Find it all
Results 91-100, 1257 total, on "go prop" (0.17 seconds)
"go", is too short a word and was ignored.
91. From Feathers to Bits - GFF's Guide to Photographing Flies - Global FlyFisher
...ly shots is seldom suitable for fly photos. The common models usually lact proper macro facilities and manual con... ...re useless for fly photography, because they don't have proper macro capabilities and exposure controls. There are models on the market with excellent... ...y photography, but also an expensive alternative to a regular flash left . Proper contrast and light Contrast and light ... ...d in the proper position while you click away. Exposure Shutter and f-stop Force the camera to use the highest possible f-stop. Between 8 and the maxi...
92. Things to do around Denver - Global FlyFisher
...esenting, hooking etc. Watch out for the signs indicating whether the property is private or public -- and park and camp only where it is allowed and ... ...saying Private Property - trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again! The River had clear water and it ran fast and challenging between ho...
93. Tour de France tying - Why tying many identical flies can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies - Global FlyFisher
... for several flies Devise routines while tying that single pattern Measure proportions for each fly against the best you tied in the bunch Varnish or ... ...: I measure. As soon as I have tied a specimen that I like with regards to proportions and look, I use that as a template for the rest. Whenever I ne... ...lect the proper amount right away. Varnishing As I finish each fly I set it in a large piece of cork that I have beside me and continue on to the next...
94. Wayne Luallen - Global FlyFisher
...e articles to this web site: Hair Stacking Learn to select and handle hair properly The Nature of F... ...on An excellent and detailed account for feather anatomy, construction and proper nomenclature. The Anatomy of a Feather A one page overview of the pa... ...Materials A class in that important art: proper cleaning of fly tying materials Did you find the above interesting? People who looked at the above als...
95. How to act right - Looking and behaving right on the water matters. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will spot you as a helpless beginner right away. This is the second chapter of two, and it will teach you what to do in order to get some stream cred. - Global FlyFisher
... proper clothing and all your gear has the right tags, logos and colors. But using all this fancy equipment in the wrong way can lead to total disaste... ...park” it on the rod. These are the ways NOT to do it: Using the hook rest. Proper rods have no hook rest , and if they have, you don't use it! Hooked ... ...eye of the rod. Stuck into the cork of the rod. God forbid! No, the way to properly rest your fly is this: you already have a bit of fly line out the ...
96. Whip Finishing with your hands - Global FlyFisher
... Whip Finishing with your hands It looks cool and saves a tool Preparation Proper preparation of the ... ...hard head as a foundation. The whipfinish will not add much volume if done properly. - Make sure that enough thread is out of the bobb... ...er to a horizontal position. 2 [F] If properly done this will leave you with the palm of the hand facing yourself and the thread going from the bobbin...
97. Reference - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...arry Boyd takes us through the process of trimming the bamboo blank to the proper length, preparing and mounting your ferrules, and a... ...y Although each salmon fly pattern may call for its' own proportions and components, the following diagram and table identifies the standard anatomy a...
98. Fly line anatomy - Global FlyFisher
... there will be disadvantages. It will be harder to cast, unwilling to form proper arcs and unwilling change its shape in the cast. Apart from that the... ... the reel - over time. And the smoothness could prevent you from getting a proper grip on the line. In other words: a compromise be... ...s have very little of this memory while others have to be stretched into a proper shape every time they are pulled off the reel. Some will maintain th...
99. Make Your Own Dubbing Wax The real stuff - Global FlyFisher
...ctions for making one’s own wax rather than a specific recipe. Knowing the properties of each ingredient is the key to making a dubbi... ...ng ingredients and discarded when finished. MIXING AND HEATING Dubbing Wax Proportion Guidelines 2 parts... ...h your fingers. If the batch of wax doesn't satisfy your needs, adjust the proportions of ingredients accordingly. FILLING THE DUBBING...
100. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...imes cutting the tippet is the only way to get things untied . But using a proper taper through the rig can help. A sturdy and... ...t TRC to propel it out. The final phase of haul is quite similar to the Scandinavian style underhand cast where the leader sticks to the water next to...