Dubbing Wax Proportion Guidelines 2 parts... ...h your fingers. If the batch of wax doesn't satisfy your needs, adjust the proportions of ingredients accordingly. FILLING THE DUBBING...
99. Catch & release - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... Catch & release Danish inshore fishing By Martin Joergensen Previous page Proper conduct Next page Rul... ...a proper priest , not any stone or branch Strike the fish several hard blows on the skull just above the eyes while holding it firmly under the gills ... ...of being badly cut is very present. But there is a grip, which is safe. By properly lifting the fish in its jaw,...
100. Salmon Flies - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...omy of a salmon fly Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following dia... ...gram and table identifies the standard anatomy and proportions used in salmon fly tying. Cheapskate Heron IPS : I came upon an idea. Actually I combin... ...ds to create. IQ Zeb Macahan was the final product of this. The Salmon Fly Proportion, Design &...